Advanced Personal Feedback about RIOT Beta

10 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

I do understand what you have explained and maybe yes, some things could have been handled better than how are now but you need to remember that nobody is perfect, we just need to give them a bit of trust.

In anyway i appreciate your effort in commenting what you think, thanks 🙂

how much leeway should we give them?

this isnt the first time orbit has seemingly ignored community feedback (shotguns/ir3/bugs/events/etc) and based on their previous actions it wont be the last

still no pinned feedback thread btw

5 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

this isnt the first time orbit has seemingly ignored community feedback (shotguns/ir3/bugs/events/etc) and based on their previous actions it wont be the last

It's not tomorrow yet

Tomorrow have been postponed

Edited by Soundwave2142

3 minutes ago, Soundwave2142 said:

It's not tomorrow yet

Tomorrow have been postponed

apologies™

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

Feedback thread opened by Lixil, go to check it out 

Here some beauty things to read :3

On 6/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Glaciers said:

(shotguns/ir3/bugs/events/etc)

Are shotguns still using the system where most of the damage is frontloaded into the first pellet hit, and then curves down across subsequent hits?

I'd love to have back their version of Improved Rifling that reduced fire rate. It was absolutely perfect on almost every gun, with only a couple outliers that honestly could've been adjusted separately.

20 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Are shotguns still using the system where most of the damage is frontloaded into the first pellet hit, and then curves down across subsequent hits?

"Per ray damage scale"

and yes they are

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I'd love to have back their version of Improved Rifling that reduced fire rate. It was absolutely perfect on almost every gun, with only a couple outliers that honestly could've been adjusted separately.

Would like to see in general some improvements under the section of modifications, i hope they will also look at them because few ones are just to much op and broken.

my piece of input: remove players that have been afk for a minute because when everyone except the afk dies you have to sit there and watch him do absolutely nothing until he dies or whatever.

8 hours ago, _chain said:

my piece of input: remove players that have been afk for a minute because when everyone except the afk dies you have to sit there and watch him do absolutely nothing until he dies or whatever.

Agree, we need an alternative method to that problem.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:07 PM, CookiePuss said:

"Per ray damage scale"

and yes they are

Right, knew there was a term that had been used for it but couldn't for the life of me remember. Thanks.

18 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Would like to see in general some improvements under the section of modifications, i hope they will also look at them because few ones are just to much op and broken.

3-point Sling still has no downside. Never ceases to amuse me. That being said, I have no idea what to even give it as a downside that would make sense as a counter-point.

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Right, knew there was a term that had been used for it but couldn't for the life of me remember. Thanks.

3-point Sling still has no downside. Never ceases to amuse me. That being said, I have no idea what to even give it as a downside that would make sense as a counter-point.

Alright, anyway let's stay in the topic, i won't nobody to come here and close it or removed messagges,

(PS about 3-point sling i know, but this isn't an annoying problem with the mod itself).

Someone can close this topic? Thanks alredy ❤️

Hello

I am locking this topic at the OP's request.

- Mina_