Optimus_Crime

Any particular reason as to why the kill count and prestige/notoriety levels are disabled in RIOT?

Not only do crims get way less cash than enforcers per kill, none of the two get to rank their weapon roles either. I believe past events like the halloween one have had this disabled too. What's the point?

I will never understand why weapon role progression are disabled in events. It makes no sense, and there's no legitimate argument to defend it.

As for the heat system, good fucking riddance. That system is objectively garbage, and I wish Little Orbit would have the balls to remove it and improve the overall game health. No other game has a system that actively punishes you for performing skillfully, and for good reason. With such a system in place, what's the point in improving oneself when it just results in getting punished for your trouble?

• Like 1

having weapon roles disabled is dumb, as removing any reason to play, regardless of how small, is a very bad thing - especially when it comes to something that already struggles to get players like riot

i do wonder if locked weapon roles are just hard coded into the district though, every single new instance like riot’s has had this “feature”, all the way back to g1

notoriety/prestige is likely disabled because going p5/n5 during a riot match would just be ridiculous 

Would like to see weapon roles progression enabled even in events (riot included).

Weapon roles for headless horseman, valentines etc in the past were enabled. Why LO decided to disable it for Riot (which is a perm feature might I add) is just dumb. Its a way to earn things via kills and alota ppl want to max them out for the chrome skins (myself included). They do need to enable it for Riot and as for threat leaving that off is fine. We dont need a P/N5 going off in an open world where ur supposed to be hidden anyway.

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

having weapon roles disabled is dumb, as removing any reason to play, regardless of how small, is a very bad thing - especially when it comes to something that already struggles to get players like riot

i do wonder if locked weapon roles are just hard coded into the district though, every single new instance like riot’s has had this “feature”, all the way back to g1

notoriety/prestige is likely disabled because going p5/n5 during a riot match would just be ridiculous 

Well you could just load all those concrete barriers on a calabria and drop as N5 = profit$$$

oh wait right no cars