Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Riot Contact Daily Activities

(Slightly image heavy)

If you actually manage to reach level 5 with the riot contact, you will start getting daily activities to complete. One type of daily activity you can get is "get X kills with Y", with Y being a weapon category e.g. snipers

Upon completing it, you will be given a selector to rent a weapon of said category for 5 days. You can choose one out of 3 predetermined weapons as your reward. Some of them come with slots, others do not

With the help of @Ketog and @iTzBlackout, I've managed to put together all the choices of the weapon selectors. As of this moment, I do not know if a selector for pistols exists (and I guess to an extent explosives, but come on, do you really think one exists?)

Assault Rifles:

xqSCyVw.png

Rifles:

Rc5pPIJ.png

LMGs:

vWNqjiH.png

SMGs:

XKYtplu.png

Shotguns:

ncWeD6o.png

Snipers:

TDxzpF7.png

Also there's no weekly poll from me this week because "reasons"

I'm just feeling extra lazy this week

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

0CNLxq4.png

big think

5 day rewards are fine imo altho i seriously question who was the brainlet that decided on weapon lease rewards in a br mode - you know, where scavenging random weapons should be and would be the norm

the inconsistent number of slots should be fixed ideally, give them all the same number of open slots

What an absolute waste of time and effort! Thanks, I hate it! 

Pointless when I own everything perm. Also gl with getting the contact to 5 when this community is impatient as fuck. If ppl were to join instead of automatically thinking nobody is there we could have games all day.

19 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Pointless when I own everything perm. Also gl with getting the contact to 5 when this community is impatient as fuck. If ppl were to join instead of automatically thinking nobody is there we could have games all day.

ive been sitting in a riot instance (jericho) for nearly 2 hours as of this post and there hasnt been more than 6 people

meanwhile fight club and financial are populated

people only have so much free time, i cant blame them for not wanting to waste it sitting idle in an empty district when they could be playing other modes

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

ive been sitting in a riot instance (jericho) for nearly 2 hours as of this post and there hasnt been more than 6 people

meanwhile fight club and financial are populated

people only have so much free time, i cant blame them for not wanting to waste it sitting idle in an empty district when they could be playing other modes

And they could have reduced the number required to start riot in the maint today, but they didnt. Glad to see there trying to listen and trying to make the mode playable

open 3 slots for some of those weapons aren't available.

Just now, illgot said:

open 3 slots for some of those weapons aren't available.

Then make them.

Why the hell the FFA 5.56 legendary is given out?!

Better let them choose the OBIR!

Yeah fine, thx LO to destroy again that rarity of the expensiviest Legendary. (G1 did it some times before) Idk if the new Legendary actually costs more...

but why JMB weapons must be handed out?!

What a bullshoot, sorry.

I worked verry hard in the past to collect around 25.000.000.- $ twentyfive Million APB dollar....., that i can buy that Rifle!!! Sorry, for me that is a no go, even if it is only for five days. Such things made me angry.

Edited by SpeedyCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

rarity

do you still believe diamonds are rare too? lmao

also i find it interesting that you apparently arent concerned at all that the cap40 and the thumper are also being distributed 

Idk anymore exactly what the price was in the past for the acc wide version... 🙃

6 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

do you still believe diamonds are rare too? lmao

also i find it interesting that you apparently arent concerned at all that the cap40 and the thumper are also being distributed 

Because they arent equipped with any legendary mod. The mod make them unique. The thing on the FFA is, that it has no mods as the legendary and is then the same... or get i something wrong?!

And btw, why should diamonds be rare!

You cant compare those two different things!

Edited by SpeedyCat

4 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Idk anymore exactly what the price was in the past for the acc wide version... 🙃

Because they arent equipped with any legendary mod. But i dont like it too so much. The thing on the FFA is, that it has no mods as the legendary and is the the same then...

they're arguably better without the preset mods because they have more available slots

compared to the ffa which is just a default open slot weapon, regardless of whether its a legendary or not

Sure, they have now three open slots. It is cool, no discussion needed. And it is cool that everyone can play this wapons. I would be happy too if i where new to APB but i am bit sad about zhat i ripped of my patootie for that fckn rifle. Iz is my personell opinion. I must live with it if it is now the use case. Dont understand me wrong. I absolutely have nothing against it that lo improve the game experience for the players.

51 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Yeah fine, thx LO to destroy again that rarity of the expensiviest Legendary. (G1 did it some times before) Idk if the new Legendary actually costs more...

What a bullshoot, sorry.

I worked verry hard in the past to collect around 25.000.000.- $ twentyfive Million APB dollar....., that i can buy that Rifle!!! Sorry, for me that is a no go, even if it is only for five days. Such things made me angry.

Why the hell the DOW Thumper legendary is given out?!

Better let them choose the NFAS!

What a bullshoot, sorry.

I worked verry hard in the past to collect around 25.000.000.- $ twentyfive Million APB dollar....., that i can buy that shotgun!!! Sorry, for me that is a no go, even if it is only for five days. Such things made me angry.

.... i had to unknown.png

honestly can, we not fuzzy bunny about something, players literally only have it for 5 days, chill my man, your shiny legendary is still unique.

Edited by Ketog

1 minute ago, Ketog said:

Why the hell the DOW Thumper legendary is given out?!

Better let them choose the NFAS!

What a bullshoot, sorry.

I worked verry hard in the past to collect around 25.000.000.- $ twentyfive Million APB dollar....., that i can buy that shotgun!!! Sorry, for me that is a no go, even if it is only for five days. Such things made me angry.

.... i had to unknown.png

Thanks... ✌😜😀

3 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Upon completing it, you will be given a selector to rent a weapon of said category for 5 days. You can choose one out of 3 predetermined weapons as your reward. Some of them come with slots, others do not 

what a kick in the nuts!  all these new F2P guns but only available for 5 day leases.  what if I don't want to grind out rounds in the new BR mode for this new 'content'? 

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

who was the brainlet that decided on weapon lease rewards in a br mode - you know, where scavenging random weapons should be and would be the norm

AGREE.  weapon loadouts are sub-optimal in the BR mode since they cost points toward winning. 

these should have been released for purchase (permanent) in the Joker ticket store.  If they went through the trouble of adding all these guns to the game, they should be more accessible.  But all anybody who runs APB wants to do is protect their precious PAYWALL for guns.  It's like a sales department took complete creative control of the game!

1 hour ago, SpeedyCat said:

What a bullshoot, sorry.

Oh no, someone got a 5 day lease of an OBIR.

Oh and, if you really bought the FFA for $25mil, damn. F.

I really like this though it means I'll have to play way to much riot to get it :^(

I can't even get more than 6 people in the riot waiting rooms for NA.

so... yeah, fun mode!

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Oh no, someone got a 5 day lease of an OBIR.

xD

No, my first FFA i get as a gift from Tiggs in one of her Streams ^^

I bought my second for 25 Mil 😜

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Imagine spending $25,000,000 on an Obir. 

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

I spent several hundred U$D on JMBs to collect legendaries, which I then sold off or traded to get mine.

It's worth every penny, best gun in the game.

I also don't care that they added a leased version to those selectors. Let people have their fun, I say.