yood

you're accusing me

Right. The guy who thinks clans ruined the game and plays on NA server.

It appears to me that "help" you looking for is something called a "brain".

13 hours ago, Yood said:

I've been getting blamed lately : gold playing in silver arenas claims that I am a Noob and my place in the bronze arena . the players who play with me claim that I am fake silver and I have to play at least in the silver arena . what am I supposed to do ? what should I do if my gaming experience is huge but I technically can't beat 10ms with my 270 MS ?

what options can you recommend to me ?

Stop listening to every opinion?

Just play the game

6 hours ago, Bishada8800 said:

Why are you so hostile. People in this thread are trying to help you out....

I don't need help , rather I want to help YOU !

Honestly, you should be banned. My opinion.

and yeah, you definitely play like a 16yo silver when you go trolling in fc by tking others.

That's beside the point.

If you're not good at the game and you're on joker, I guess stick to the bronze servers. Competitive people tend to like playing the game too, and they tend to STAY in silver+

Edited by Doom32

5 hours ago, Soundwave2142 said:

Right. The guy who thinks clans ruined the game and plays on NA server.

It appears to me that "help" you looking for is something called a "brain".

facts : two clan easily killed server Han in year and a half . 2017 player population 1200 -1500 players / 2018 player population  1200 -1500 players .   what happened ? gold plays in silver and bronze areas . 

Soundwave2142  you personally then you can not continue to engage in dialogue . opinions are determined , the choice is made .

Edited by Yood

9 minutes ago, Yood said:

how many matches would you not lose if you just listened to what I said ?

you specifically ! . excuse me.  A complete ZERO in the game .

I am Solo, a silver player who plays in the bronze district because my silver district is filled with gold , clan players . 

(not gonna quote the second line too correct)
I haven't become gold since I came back

---

That's all I've decided to read from you, since reading a lot of what you tend to try to say is just to mind boggling in a way that makes my brain wanna collide in on itself getting off topic again but here we go anyways, "how many matches would you not lose if you just listened to what i said?" 
what exactly did you say to make it to where I wouldn't lose matches?

😱

Edited by Yood

18 minutes ago, Yood said:

crazy )) 

yesterday you lost to the Golden trolls in bronze. )) even hooking someone with their bullets . your score was 0-0-7 . tell me, do you like being the food on the Troll table ?

I played you and I know who you are and what you can do . you don't know and you can't do anything . I'm sorry but it's a fact . your game has just begun , you still have a lot to learn .

I haven't been on bronze server in a while, so use that one cell in y our brain please and get things right, 2 I've only seen you in FC baylan shipping 3, i suck kat fc which is why rarely go there, 4, you stay there and troll and yeah when we were there I remember the score of me being above you despite me playing very crappy. I doubt you've really went against me. unless you're referring to the tks you keep getting on me lol.  (Also I only got on fc to test out that new weapon that got released) 

Edited by Doom32

20 minutes ago, Doom32 said:

I haven't been on bronze server in a while, so use that one cell in y our brain please and get things right, 2 I've only seen you in FC baylan shipping 3, i suck kat fc which is why rarely go there, 4, you stay there and troll and yeah when we were there I remember the score of me being above you despite me playing very crappy. I doubt you've really went against me. unless you're referring to the tks you keep getting on me lol.  (Also I only got on fc to test out that new weapon that got released) 

I can't remember all the names . looked skins this not doom . what I do ? 1 I apologize to you personally . 2 I will delete my dialogue with you above . 3 talk about the fighting club ?

how was your last week? how many received JT ?

52 minutes ago, Doom32 said:

Honestly, you should be banned. My opinion.

and yeah, you definitely play like a 16yo silver when you go trolling in fc by tking others.

That's beside the point.

If you're not good at the game and you're on joker, I guess stick to the bronze servers. Competitive people tend to like playing the game too, and they tend to STAY in silver+

thank you interesting opinion . say gold should not look for a competitive opponent ? or should I only look for competitive  oponetov ?

Edited by Yood

I was in a Silver Waterfront district the other day, and was told in district chat that I should go to the Bronze district.

"But I am a silver, shouldn't I be in the Silver District ?"

"No" was the reply, "Only Golds should be in the Silver District."

There was a bit of confusion when I followed up with the question:

"What would happen if all the Golds that are in the Silver District moved to a Gold District ?"

The response was, "There are not enough Golds to populate the Gold District"

The level of confusion at this point escalated.

"But if only Golds should be in Silver Districts, and the Silver District is now populated with Golds,

how is it that there are not enough Golds to populate a Gold District ?"

I think at that point whatever sensibility might have prevailed, resulted in a rapid change to a different topic.

It can get confusing.

• Thanks 2

what should a normal server population look like ? 10% green , 40% bronze , 40% silvers and only 10 % gold . figures may vary slightly .

as look server now : 50 % gold , 30% silver , 18 % bronze and 2 % green . figures may vary slightly .

Edited by Yood

14 hours ago, Westford said:

I was in a Silver Waterfront district the other day, and was told in district chat that I should go to the Bronze district.

"But I am a silver, shouldn't I be in the Silver District ?"

"No" was the reply, "Only Golds should be in the Silver District."

There was a bit of confusion when I followed up with the question:

"What would happen if all the Golds that are in the Silver District moved to a Gold District ?"

The response was, "There are not enough Golds to populate the Gold District"...

Solution:

1. Remove Gold Districts

2. Rename Green Districts to Low Threat districts, Bronze districts to Normal Threat districts and the Silver district to High Threat districts.

3. Make Low Threat districts the default home for Green and Bronze Threat players and the Normal Threat district the default home for Silver Threat players.

4. Done.

14 hours ago, Yood said:

as look server now ...

How can you possible tell if you never play in Green and Bronze districts...? 😉

Also there are a lot of green and bronze players that only log in a few times now and then compared to some silver and gold players that log in almost every day and play for hours, but they all end up in the same statistics.

Behind the scenes there is a zero sum mechanic. As more newbies join the game at the bottom high silver players that played the game for awhile and is improving might be pushed up to gold (but as they face harder opponents with less opportunity for calling backup they might also be pushed down to a lower threat rating until they improve enough to retain a solid gold rating). Behind the scenes there are also a lot more threat levels than the four colors we see (300 of them).

18 minutes ago, Bishada8800 said:

How can you possible tell if you never play in Green and Bronze districts...? 😉

do you see the number of players when you enter the game ? I see . 1-4 players maximum

read the forum please remove gold from bronze b you are so faint that just Troll the game . population no cry

greenpeace can save one mutated fish and kill millions of tons of plankton .  it is unprofitable to save gold - it is easier to recruit a lot of new players and make a profit .

p.s.  rules to the right people - animals rule is not needed

this is the reality : 1AKr1BngEt.jpg

right now in the bronze district is Trolling , at least 5-6 gold TROLL .

Edited by Yood
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yood said:

do you see the number of players when you enter the game ? I see . 1-4 players maximum

It does not show me number of players in each threat category. It only show me current number of on-line payers (which is not the same thing). Maybe a lot of new green and bronze players only log in to play now and then while a lot of silver and gold players log in almost every day and play for hours.

Also, where are your screen shot from?? I thought you said earlier in this thread that you play on the EU server. On the EU server right now there are currently some 200+ people in bronze districts alone (and the district selection page does not show how many in RIOT).

https://imgur.com/a/4wx2YFx

Edited by Bishada8800

On 6/17/2019 at 10:48 PM, Bishada8800 said:

It does not show me number of players in each threat category. It only show me current number of on-line payers (which is not the same thing). Maybe a lot of new green and bronze players only log in to play now and then while a lot of silver and gold players log in almost every day and play for hours.

Also, where are your screen shot from?? I thought you said earlier in this thread that you play on the EU server. On the EU server right now there are currently some 200+ people in bronze districts alone (and the district selection page does not show how many in RIOT).

https://imgur.com/a/4wx2YFx

your server is no exception . your player base is based on Russian teenagers whom you hate . I periodically t on your server and see players less than in Jericho .

Merged.

if you want to be gold ! prove that you are gold ! play in the Golden district ! / I do not claim to be the best of the best .

I'm simple user APB Reloaded .

Edited by Yood

stop giving a fuck about what others say and do whatever you seem right. Stomp those stinky bronze,greens and Ts!!!! 

And insult those golds!!

Edited by foscor77

3 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

stop giving a fuck about what others say and do whatever you seem right. Stomp those stinky bronze,greens and Ts!!!! 

And insult those golds!!

make the gold leave my arena and I will play according to the threat . if you can't do it , it's not my problem .

say gold should not look for a competitive opponent ? or should I only look for competitive  oponetov ?

Edited by Yood

Honestly, I wouldn't play APB if I had 270 ms. But if I was silver and had 270 ms and wanted to play, I'd play in bronze district.

LOL, dude. This is APB and these are APB players.

Just do whatever u want and ignore em. Its your game, and their opinion does not matter.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, Yood said:

gold playing in silver arenas claims that I am a Noob

Gold in silver shouldn't speak down to others when they are playing against people less threat than them.

shameful.

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Gold in silver shouldn't speak down to others when they are playing against people less threat than them.

shameful.

gold , clans , private group , megaweapons - justify your ambitions in the Golden arena. I am a simple user .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

gold , clans , private group , megaweapons - justify your ambitions in the Golden arena. I am a simple user .

1 hour ago, Yood said:

justify your ambitions

fast cars are my ambitions.

race tracks are my ambitions

fair fights are my ambitions

Intentionally being rude...no

that is not me.

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

fast cars are my ambitions.

race tracks are my ambitions

fair fights are my ambitions

NFS await you !

3 minutes ago, Yood said:

NFS await you !

Yeah well... EA killed that.

Just now, Mitne said:

Yeah well... EA killed that.

lie .  the problems of these two projects are very similar . I watched the ascension and the funeral NFS World 

Edited by Yood