rpkxnoscope57

Error When trying to login to game

Ok I cant get to the login screen, it loads the area with tall buildings and cars but right before the animation is done it kicks me out and I get this error. 

"Unknown exception!

Script call stack:
    Function APBUserInterface.cLoginIntegrationUIController|WidgetInitialized
    Function APBUserInterface.cLoginIntegrationDialogUIController|WidgetInitialized
History:
10:00:08 - Log: Log file closed, 19/06/19 06:00:08"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs\2019.06.19-05.58.36-7252.log
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs\2019.06.19-05.58.36-7252.dmp
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Binaries\dxdiag.txt

I already re installed the game and tried repairing the anticheat but still cant get it to work. Also im on windows 7 and stopped updating a while ago, im not looking to upgrade to windows 10 to play this game, this shit needs to be fixed. Please help!

The game works and I can get in if i dont have steam running and manually sign in. But I want to use steam to login normally and advanced apb launcher would be nice for that all to work again.

Even if you don't want to upgrade to windows 10, at least keep your windows 7 fully up to date.

And any other info you can give to possibly help reproduce this?

Not really, im not going to update my windows 7 after having no problems and flawless performance for the years ive had it on this update. Every single other game works fine with my build besides apb with steam since this newest update, apparently im not the only person having this exact problem, as in district chat there were other people that also couldnt login with steam, so its not just me.