Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

Quick specific question not in Q&A [Restore Deleted Characters?]

Is it possible to restore deleted characters from 2014 before server changed from "Joker NA East" to "Jericho NA". Are all the DATA still in there somewhere? I have my character IDs (the ID is basicly the number of the character ex.: 23456 aka 23456th character made.)

Edited by moneychixx
Wrong Title.

I doubt they have character data from that far back.

5 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

Is it possible to restore deleted characters from 2014 before server changed from "Joker NA East" to "Jericho NA". Are all the DATA still in there somewhere? I have my character IDs (the ID is basicly the number of the character ex.: 23456 aka 23456th character made.)

Now, why would you go and delete a character?

If it's from 2014, I think it's long gone, as I vaguely remember an inactive account/character wipe from back then. Could've been before 2014, not 100% sure.

1 minute ago, FlavorJenni said:

Now, why would you go and delete a character?

If it's from 2014, I think it's long gone, as I vaguely remember an inactive account/character wipe from back then. Could've been before 2014, not 100% sure.

You know nothing and I am here to ask the GM more specificly, not you. Sorry.

how can you proof that the character you want to be undeleted is yours?

and btw youre in an open forum so anyone can reply to your questions 😉 write to the support to get an answer froma GM

Edited by NiVaKi

Just now, NiVaKi said:

how can you proof that the character you want to be undeleted is yours?

and btw youre in an open forum so anyone can reply to your questions 😉 write to the support to get an answer froma GM

By contacting support they can figure it out with my email adress. I mean they know how to work on these things lol... You new here?

2 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

By contacting support they can figure it out with my email adress. I mean they know how to work on these things lol... You new here?

you want characters that got deleted to get undeleted so ask the support but i doubt they do that...and no im not new just a new forum account.

Edited by NiVaKi

Just now, NiVaKi said:

you want characters that got deleted to get undeleted so ask the support but i doubt they do that...and no im not new just a new forum account.

Yeah or a GM can simply reply here and answer other people with the same question as me. So it will be faster than a ticket. Also you could maybe not reply to a thread if you have no clue about it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're probably not gonna get that back.

Please see: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/116-questions-for-lo/