Sign in to follow this  
DORIUS

Remove threat limit for districts

Hello!

Before and today I want to play in waterfront district (because I have progression contact only in waterfront), after 20-30 min. waiting - enemy's absent. 
I thought why? And I saw it.

I have gold threat... My next actions: Exit from the game... :(

BE9zWKE.png

I understand, these limits made for a long time ago, for those who all time cry on the forum... It's true and everyone knows it. But if this is a game with an anarchist meaning, then why are these artificial restrictions made for all players?
I do not want to do like others players - to lower the threat (to silver) of deliberate mission losses.

Sorry! English is not my native language.

Edited by DORIUS
  • Thanks 2

But well. What else should he do? He can`t progress in the game (and it is implemented and possible). Should he dethreat? This thread here or dethreat, which results in another thread about these dethreaters.... its a circle @CookiePuss 

And as dethreating is "not allowed" this is the only way for him to "progress"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, GermanTobi said:

But well. What else should he do? He can`t progress in the game (and it is implemented and possible). Should he dethreat? This thread here or dethreat, which results in another thread about these dethreaters.... its a circle @CookiePuss 

And as dethreating is "not allowed" this is the only way for him to "progress"

He has three choices: 

1) Start another character. 

2) Play without ranking up

3) Stop playing

Incidentally these are the same 3 choices we all have. 

As for as working solutions go, phasing is the only way and that won't arrive until after the launch of 3.5.

Dethreaters are human garbage and have done more damage to APB than any other singular group, hackers included. 

Don't dethreat kids. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yood said:

gold - go play in your gold district .

You are gold and you play in g dist?

• Like 2

Just now, wHisHi said:

You are gold and you play in g dist?

say gold should not look for a competitive opponent ? or should I only look for competitive  oponetov ?

Edited by Yood

i think most people would disagree with me, but i wish there was literally no threats at all in apb and you would just get matched against anyone like in open conflict ....

man i loved OC so muuch, i miss it.

• Like 2

Removing threat limits for districts will only kill this game faster than its already dying currently. There's a reason why next to no one played anarchy/open conflict despite it being mission districts with no threat

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

34 minutes ago, Ketog said:

i think most people would disagree with me, but i wish there was literally no threats at all in apb and you would just get matched against anyone like in open conflict ....

man i loved OC so muuch, i miss it.

bla bal bla . nothing new .

the game and forum for a long time occupied by the clans and cheap gold . they are very disadvantageous to change the situation in the game .

think about who benefits to the situation remained in the current position and you will understand on who and why this makes  -  golds .

Edited by Yood

59 minutes ago, Yood said:

say gold should not look for a competitive opponent ? or should I only look for competitive  oponetov ?

You said to OP to play in gold district bc he is gold. Im asking you if you follow your own advice and you do same thing?

Edited by wHisHi

3 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

You said to OP to play in gold district bc he is gold. Im asking you if you follow your own advice and you do same thing?

I've been playing for 7 years .5 years I played against gold clan groups . in 2016, on the Citadel server one well-known player told me gold will always play in the silver arena . you are silver go to bronze . before my threat jumped silver - bronze . at the moment I am stable silver

I'm just tired of feeding the Golden animals.

Edited by Yood

25 minutes ago, Yood said:

I've been playing for 7 years .5 years I played against gold clan groups . in 2016, on the Citadel server one well-known player told me gold will always play in the silver arena . you are silver go to bronze . before my threat jumped silver - bronze . at the moment I am stable silver

I'm just tired of feeding the Golden animals.

Bro no need back story 😄

I mean, if you've been waiting for more than 10min why not just give up and do something else with that time lmao. seems counter intuitive but trust me

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

He has three choices: 

1) Start another character. 

2) Play without ranking up

3) Stop playing

Its very interesting. SPCT advises me to leave the game if I can't up progress contact in game.
This is the best answer to solve the situation.

No play - no problem.
Excellent! Thank you! 

1 hour ago, DORIUS said:

Its very interesting. SPCT advises me to leave the game if I can't up progress contact in game.
This is the best answer to solve the situation.

No play - no problem.
Excellent! Thank you! 

eLRNPSx.gif

just another GOLD player looking for the community to give him their collective blessing to De-threat so he can become another terror in the noob district by default.

I find this thread funny as shit...hes looking for permission in the 1st place...

at least hes got integrity

8 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Bro no need back story 😄

bro.  you're not getting away from me 😄

10 hours ago, cyral said:

just another GOLD player looking for the community to give him their collective blessing to De-threat so he can become another terror in the noob district by default.

I find this thread funny as shit...hes looking for permission in the 1st place...

at least hes got integrity

Playing with the weak players you will not learn anything. Experience comes from difficulties.
Now many players deliberately reduce threat and go to silver/bronze districts - this is not a existing terror?

But Im write (this topic) about other problem. New players and players like me can't progressive in game with contacts.
For example, how I open "Low-Yield Fragmentation Grenade" or other game content if my progress in contacts standing still? 🙄

Please, read this topic. I think, maybe its for players like you - 

all players are very different . the game is initially broken since RTW . players are hard to live up to your 255 level , they're leaving . 

10 hours ago, DORIUS said:

Playing with the weak players you will not learn anything. Experience comes from difficulties.
Now many players deliberately reduce threat and go to silver/bronze districts - this is not a existing terror?

But Im write (this topic) about other problem. New players and players like me can't progressive in game with contacts.
For example, how I open "Low-Yield Fragmentation Grenade" or other game content if my progress in contacts standing still? 🙄

Please, read this topic. I think, maybe its for players like you - 

you really need 2 read the post there.. I've already put my 3 pence in.

for me I really don't give a rats patootie as to WHAT your current "R" is....

In his post states

On 6/17/2019 at 7:55 AM, DORIUS said:

I have gold threat... 
I do not want to do like others players - to lower the threat (to silver) of deliberate mission losses.

Sorry! English is not my native language.

this means to low skilled players like myself  (who are in-fact Bronze) " I'm using you to level my contacts so "FUCK YOU"I'm a grab 100 kills a mission and you can't stop me"

That's what it means...

13 hours ago, cyral said:

you really need 2 read the post there.. I've already put my 3 pence in.

for me I really don't give a rats patootie as to WHAT your current "R" is....

In his post states

this means to low skilled players like myself  (who are in-fact Bronze) " I'm using you to level my contacts so "FUCK YOU"I'm a grab 100 kills a mission and you can't stop me"

That's what it means...

You think it's normal when in PvP game APB have players separation? 
It is very ugly of you to select my text from a logical message context... 🤨

22 hours ago, DORIUS said:

You think it's normal when in PvP game APB have players separation? 
It is very ugly of you to select my text from a logical message context... 🤨

I'm just letting you know what's happening now in the bronze district's.

I am sure as hell NOT taking your original question out of context. 

And I would love 2 see a complete overhaul of the match maker system so you and others can level up your contacts..

By the current system does allow what I posted earlier.. 

By your own admittance your a solid Gold.. meaning you have a great skill set... currently theirs 2 many people who are abusing the threat system in there, if they would play in the Silver or even the Gold districts, for you there would be no shortage of opponents.