Sign in to follow this  
Latsha

The EAC launcher is causing problems, even the Blue Screen Of Death.

Whenever you launch APB the EAC launcher is initiated before the actual game initiates. When that is happening there's a (really) high risk that the launcher will give you the 10022 error and will either make you leave the launcher peacefully or it will BSOD your computer up with "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED".

Now, RIOT seems like a neat addition to the game and I actually enjoy it in some sort of a way. But the fact that I have to risk the aforementioned BSOD makes me feel reluctant to launch the game, because I don't fancy losing everything I have yet to save on my computer. We need a really quick hotfix on that one.

Now I would attach a screenshot with EAC error but I guess I don't want to risk it.

Edited by Latsha
last line

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

Β 

- Mina_

Try deleting C:\Program Files(x86)\Easy Anti Cheat\easyanticheat.sys

It should be replaced at the next launch, it's probably faulty.

Β 

Found that on other forums, had the same issue before too, seems to be gone now.

Β 

Otherwise, check C:\Windows\Minidump\ - it should contain a dump from the time it crashed, if you open that up (notepad should work) it should say what exactly caused the issue for more info, otherwise it's hard to troubleshoot