Sign in to follow this  
Reverse

NA has reach an all time low?

due to the server lagging for about a week now and the server/population possibly being the worst it's ever been, i believe this is the downfall for the north american servers. it would be nearly impossible to convince any sort of player to rejoin back into this community. why hasn't LO been immediately on the case with all this DDoS attacks and such? even as a player who's stuck around this community for years and years at a time i hardly want to launch this game anymore because my expectations are already considered to be, the servers constantly lagging like no other or the population is so dead ur sitting around for 10 minutes at a time to get opposition, and even then its not expected ull be able to experience the game cause a majority of the time they dont want to play. riot mode has not only decreased the number of players but really has just turned the community away from this game yet again and the game mode lasted not even a week. as a player who's stuck around this community for so long i just dont know what to say, im disappointed to say the least

• Like 1