hello can you guys get your priorities straight and stop pissing around trying to develop this absolute failure of a gamemode ( that no one asked for )

beats me why you guys are trying to implement content instead of focusing on the engine.. anyone with more than 2 brain cells would have been understanding of the lack of content if you actually released it within a reasonable time frame

thanks!!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

you’re welcome

15 minutes ago, swindIe said:

anyone with more than 2 brain cells would have been understanding

Maybe they are trying to give something new to apb.

Stop criticizing them.

Ok Riot wasn't the best thing they have done. But as they said, they are still learning.

Give them a little time. 🤷‍♀️

At least they're trying to make APB stay alive.

Or do you prefer G1?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Stop criticizing them.

Ok Riot wasn't the best thing they have done. But as they said, they are still learning.

Or do you prefer G1?

+++

1 minute ago, Roxane said:

Stop criticizing them.

Or do you prefer G1?

they should be trying to give us 3.5 ( that thing we've been waiting 5+ years for ) not some gimmicky gamemode

stop criticizing them??

my bad forgot this was middle school and not a business

yeah maybe 10 more "were almost there" will do the trick

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Stop criticizing them.

Or do you prefer G1?

I mean, it's not like you have to be a financial/strategical genius to figure out implementing a BR mode into a game when your small remaining community actively voiced that it *DIDNT* want it would turn out to be a complete utter flop and just generate more dislike for the company.

• Like 5

Why did they make this mode a priority? Who asked for it? 

I think LO wasted a lot of resources and time working with this mode. The player base wanted quality improvements, such as an engine upgrade, which would have made it easy to fix the problems that currently exist. the same issues that currently keep players away. The game would have been better for everyone. The game doesn't need a new game mode. It needs to enhance current game modes, missions, and mechanics, a better UI, better Auction house. Stability!  Fix matchmaking. 

LO, are you trying to make a new game out of APB? We don't need a battle royal. Smart devs separate these modes from the actual game, for good reason. 

• Like 4

there was no point for the game mode even to be implemented. for one ppl just wanna play the game how it is, get to the engine upgrade and then finally be able to run the game at a decent frame rate without having to use configs to rely on. the game mode should have been put in well after the engine upgrade, first we were promised it last year of the late quarter then it was this year of spring, now we're in what summer? and nothing has even been brought up just "we are a bit closer to finishing BUT .... etc" we dont want a new game mode we want something we've been waiting for, for years. its a bit silly to think putting a new game mode on the current engine was even probable of making more players want to test this game out. focus on the engine upgrade and the servers first, the servers on NA are playable what? 50% of the time if that? all this unnecessary game modes and content like the NEW NTEC are pointless. ur game is dying and losing players each day due to lack of responsibility. even the patches that go live get delay 2-3 times, sometimes more for a 3 hour extention. i honestly think at this point there is no hope for this game and thats sad considering this game could be the best third person shooter, but instead its just "im sorry" or "we need some time to figure this out" the servers on NA have been lagging for 4 days now, that is a bit ridiculous

• Like 4

I dont think that this game needs any other game modes. I d more prefer enriching and improvements of current game mode.

Id say that listening to the comunity means acomplishing the long time requested things. Things that the comunity - as a whole (not individuals) - rly want.

Whats that? Obviously EU, bringing back tracers, and i dont know what else cuz i stopped keeping track of things.

Ppl wanted ntec compact so u got some bonus points for that +++

RIOT is fine.. as an event... Sry

Honestly, I expected something else when I first saw this name. U know.. something that has more in common with an actual riot. But thats just me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roxane said:

Stop criticizing them.

Or do you prefer G1?

I think its fine. Honestly, who wouldn't mind waiting another few years for the engine?

Edited by speee

8 minutes ago, speee said:

I think its fine. Honestly, who wouldn't mind waiting another few years for the engine?

More like another few never. It's depressing to see LO make all these wrong moves even when told by the community to avoid them.
Didn't they promise some UE 3.5 screenshots soon though?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Latsha said:

More like another few never. It's depressing to see LO make all these wrong moves even when told by the community to avoid them.
Didn't they promise some UE 3.5 screenshots soon though?

They did. Also, Maniac was an awesome series.

Edited by speee

Me thinks that 3.5 and Riot were seperate teams and more man power wouldn't remove their obstacles with the upgrade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

Me thinks that 3.5 and Riot were seperate teams and more man power wouldn't remove their obstacles with the upgrade.

Then you're beyond delusional and honestly probably pretty low iq

5 hours ago, swindIe said:

hello can you guys get your priorities straight and stop pissing around trying to develop this absolute failure of a gamemode ( that no one asked for )

beats me why you guys are trying to implement content instead of focusing on the engine.. anyone with more than 2 brain cells would have been understanding of the lack of content if you actually released it within a reasonable time frame

thanks!!

more likely they have different development teams working on different things

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, swindIe said:

thanks!!

не ошибается тот, кто ничего не делает  

https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=en-ru&text=he is lifeless who is faultless

Edited by Yood

36 minutes ago, chromaticflight said:

Then you're beyond delusional and honestly probably pretty low iq

i mean its been said by orbit that they have different teams on different projects

if you can't even trust the company not to straight up lie to our faces then why would you even stick around lol

7 hours ago, swindIe said:

thanks!!

I was banned and now I am free🤣.

I gave away my account because of all the bullshoot GF gave us in the past and was actually the best thing I did.

I've been quiet on the forums now but always hoped LO could pull this game around and do still hope they can. 

The clock is ticking and time is definitely running out. I've loved my time with Apb and hopefully it's not the last. 

Everything must come to the end so I wish you the best of luck, sort out your shit and give us what we want. Not a miracle nor some false belief. 

I'll say again I wish you all luck but could this be end. 

R. I. P  the journey was incredible and dwindled to the end and will never be forgotten but is the time to let it rest. 

Edited by CaptainSloth2Guns

56 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i mean its been said by orbit that they have different teams on different projects

if you can't even trust the company not to straight up lie to our faces then why would you even stick around lol

Why do you?

ur about 10 "sorry its actually not ready even tho we said it was" deep

Edited by chromaticflight

Just now, chromaticflight said:

Why do you?

ur about 10 "sorry its actually not ready even tho we said it was" deep

i find it far more believable that the staff are legitimately trying and its not enough than the staff is purposefully nuking their own paychecks because lol

8 hours ago, Roxane said:

Stop criticizing them.

Or do you prefer G1?

yeah my hubbys giving me black eyes but its chill he puts food on the table and lets me buy cat ears from armas 😎

• Like 1

Stop criticizing them.

Or do you prefer G1?

No game mode/content will help APB if it still runs horribly.  9 years later and it is impossible to run APB with default settings smoothly.

Edited by illgot

Stop criticizing them.

They should be criticized and you certainly shouldn't be telling people not to do so either. They've had an entire year, and what have they actually done besides make things worse? Right now the servers aren't even playable because the latency is so high you can't even drive. At least G1 recognized and owned up to their mistakes and rewarded the players with free premium. They've prioritized things like rebuilding Armas, and this new shitty game mode Riot instead of the engine or server upgrades. They need to get their priorities straight before they do any more damage.

• Like 1

It's Nightmare.

Just do upgrade , And fix NA please.

Edited by dett2
  • Like 1