Lixil

RIOT Feedback

34 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

That sounds like. . . the opposite of the truth on both accounts. . . At the very least it's not played, even if it's fun for you, lol.

Well im in the minority lol. I did enjoy it and yes I agree some work was needed on it but it wasnt this super horrid thing everybody is making it out to be.

• Like 1

Its not fun at all.  Ill play another game, bring back pop to regular districts please.

On 7/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Well im in the minority lol. I did enjoy it and yes I agree some work was needed on it but it wasnt this super horrid thing everybody is making it out to be.

I concurr. I dont like certain elements of it, but that is because Im not used to the system yet. I am patching the game now to play more RIOT. I bet if we play it more, get used to the mechanics and give feedback of stuff that does not work, it will become better.

Players forget this is the 1st major new content we got in YEARS

THe owners also need a hook to get new players in. Vets even troll players like me, I have thousands of hours on the game, but play for fun and only in batches of a few times a month. That means Im often rusty when I start out and die a lot as a result.

To them it looks like I am not trying hard thus they troll & tease.

THat behaviour kicks off new players and it has to stop. 

Those same players fuzzy bunny about pop, but they make sure new players dont stay. So let the owners do what is needed to get new players in with a good promotional campaign when this runs well.

It was time we got some new content. We got some, now lets tune it to a good playable system.

I dont care about the trolling BTW. I was in game when you could be Tk and kicked at the end of a match and I stayed

So it does not phase me

Edited by Gamma64c

What it is fun about RIOT it is the how ramdom the mode is,but having the ability to buy your loadout still TOO powerful,spawn more weapons when the trucks appear,dont make people spawn  far away from the last stage because people like to camp and kill in the border of the zone

Im not sure how this thread is still going when nobody plays RIOT since Matt killed it off from the getgo.

forgot this was here

But i'd personally make a personal map for this, this mode wasn't really well designed for any map within apb right now.  You often get screwed by spawning in the wrong place and in the wrong time.

Other than this, it would be great if:

1. you'd let us group without friends
  2. let us keep the consumables we pick up in battle (a portion of them)
  3. if you didn't spam us with "would you like to buy x weapon for x price" each second and instead enable us to open some sort of menu to buy them.

that's all, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

edit:
also would be cool if you folks added a couple of bricks and random objects, on the streets, for us to throw at each other. 

Edited by Bellenettiel
"very" important idea

I cant ever see anyone in RIOT on the advanced district menu.

others have said they do not go in because of it as well.

switching districts builds up cashe and sometimes its too much to play with ( think any day with DDoS already making it hard )

Considerably higher JT rewards and more money from the matches, maybe it could compensate a lack of rewards? Daily activities from RIOT contact are at least fine, except certain weapons without modification slots. Who wouldn't be interested to have AMG and CAP40 with 3 open slots even if it's just for 5 days?

Id like to see a different key for picking up cash and guns, I tried to pick up cash many times and ended up with cash aswell as a new primary and secondary which I did not want.

Maybe F for cash and E for pickin up guns?

Make those skins purchasable with JT, i've unlocked 2/3 skins right now, it would be fair to give us that option considering that the mode has totally flopped and nothing has been changed despite feedback. 

Edited by xHenryman90x

39 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Make those skins purchasable with JT, i've unlocked 2/3 skins right now, it would be fair to give us that option considering that the mode has totally flopped and nothing has been changed despite feedback. 

Bruh, it's like $6 for all three skins. 

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh, it's like $6 for all three skins. 

So you think that wasting 4$ is justifiable?

3 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

So you think that wasting 4$ is justifiable?

That's for you to decide. 

The older skins like the flag skins are just over $3 for a single skin, so you have to decide if the nicer new skin is worth $6+ for you.  

Or, you could continue being patient hoping to grind it from RIOT when you can. 

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Or, you could continue being patient hoping to grind it from RIOT when you can. 

How am i supposed to know how long does this beta test period last, so i don't waste my time trying to max the contact?

21 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

How am i supposed to know how long does this beta test period last, so i don't waste my time trying to max the contact?

Well afaik the rewards should last the full pre-season if not longer, and Season 1 won't launch until after 3.5 is launched and bug free. And even then LO might decide to tweak stuff before launching Season 1. 

But I do see the issue. I'm lazy af so I just bought them. 

If gifting was a thing I'd buy em for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

If gifting was a thing I'd buy em for you.

Wow that's very generous! 

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

really? like really?

$7.99 without premium, $6.39 with

Just now, Glaciers said:

$7.99 without premium, $6.39 with

wow thanks. I'll have to buy that when i can since I haven't seen anyone playing RIOT to earn them.