Lixil

RIOT Feedback

Tried it. No offence, nice try, but you can remove it. Invest any more time and it does become a waste of time. 

Don't take that too harsh or something, what you created is just not APB, good for your teams experience I'm sure, so have that.

• Like 2

Here is an update on this week's patch which includes some RIOT changes based on community feedback.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:34 AM, Glaciers said:

a little less than half the map immediately gets gassed at the start of every match, normally i'd say this is too much but even with only 50% of the map riot matches still feel frustratingly empty most of the time

two things San Paro finds to be false. 1. this is infact a strategy being implemented, each team is hoping that another team has been split off and they've ventured into the dangerzone they've armed. that is, at the start of the game quick dash to the arm code and then to the device. 

2. someone said the weapons need to be more random. yet players go for a typical strategy "Running Simulator Reloaded" LOL to the centre park and there's a host of easy to spot weapons there and stand guard there, there are however weapons in other locations randomly lots, but the typical centre park strategy proves hold there.

I recognise all the others, reading the newspaper doing a help Dr Oetker find several objects. and having no respawn whatsoever since its a S&D tought sheet sit it out CS for 15minutes and watch The Ghost of Deren Mayer show how its dune. 

all the best

-signature- Fluid <83 sun screen, 5fruit a day, 2litres of water, more if active and in Sunny Humidity, drive slow, be careful of sharp objects, stay away from delicate things as a stonebill, thanks for the woop, please contact your local PD website, World Health Organisation website, for typically up to date further health and wellbeing information, as I do have changer of transfer paperwork to do and am often quite quickly at someone elses beckoning and calling, Rachel, Rebekkah [signature/]

Linus 5.2.8 International Footjoy Edition Mark1 TangoD ^[]O 1mATT1

1 minute ago, 10minitWANKONAN said:

two things San Paro finds to be false. 1. this is infact a strategy being implemented, each team is hoping that another team has been split off and they've ventured into the dangerzone they've armed. that is, at the start of the game quick dash to the arm code and then to the device. 

2. someone said the weapons need to be more random. yet players go for a typical strategy "Running Simulator Reloaded" LOL to the centre park and there's a host of easy to spot weapons there and stand guard there, there are however weapons in other locations randomly lots, but the typical centre park strategy proves hold there.

I recognise all the others, reading the newspaper doing a help Dr Oetker find several objects. and having no respawn whatsoever since its a S&D tought sheet sit it out CS for 15minutes and watch The Ghost of Deren Mayer show how its dune. 

all the best

-signature- Fluid <83 sun screen, 5fruit a day, 2litres of water, more if active and in Sunny Humidity, drive slow, be careful of sharp objects, stay away from delicate things as a stonebill, thanks for the woop, please contact your local PD website, World Health Organisation website, for typically up to date further health and wellbeing information, as I do have changer of transfer paperwork to do and am often quite quickly at someone elses beckoning and calling, Rachel, Rebekkah [signature/]

Linus 5.2.8 International Footjoy Edition Mark1 TangoD ^[]O 1mATT1

can we try this again in english?

Well that's probably one of the least constructive advices i will give but here we go :

>Tried to join

>Waited 25 minutes

>No one joined

>Left RIOT

That's about all the feedback i can give 🤔

• Like 1

It would actually be nice, if it wasn't possible to buy the preset guns. 

For once, it's an advantage over lower tier players and second, you mostly just see 3 different weapons: Ntec, HVR and RFP Fang and third, winning players who already destroy the other teams have an advantage through money. One side can just spawn infinitely And buy their primary and the other side can barely spawn, but can't have a primary weapon. 

Simply go with the you have to pick up the weapons. 

make everything from riot, NOT available on armas.

also delete riot or atleast turn it into somewhat of a racing/hardcore parkour district

Firstly i don't like that you can keep the weapons you purchased after you have died, i really dislike this change. Secondly you can see other players on a radar during the bribe stage, i really dislike this too.

Same advice I gave weeks ago. Make riot an 8 player requirement to start and make the riot districts visible so ppl can see whose inside so there more likely to join

I feel like the main reason why I haven't played RIOT yet is because the population, specifically on the Jericho server, is usually so low it's unplayable.  Not sure what you can do about that other than merging the server on RIOT with another.  I want to try it out but whenever I see how many people are playing it on Jericho there's practically nobody on it.

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Make riot an 8 player requirement to start

did you not even read the last patch notes

10 hours ago, Glaciers said:

did you not even read the last patch notes

I did but didnt see anything about the requirement going down.

30 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I did but didnt see anything about the requirement going down.

0ca591464b005eb6b10787106781497f.png

5 hours ago, Glaciers said:

0ca591464b005eb6b10787106781497f.png

Theres a reason im blind lol. Glad they listened to that but Matt killed it before it even had a shot once he said the skins would be avail in either armas or the joker store so its still dead

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Matt killed it before it even had a shot once he said the skins would be avail in either armas or the joker store so its still dead

If the mode was just going to be propped up by skins, I'm glad it's dead.

Game modes should be played because, IDK, they're fun?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Which is something that RIOT fails to be on any level.

Why we can't just select which riot server we want to get it in, just like in other modes! When you try to play riot mode it just keeps throws you into empty servers and you just keep shuffling until you get the server with 8 people or above.

That's a really unthoughtful design choice.

You know guys, I know there are lots of people who aren`t happy at all with this game mode, but this thread asks for feedback and feedback is more than just saying "It´s not fun". It helps the developers and linked colleagues, if you can give reasons. Back to topic though: I also find it quite unfortunate that I can´t find a game on certain times of the week, but we actually already reached a peak of about 20 players in a game at least. 1: About the map changes, I think that some places like the rooftop of the city hall or the island in the middle should be reconsidered because of obvious camp and explosives tactics. 2: Some end zones could be replaced as well, so that the truck can be attacked from every side. One Zone in Financials North has its spawns and truck position so bad that everyone is forced to come from one side and trying to go around the objective to attack from behind is punished with massive fire from the winning team.

43 minutes ago, BlackJana said:

this thread asks for feedback

slight regret for even bothering to give constructive feedback tbh, now that orbit has come out and said riot is no longer a priority

the dragon weapon skin that you get on level 10 in contact riot is pretty ugly and terrible. 

to be honest.

There no way that I will spend my time for that skin

i am mostly prefer the yakuza weapon skin that I get on level 5, it’s nice.

and it would be if you can add vehicles (not ours) on riot.

Edited by Machine659

On 7/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, Kewlin said:

If the mode was just going to be propped up by skins, I'm glad it's dead.

Supposedly its supposed to have abit of everything but right now itr just skins

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Supposedly its supposed to have abit of everything but right now itr just skins

That wasn't really the point of my post.

A game mode should be played because it's fun, not because of skins, weapons, clothing, cars, or any other rewards that are exclusive (except on ARMAS later) to that mode.

Just now, Kewlin said:

That wasn't really the point of my post.

A game mode should be played because it's fun, not because of skins, weapons, clothing, cars, or any other rewards that are exclusive (except on ARMAS later) to that mode.

I agree its played cause its fun. Riot is a good change from the usual grind of the main districts that have been unchanged for yrs and yrs and it does have promise, it just needs the proper tweaking and lets be honest here there will always be ppl playing just for the sake of unlockables. We see it every event where ppl who arent playing anymore suddenly appear for a day or 2 to get the stuff and once they have everything they disappear again.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I agree its played cause its fun.

That sounds like. . . the opposite of the truth on both accounts. . . At the very least it's not played, even if it's fun for you, lol.