xkamVenx

why am I getting 120+ ms? on NA

Since the last update I've been getting 120+ ms, btw, those 120 ms feels like 500 ms, before the update I used to get 30-50 ms even while streaming. Even if I go to citadel I get better ms than on NA, which doesn't make any sense because I live in the U.S. I don't know what really happened but like come on guys 😴. Some people have the same issue as me but some people don't  which again, does not make any f sense. I hope you guys can fix that.

Thanks.

d77cd130d813f905812bd2375c8e1529.png

• Like 1

You've actually ran across people without the issue? Everyone as far as I was aware in North America is having horrendous connection to Jericho. It's not just latency either, pretty sure it's packet loss too, making it feel much worse than if it was actual high latency caused by distance from the server.

• Thanks 1

yeah ever since the riot patch i’ve gone from 50-80ms to 150-200ms

theres a reason i don’t live in australia, id like a fix for this

• Thanks 1

As soon as the RIOT patch arrived the game I've been having 100+ ms, and I used to normally have 50~60 ms.

This is gross.

Edited by dreamside
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Acornie said:

You've actually ran across people without the issue? Everyone as far as I was aware in North America is having horrendous connection to Jericho. It's not just latency either, pretty sure it's packet loss too, making it feel much worse than if it was actual high latency caused by distance from the server.

Yeah, i saw BungMonkey streaming 2 days ago and he had 40-60 ms, also a friend of mine has 30-50ms like normally

2 minutes ago, dreamside said:

As soon as the RIOT patch arrived the game I've been having 100+ ms, and I used to normally have 50~60 ms.

This is gross.

same here.

• Thanks 1

The servers that were already struggling to handle APB pre Riot are now struggling even harder to handle that plus Riot regardless of the fact that there is no server pop. Id hate to see how freq the servers would crash if there was a pop.

• Like 1

i usually play with 65-100ms while streaming, and now im getting 160-200ms without streaming after the RIOT patch.  

Literally Unplayable 🤢

Hello

The team is aware of the issue and is working with the provider to get it resolved.

- Mina_

• Thanks 4

Guys, don't you get it?

It was a free bonus for everyone with the new update.

Free content. I don't see any problem here *sarcasm*

4 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

The team is aware of the issue and is working with the provider to get it resolved.

- Mina_

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Because LO doesnt care about a dying part of the game thats less than 1/4th the size of the "main" server for the game

When you used to get 1 ms on the server and now you get 100+ ms. 🤔

I'm in Australia, used to playing on Han server with 125-150ms latency due to 3rd World Aussie internet.

When we migrated to Jericho that got bumped up to 200-250.

Just recently post server move it's been an unplayable 320-400+ms. No hardware changes at my end, same IP. 

And yet last night it was back to the 200-250 difficult but playable latency. While that's not the best, at least I can drive again.

There were times up over 400 where I couldn't even get in a car, or if I did the controls would stick (full lock, full throttle).

But like I said, it suddenly came good of its own accord before I'd gotten all the material for a Support Ticket.

No idea why...

18 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

- Mina_

Oh. Hadn't seen it. Maybe it was that.

Thanks, Mina!

• Like 1