Akula_Rose

Stuck in connecting to district server

I was playing earlier today then I restarted after getting the green fog staying glitch from riot mode. Now I'm stuck connecting to district server for long times then a random error. Such as, client/server mismatch or just a disconnected from server unexpectedly. I repaired of course, restarted my internet, steam, and computer. However, I am still getting these errors at random. It might just be my shoddy internet connection, but everything was working fine until I restarted after the fog bug when I loaded into another riot instance.

13 minutes ago, Akula_Rose said:

I was playing earlier today then I restarted after getting the green fog staying glitch from riot mode. Now I'm stuck connecting to district server for long times then a random error. Such as, client/server mismatch or just a disconnected from server unexpectedly. I repaired of course, restarted my internet, steam, and computer. However, I am still getting these errors at random. It might just be my shoddy internet connection, but everything was working fine until I restarted after the fog bug when I loaded into another riot instance.

Same. I cant get to any of them.

Edited by Hi_Im_Paul

yep was enjoying social got my new gun went to join another district and it hasn't let me join a district since

Think they restarted it. Its fixed for me

1 hour ago, Akula_Rose said:

Still happening. Mine now says 'exiting current district' happening on all servers.

Okay I'm able to get into social today. I will update if I run into it again today. Hopefully it doesn't come back.

Merged.

Okay seems to be riot district is the only one that won't let me connect at all.

Nope it is back in full force, can't connect to jack

Edited by Akula_Rose

This bug is still happening. For me its all districts at the moment however little while earlier it was fine.

21 hours ago, Akula_Rose said:

21 hours ago, Hi_Im_Paul said:

Same. I cant get to any of them.

I am also experiencing this issue too. Even when I switch district servers I'm faced with long wait times getting into either of the districts. Tried troubleshooting to resolve the issue, but end up with the same problems that others are dealing with. The errors I'm face with after being disconnected unexpectedly are: "you have been disconnected from World Server unexpectedly," "you have been disconnected from server unexpectedly." "The server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues." I checked my network connectivity and everything passes. Also my characters keep becoming lock to the servers I am trying to enter; which, also happens to take 15 minutes for them to become unlock from any of the districts. 

Edited by WoRkMaGiC