Pachi

Console Nearly Unplayable

So for about a few months and going both Console and PC APB have been receiving a wave of DDos attacks which pretty much render the game extremely laggy and unplayable. It’s become a daily thing here on console where at times you can’t even play the game normally for 10 minutes without the “wave” we call it of lag spikes, rubber banding, teleporting etc occurring, this usually last around 5-15 minutes at maximum and repeatedly occurs throughout the day.

Name & Shame removed.    - Mina_

Making this post more so to bring awareness to an ongoing issue with console APB , Possibly have the Console GM Team look into this and hopefully rectify this situation as quickly as possible if in fact it’s player/players causing this.

~Thanks Pachi

• Like 2

Which makes me doubt that there is a particular player or group of players intentionally “lagging the servers” or what not if it’s happening on both Console and PC. Nonetheless it’s definitely a huge issue with the game at the moment 

I don't know if this is true but i heard that the console and PC servers were connected, so if one goes down it would happen to the other. SO technically if some DDoS one side one will go down, vice versa. Someone might be on either side, it needs to be investigated asap