yood

you're accusing me

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

lie . the problems of these two projects are very similar . I watched the ascension and the funeral NFS World 

Alright so let's see. What kind of NFSes we got at present?

Need for Speed from 2015 (garbage), Need for Speed: Payback (linear garbage which is more like movie)

Last NFS was from 2017. They don't even plan next NFS as far as I know.

With expection of maybe this:

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/new-need-for-speed-game-wont-be-present-at-ea-play-2019-still-planned-for-release-this-year/

If quality of game is concern and we talk about EA as publisher... it must be bad.

Yeah. Unneeded funeral of NFS World and other games which had population way bigger than APB got right now.

Now NFS World is hosted privately and illegally by gamers.

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

Alright so let's see. What kind of NFSes we got at present?

Need for Speed from 2015 (garbage), Need for Speed: Payback (linear garbage which is more like movie)

Last NFS was from 2017. They don't even plan next NFS as far as I know.

NFS World was the first online project in the series . huge potential and opportunities . it's called unable to agree - the developers blame the users , users have accused the developers .

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

NFS World was the first online project in the series . huge potential and opportunities . it's called unable to agree - the developers blame the users , users have accused the developers .

You know shit about this series.

My best friend was as veteran in that game as I'm veteran in APB.

The only problem of that game was lack of development (Sounds familiar?). Developers just ran away from game and left population stagnating and bored.

Everything else about this series was great. But when they done calculation that "Hey we pay more in developing than we get revenue out of it", they probably backed out. Left population to stagnate and then EA decided "fuck it, let's shut down".

Yeah but personally I was observing that game in past from time to time and I never heard of major updates. Only minor with some new legendaries and other cars going into game.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Good luck . do you want us to play a game called " Who do you know in the project  NFS World ? " what events did you participate in ? what has been achieved , legend become ?

56lgcWTUn7.jpg

Mitne Who are you  ?

show your character in APB !?

to blame a single player for the problems of the game - there is complete incompetence . 

Mitne veteran in that game  he'll tell you everything . I really feel bad 😉 how many hours in a calendar year ?  

answer me ! 

bRo7868viD.jpg

I must have asked some very difficult questions ?

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Mitne Who are you  ?

show your character in APB !?

pIRD8ib.jpg

Picture not that actual because I didn't feel like waiting 10 minutes to log into game.

So here. One I used before.

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Good luck . do you want us to play a game called " Who do you know in the project  NFS World ? " what events did you participate in ? what has been achieved , legend become ?

Quoting me:

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

1 hour ago, Yood said:

to blame a single player for the problems of the game - there is complete incompetence . 

Quoting me, yet again:

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

The only problem of that game was lack of development (Sounds familiar?). Developers just ran away from game and left population stagnating and bored.

Refered to NFS World.

Problem of modern single-player NFSes? Too linear, movie-like. In some cases bland and chewed up content.

1 hour ago, Yood said:

" Who do you know in the project  NFS World ? " what events did you participate in ? what has been achieved , legend become ?

I do not know a thing about it.

I just tell you what I heard and know from friend which played it for hours without end.

Tried to pull me even into that game. It really didn't click for me tho. His name was Thanator I think back then. Nowadays he cruise under different names so you might not know him at all.

Edited by Mitne

5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Picture not that actual because I didn't feel like waiting 10 minutes to log into game.

So here. One I used before.

Quoting me:

Quoting me, yet again:

Refered to NFS World.

Problem of modern single-player NFSes? Too linear, movie-like. In some cases bland and chewed up content.

I do not know a thing about it.

I just tell you what I heard and know from friend which played it for hours without end.

Tried to pull me even into that game. It really didn't click for me tho. His name was Thanator I think back then.

your picture does not give complete information try : 1. use the character login snapshot on server . 2 use the button J 

how many hours in a calendar year ? 

Edited by Yood

12 minutes ago, Yood said:

your picture does not give complete information try : 1. use the character login snapshot on server . 2 use the button J 

we're not measuring surprise ! 😄

Ah I see. You probably spend hours in social. I tell you straight away. More than 2k hours on Mitne. But I spent this hours playing as much focused as I could.

There are other characters. One near 1k hours, others (many discarded) took my 50 hours on average.

I play other games as well. Recently I started to limit APB as well. Finding it less and less fun overall. RIOT don't help.

Edited by Mitne

27 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Ah I see. You probably spend hours in social. I tell you straight away. More than 2k hours on Mitne. But I spent this hours playing as much focused as I could.

There are other characters. One near 1k hours, others took my 50 hours on average.

I play other games as well. Recently I started to limit APB as well. Finding it less and less fun overall. RIOT don't help.

Mitne gold  what arena do you play in ?

I don't see a snapshot of your character that would be able to provide data on statistics and your objective capabilities . consider that clans, private groups significantly simplify your existence 

how many hours in a calendar year ? 

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

I don't see a snapshot of your character that would be able to provide data on statistics and your objective capabilities . consider that clans, private groups significantly simplify your existence 

I don't belong to clans (why would I? It's responsibility. Needless.) What do you mean private groups? With who I play? 🤨 Why you need that? And no. I don't keep data on that for sure.

I gave you snapshot of my character. I don't feel like booting up game to give you my account overview. Maybe I post it later.

Change translator. Seriously.

49 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I don't belong to clans (why would I? It's responsibility. Needless.) What do you mean private groups? With who I play? 🤨 Why you need that? And no. I don't keep data on that for sure.

I gave you snapshot of my character. I don't feel like booting up game to give you my account overview. Maybe I post it later.

Change translator. Seriously.

я не тороплю вас . не спешите . я никуда не ухожу

Seriously.

Merged.

v155Nbr59b.jpg

Вам не страшно ?

МНЕ СТРАШНО !!!!   do YOU have anything to say to me ?

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, Yood said:

я не тороплю вас . не спешите . я никуда не ухожу

Seriously.

Merged.

v155Nbr59b.jpg

Вам не страшно ?

МНЕ СТРАШНО !!!!   do YOU have anything to say to me ?

please stop with your broken as hell ramblings that nobody understands or cares about other than you already

seriously

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

You know shit about this series.

Everything else about this series was great. But when they done calculation that "Hey we pay more in developing than we get revenue out of it", they probably backed out. Left population to stagnate and then EA decided "fuck it, let's shut down".

Yeah but personally I was observing that game in past from time to time and I never heard of major updates. Only minor with some new legendaries and other cars going into game.

And it all turned into cheat fest >>> looked like APB during regoated days only a little bit worse. You were lucky if you got into racing lobby without cheaters crashing it. Once you got in there was probably at least one either closet or blatant speed hacker. I wish this game stayed alive tho. All they had to do was solve the cheating problem. 

I can't  take that  seriously.  qBEes03Gr5.jpg    

anime , spongebob , wolves , bunnies . 13 + spermotoxic . МНЕ СТРАШНО !!!!

forgive magnanimously. 

Edited by Yood

4 hours ago, Yood said:

Mitne gold  what arena do you play in ? - I assume it's districts and usually I play FC or recently RIOT (if there is any pop...). No use of me playing action as I'm max rank with all mission roles completed. I hang around gold and silver districts.

I don't see a snapshot of your character that would be able to provide data on statistics and your objective capabilities . consider that clans, private groups significantly simplify your existence - no. What you gonna do about that? I don't feel like entering game and making screenshot about account.

how many hours in a calendar year ? - 8765.76 in normal year, about ~8789 in leap year.

And if you ask how much I play APB daily? Yearly it might not be accurate so weekly I would say: 20 hours.

I think enough of wasted time anyway.

7 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I assume it's districts and usually I play FC or recently RIOT (if there is any pop...). No use of me playing action as I'm max rank with all mission roles completed. I hang around gold and silver districts.

no. What you gonna do about that? I don't feel like entering game and making screenshot about account.

how many hours in a calendar year ? - 8765.76 in normal year, about ~8789 in leap year.

the difference where you play there is ., I'm not rushing you . no hurry.  I'm not going anywhere ., 2DTAw48ozs.jpg me to gold as the moon walk .

your Pro , veterans , gold , clans .....       I noob .  N.P.

Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:

2DTAw48ozs.jpg 

Should I be impressed?

I mean what are you even asking about?

You think that because I have less hours overall so my word is less valuable?

The only thing this shit proves is how much fucking you wasted on this game.

<- Look here. This alone proves i'm veteran. I was here even since OBT duh. I was there. I am here. And I will be there. (As long as I plan.)

Why all russians are so fucking entitled? But nice attempt to invalidate my word because you spend more time in fucking social.

Just now, Mitne said:

Should I be impressed?

I mean what are you even asking about?

You think that because I have less hours overall so my word is less valuable?

The only thing this shit proves is how much fucking you wasted on this game.

<- Look here. This alone proves i'm veteran. I was here even since OBT duh. I was there. I am here. And I will be there. (As long as I plan.)

Why all russians are so fucking entitled? But nice attempt to invalidate my word because you spend more time in fucking social.

I'm not surprised .your team has brought a lot of positive coins to the game . well, at least you had fun . person who has a choice is always freer . you can play another game . you have plenty of choice .

Mitne said:  My best friend was as veteran in that game as I'm veteran in APB. 

Good luck . Mitne 

i get that we can speak any language on the forums, but why does yood’s incomprehensible gibberish count?

I just see two intellectual having a fairly complex rivalry. It's almost like trying to read those ancient hieroglyphs and when you finally solve them you just realise some pharaohs had beef with each other and those hieroglyphs are diss tracks. I'm kinda entertained...

I don't know how the Boss sees financial gain.  the main money is here 1hMbV5Nq8E.jpg .

Silvers have an annoying situation. If we go to bronze we're the next golds. If we go to silver, we're the next bronze. 

Personally, I stick with the Bronze and play the game so rarely I feel right at home with the newbies. 

Anyone complains, I ignore 'em. Spent WAYYY too much time with the trolls of San Paro. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/16/2019 at 9:05 AM, Yood said:

I've been getting blamed lately : gold playing in silver arenas claims that I am a Noob and my place in the bronze arena . the players who play with me claim that I am fake silver and I have to play at least in the silver arena . what am I supposed to do ? what should I do if my gaming experience is huge but I technically can't beat 10ms with my 270 MS ?

what options can you recommend to me ?

don't listen and ignore them

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2019 at 9:18 AM, Doom32 said:

I am Solo, a silver player who plays in the bronze district because my silver district is filled with gold , clan players . 

(not gonna quote the second line too correct)
I haven't become gold since I came back

---

That's all I've decided to read from you, since reading a lot of what you tend to try to say is just to mind boggling in a way that makes my brain wanna collide in on itself getting off topic again but here we go anyways, "how many matches would you not lose if you just listened to what i said?" 
what exactly did you say to make it to where I wouldn't lose matches?

Doom33  you're cheap gold in the bronze district !  the man who claims to be living in the U.S. he has a ping of 200 ms .  picture show ?

Edited by Yood

On 7/1/2019 at 1:57 AM, Yood said:

Doom33  you're cheap gold in the bronze district !  the man who claims to be living in the U.S. he has a ping of 200 ms .  picture show ?

Actually, whenever I do go silver(because im not that good), and I'm playing with my friends, they tend to be in the bronze district, and I tend to try to take it easy on new players as to not have them leave the game and not come back. I understand your frustration catching me on bronze the other day for the first time in quite a while, it's understandable. But you did talk crap on me in game, talking about how you have more kills, and I guess that means somehow you are better then me, and if thats the case, YOU SHOULD ALSO BE IN SILVER YOU HYPOCRITE. -good look translating that yood.