Tigrix

Is RFP the biggest crutch since HVR & Yukon fixes?

Nah, N-TEC is.

RFP is a close competitor though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Quite possibly. What makes it so much worse is that it can only be purchased through the Armas Marketplace making it genuinely P2W.

Edit for clarification: I'm talking about the RFP 'Fang'

Edited by owzzy
double post
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RFP is no skill noob qun. Interesting enough when Innova still exsisted most people used FBW

• Like 1

people actually think the hvr isnt good anymore?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

Yeah, they somehow think it's useless now. It's still ridiculously strong, 850 damage is no joke.

20 minutes ago, owzzy said:

Quite possibly. What makes it so much worse is that it can only be purchased through the Armas Marketplace making it genuinely P2W.

you mean the IR3 version, right?... because you can get the regular RFP ingame...

The Fang is a crutch yeah. I haven't bought it because I'm waiting for the inevitable nerf to it... but that's taking long enough. 

N-TEC isn't a crutch. @GhosT The N-TEC (or STAR) should be the base weapon and every other gun should be balanced around it.

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

N-TEC isn't a crutch. @GhosT The N-TEC (or STAR) should be the base weapon and every other gun should be balanced around it.

That's a valid point, but I fear doing that would make all the guns the same rather than having a bunch of unique guns, which in return makes the game feel dull.

Edited by GhosT
-s

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

While it's still good it's just not as fun as it used to be, but it's nice to not see everyone play HVR.

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

The game used to be balanced around the n-tec, can't remember who said it though.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Nah, N-TEC is.

RFP is a close competitor though.

the Ntec is so easy to use even up close, almost feels like cheating at times.

3 hours ago, owzzy said:

For someone who bought it, I agree. 

And I bought the Fang because I got tired of being outgunned by it....

Yes. The RFP9 has always been a ridiculously easy to use and powerful weapon. Even the stock RFP9 is insane, and I don't really know why people think there is a huge power gap between the fang and stock RFP9, they're both super powerful.

Combine this with the NFAS, and you're easily the most hated player of the hour.

Edited by claude
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why do people seem to think that the HVR was fixed, it wasn't. Same problem still remains as before, the gun deals 85 damage. 

What they should've done was lower the damage to 72, the QSing wasn't really the problem at all, it was just a  consequence of the real problem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, claude said:

Yes. The RFP9 has always been a ridiculously easy to use and powerful weapon. Even the stock RFP9 is insane, and I don't really know why people think there is a huge power gap between the fang and stock RFP9, they're both super powerful.

Combine this with the NFAS, and you're easily the most hated player of the hour.

at this point NFAS should be deleted from game tbh..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

at this point NFAS should be deleted from game tbh..

eh, id easily say that about the hvr and nfas, but it's a simple fix; lower the rate of fire, or just make the minttk 1.05-1.15 in some way.

the thing can 3 shot.... .58 minttk. if you dont die on the 3rd shot, you are more than likely 85, so dying on the 4th is a given. that's still around .8 seconds, way too fast for a gun that leaves very little room for error.

1 hour ago, claude said:

eh, id easily say that about the hvr and nfas, but it's a simple fix; lower the rate of fire, or just make the minttk 1.05-1.15 in some way.

the thing can 3 shot.... .58 minttk. if you dont die on the 3rd shot, you are more than likely 85, so dying on the 4th is a given. that's still around .8 seconds, way too fast for a gun that leaves very little room for error.

Or they could just rollback the shotgun patch that no one asked for which also made the game worse in most peoples eyes. 🤠

Edited by shhift
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, shhift said:

Or they could just rollback the shotgun patch that no one asked for and also made the game worse in most peoples eyes. 🤠

Yeah, it's really weird that the JG is better than the CSG in almost every aspect, hitreg being it's ultimate deal breaker since lower pellet count just means better hit reg. I don't see why it hasn't been reverted yet.

Edited by claude

not interested is not true

What HVR fixes? Little Orbit doesn't have the balls to fix the gun, just as Gamersfirst/Reloaded didn't before them.

The best 2easy OP guns are OCA , NFAS , RFP.

Edited by dett2

Weird, I got mocked calling out the gun years ago. Guess it just took more time.

• Thanks 1

You guys just noticed? I talk about that gun for fucking months.