Sign in to follow this  
I-Reaper-I

What happened to fashion in this game?

The character customization is really well-detailed and unique, with all the tattoos, clothes option and everything else, you can virtually do ANYTHING...
Yet I see clowns running around in underwear, strait-jackets, or blue-haired kawaii desu characters with cat ears and bulletproof vest.

I haven't seen a single stand-out character in this game since I came back.

I presume selling custom merch on the game would also be almost impossible as no one is interested in some fancy clothing, but the ridiculous-looking nonsense?

Edited by I-Reaper-I

How about you show us your character then?

The community's a lot smaller these days, and there's less reason to try and impress with very technically impressive outfits.

Additionally, a lot of players have been here for almost a decade - I think the enthusiasm has worn off, especially with the lack of new clothing pieces. 

24 minutes ago, I-Reaper-I said:

The character customization is really well-detailed and unique, with all the tattoos, clothes option and everything else, you can virtually do ANYTHING...
Yet I see clowns running around in underwear, strait-jackets, or blue-haired kawaii desu characters with cat ears and bulletproof vest.

I haven't seen a single stand-out character in this game since I came back.

I presume selling custom merch on the game would also be almost impossible as no one is interested in some fancy clothing, but the ridiculous-looking nonsense?

Simple. Lack of imagination.

26 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

How about you show us your character then?

FSxNGMd.jpgPVpY4Su.jpg

HAZRcMT.jpgj1Ung7V.jpg

j3SlGGN.jpgfeg9f9V.jpg

Zz7afuN.jpg

lEWck3x.jpg

NAiw3RK.jpg

4XUv3Ec.jpg

15kh5gS.jpg

Here are some of my creations. Sure these don't look as outstanding as some I've seen in the showcase gallery but I still put effort into looking good in San Paro. But lately I haven't seen that in the game. 🙂

• Like 1

took me 30 minutes to make a mixed flag

my attention span is an hour.

12 minutes ago, I-Reaper-I said:

Sure

not everyone wants to look like they’re wearing knockoff preset clothing

people wear what they want to wear, that’s literally the whole point of the extensive customization system 

• Thanks 1

you complain about fashion? fucing seriously, wasting everyones time, complain about somthing useful. 

Edited by Doom32
said some mean words

The trends have def changed but that doesnt mean your preferences are any better than theirs, there are many unique character designs.

why did the thread change course ?

>Be APB.
 > Be renowned for super amazing never before seen ingame customization.
  > Have majority of playerbase wear edgy supreme clothing or all black outfits.

Sign in to follow this