Sign in to follow this  
undeaddragon

jericho lag

alrighty its been lagging like crazy and been having tons of bugs tho I haven't seen anything about patches or upgrades when is Jericho getting fixed is it getting fixed are we getting anything as a sorry for the servers being broken for so long like hell if I have to play in this much lag any longer I'm gonna be good at fighting with lag and a game should not be like that  tho if anyone wants to know whats op in this lag using a jeep as your car a cap40 as your gun and a fast shooting sidearm seems to work really well, either way, I'm still tired of this and wish to know when its been fixed 

• Like 1

yah got new guns and can't use them much and my premium is being burned as I cannot play properly never seen the lag this bad before its crazy and since a new game mode

was added old players rejoined and people brought there friends to come back to a lag storm and district joining errors.. 

first day riot was added the servers where busy it was  great but now it seems slowly the only people left are determined players and people have spent to much to leave really

Sign in to follow this