NA Server MS Being Raised to Prep us for the Upcoming NA to EU Merge

I had 26ms ping on NA and now I get 93ms and its even worse now for most of my friends that play... I feel like LO is just nuking our MS for when they inevitably merge the servers from US to EU, cause dont get me wrong, I get it, Why worry about a server that is 1/4th the playerbase now.

Like, at the end of the day, please let us just change servers, US is deader than dead and there are zero creative people left that make any sort of art or music because the pop is so low.    I gurantee if you ask any of the well known good designers why theyve just given up on creating anything, let alone playing, its because its just a waste of time to pour 2 hours into making something for a server that hasnt seen new content on the MP in MONTHS.

This is absolutely not the case.

We are dealing with a networking issue related to a new DDoS protection system that has gone a bit haywire.

The team hopes to have the connectivity and latency issues resolved soon.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 13

Just now, MattScott said:

new DDoS protection

CHZfvp3.gif

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MattScott said:

new DDoS protection system

Aw hell yeah, hopefully that brings back some population, and also RIOT population.

48 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's an idea that's been sitting on the office meeting table for a while though.

14 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's an idea that's been sitting on the office meeting table for a while though.

in the past orbit expressed interest in a single login sever and regional action district instances, but that’s obviously way down the line 

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

We are dealing with a networking issue related to a new DDoS protection system that has gone a bit haywire.

Thanks,
Matt

But when can I pay 20 bucks to have my NA mains transferred to EU?

• Like 1

Get ready for the wonderful world where you will be able to survive 5 duck shots + 2 percs

Edited by Clandestine
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Thanks,
Matt

oxbw4BE.jpg

if NA merged with citadel, all south american players would quit apb.

and south american players are like 50% of NA pop right now, maybe more.

14 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Get ready for the wonderful world where you will be able to survive 5 duck shots + 2 percs

Yup pretty much. People call you crazy when you tell them you shot "abc" person x amount of times but they manage to take down you and your mates whom were next to you raining bullets on him at CQC! They protect each other calling you a sore looser, salty, a noob etc. /report okay. In the meantime I'll watch them go to R255. Yes, yes git gud, takes years, special circumstances, he's a silver add to the pile, Oh and of course I am just salty 😕 

kCNaFkd.jpg

It's ok tho.  Once they merge NA and EU it's lights out.  I am looking at others game atm. Anyone have suggestions about others game kinda like this or better? Thanks guys. 

oxbw4BE.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, anUglyBaby said:

Yup pretty much. People call you crazy when you tell them you shot "abc" person x amount of times but they manage to take down you and your mates whom were next to you raining bullets on him at CQC! They protect each other calling you a sore looser, salty, a noob etc. /report okay. In the meantime I'll watch them go to R255. Yes, yes git gud, takes years, special circumstances, he's a silver add to the pile, Oh and of course I am just salty 😕 

kCNaFkd.jpg

It's ok tho.  Once they merge NA and EU it's lights out.  I am looking at others game atm. Anyone have suggestions about others game kinda like this or better? Thanks guys. 

oxbw4BE.jpg

Yeah if that's not latency then it's shitty connection. Can't explain it other way. Hitreg is one thing but if someone is a bullet sponge for months it reminds me my playing on jericho with 180ms, dancing around and hitting killstreaks because no one could kill me.

Try Dead By Daylight. You will feel like it was APB with it's shitty hitreg.

Edited by Clandestine

holy smokes... i made a post that didnt get downvoted into oblivion and the community isnt lighting their torches and coming at me

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

playing with high latency is a disadvantage and clearly NOT an advantage.

High latency doesn't mean teleport/spiking. teleport/spike sometimes make u survive some shots, but high latency doesn't. Actually. playing with high latency sometimes make u die even when you're already behind the walls.

You're saying you can't die with high latency? If that was the case, we would all play in the server with the most latency. Let's say: if you have 50ms on NA, and 100ms on EU, you would play EU and not in NA, and that's bs.

lmao

Edited by Uhtdred

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

playing with high latency is a disadvantage and clearly NOT an advantage.

You're saying you can't die with high latency? If that was the case, we would all play in the server with the most latency. Let's say: if you have 50ms on NA, and 100ms on EU, you would play EU and not in NA, and that's bs.

lmao

It didn't work for me everytime but pretty often.

16 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

holy smokes... i made a post that didnt get downvoted into oblivion and the community isnt lighting their torches and coming at me

it’s basically a mattscott thread now since he posted new info, not sure it counts 

17 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Playing on EU, why should I ? 😛

4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I had 26ms ping on NA and now I get 93ms and its even worse now for most of my friends that play... I feel like LO is just nuking our MS for when they inevitably merge the servers from US to EU, cause dont get me wrong, I get it, Why worry about a server that is 1/4th the playerbase now.

Like, at the end of the day, please let us just change servers, US is deader than dead and there are zero creative people left that make any sort of art or music because the pop is so low.    I gurantee if you ask any of the well known good designers why theyve just given up on creating anything, let alone playing, its because its just a waste of time to pour 2 hours into making something for a server that hasnt seen new content on the MP in MONTHS.

NA SERVER MS BEING RAISED TO PREP US FOR THE UPCOMING NA TO EU MERGE it absolutely not the case.  in case of fulfillment of your desires you will receive 120 -170 MS

1 hour ago, Yood said:

NA SERVER MS BEING RAISED TO PREP US FOR THE UPCOMING NA TO EU MERGE it absolutely not the case.  in case of fulfillment of your desires you will receive 120 -170 MS

I already get 120ms on EU though xd

Merged.

3 hours ago, TAMAGOTSCHII said:

Playing on EU, why should I ? 😛

cause you have a cute butt and I hope you have a goodnight~

32 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I already get 120ms on EU though xd

I'm not a robot , I can be wrong . you can't fool me with a ping .

Back again to complain and do conspiracy theories. 

Can you not post crap that nobody cares about for 1 day? 

33 minutes ago, Valkyrja- said:

Back again to complain and do conspiracy theories. 

Can you not post crap that nobody cares about for 1 day? 

this time it actually got us new and up to date info tho