yood

you're accusing me

I've been getting blamed lately : gold playing in silver arenas claims that I am a Noob and my place in the bronze arena . the players who play with me claim that I am fake silver and I have to play at least in the silver arena . what am I supposed to do ? what should I do if my gaming experience is huge but I technically can't beat 10ms with my 270 MS ?

what options can you recommend to me ?

Edited by Yood
  • Like 2

It happens that you are not getting the proper threat. Bronzes when i started played better than silvers today... you think of the rest, so they are basically right.

Edited by BlueB
  • Like 1

blame LO for splitting the playerbase in half with bronze and silver districts

9 hours ago, BlueB said:

so they are basically right.

who exactly is right in your understanding and what should I do ? 

I know the outcome of the match since its beginning . I have enough brains not to feed the gold playing in bronze . I do not understand the silver and bronze players who go into battle against the gold .

Edited by Yood

I don't understand what you are typing.

Are you currently a silver player in silver district?

or are you currently a gold player in silver district?

37 minutes ago, Bishada8800 said:

I am Solo, a silver player who plays in the bronze district because my silver district is filled with gold , clan players .  ( https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=ru-en&text=Я Соло%2C серебряный игрок%2C который играет в бронзовом районе%2C потому что мой серебряный район заполнен золотыми %2C клановыми игроками )

I haven't had a gold threat in the last two months . ( https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=ru-en&text=за последние два месяца у меня не было золотой угрозы . )

Bishada8800  understood ?

Edited by Yood
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yood said:

10ms with my 270 MS ?

go play another game :^)

270ms would imply that you’re playing on the wrong server, in which case it’s your own fault

48 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

go play another game :^)

crazy is curable , idiocy is untreatable .

Edited by Yood

APB have 3 different threat level districts:

Green = Low threat (green and bronze players - silver players and gold players are not allowed here)

Bronze districts = Medium threat (silver players and some bronze players - gold players are not allowed here and green players should not join here)

Silver district = High threat (gold players and some silver players - green and bronze players should not join here)

If you feel your opponents in the silver (high threat) district are a bit too hard for you then join the bronze (medium threat) district.

Also with your ping, have you tried playing on the Innova server (I think it is located in Moscow)?

15 minutes ago, Bishada8800 said:

lso with your ping, have you tried playing on the Innova server (I think it is located in Moscow)?

No. Nekrova is located in the same place where the Citadel.

I've got ping ranging from 290-310ms so i think i can suggest you some options.

1. Tryna stay out of enemy vehicles as much as you can.. you think you have dodged a enemy who's tryna run over you but,  your 0.25 sec delay kills you.

2. Take guns which are quick and fast enough....go for slower guns if you are comfortable of getting wrecked. Avoid using shotguns and hvr's.

3. Always play with teammates who understand your situation. "Effective teamwork can win difficult opponents".

4. Have percs handy.. this is entirely upto you. I dont use them..im more of a conc guy.

5.Avoid using semi auto weps including secondary guns like fbw...its hard to expect every bullet to hit the enemy in high ping.  Instead use  a  NANO.

Most important of all..play more in fc's where you get to play with ppl of all skill levels.

Dont see your ping, seek a way to win the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bishada8800 said:

he is a silver player , that when he plays in silver, gets told by the golds in silver to join bronze

and vice versa, he is a silver player , that when he plays in bronze, gets told by the silvers / bronzes  in bronze to join silver

he is at he same delema as me, if i play bronze, i become gold, if i play silver, i become harrassed

1 hour ago, Bishada8800 said:

Green = Low threat (green and bronze players - silver players and gold players are not allowed here)

Bronze districts = Medium threat (silver players and some bronze players - gold players are not allowed here and green players should not join here)

Silver district = High threat (gold players and some silver players - green and bronze players should not join here)

If you feel your opponents in the silver (high threat) district are a bit too hard for you then join the bronze (medium threat) district.

Also with your ping, have you tried playing on the Innova server (I think it is located in Moscow)?

also by your mesurement where would someone like us play

if we play in bronze, we become gold

if we play in silver after we become gold, we turn back to silver and get harrassed (and no, not dting, ligit trying to keep it)

so al mighty gold, tell me where you would like me to play so i can have fun and not be harrassed by you golds

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Yood said:

I've been getting blamed lately : gold playing in silver arenas claims that I am a Noob and my place in the bronze arena . the players who play with me claim that I am fake silver and I have to play at least in the silver arena . what am I supposed to do ? what should I do if my gaming experience is huge but I technically can't beat 10ms with my 270 MS ?

join the club man

not like our typical server population is 200 at best and most of them are in social and bronze servers already.   its our fault for ruining apb because we dont wanna sit in a 1 person filled gold district for 40 minutes before giving up, not like im an enforcer and cant even ram raid or do anything to earn cash.

18 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

join the club man

not like our typical server population is 200 at best and most of them are in social and bronze servers already.   its our fault for ruining apb because we dont wanna sit in a 1 person filled gold district for 40 minutes before giving up, not like im an enforcer and cant even ram raid or do anything to earn cash.

thanks for the offer . I am an independent person . I need help .

everything you write in the second paragraph is unacceptable to me . I play solo . when you play in a band , you always owe someone .

2 hours ago, Bishada8800 said:

Bishada8800 are you sure you should keep advising me ?

30 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

tell me where you would like me to play so i can have fun and not be harrassed by you golds

Always difficult situation when you are between two threat ratings 😕 

If I were you (a high silver / low gold player) then I would play in silver district. You will learn the game better/faster when fighting more difficult enemies. Eventually you will become gold on your own merits (rather than artificially inflating your threat by playing a lower threat district). Try to not rush in solo. Instead wait for your teammates and go in at the same time. Also don't be afraid to ask your opponents on how to improve. Some are patootie-hats but there are also people that don't mind helping others to improve. 

Another reason why I think it is better as a high silver/low gold to play in silver districts against gold players is because if you, as a high silver/low gold player, play in bronze you will wtfpawn and most of your opponents will  think you are a gold de-threater or a cheater. You will also artificially inflate your threat which mean ou will turn gold quickly.

If you then, as a silver/low gold player, play in silver district (now as a gold player) then your teammates will assume that you also play as a gold player and will be disappointed (or think that you deliberately dethreat) if you don't. 

Just now, Bishada8800 said:

Always difficult situation when you are between two threat ratings 😕 

If I were you (a high silver / low gold player) then I would play in silver district. You will learn the game better/faster when fighting more difficult enemies. Eventually you will become gold on your own merits (rather than artificially inflating your threat by playing a lower threat district). Try to not rush in solo. Instead wait for your teammates and go in at the same time. Also don't be afraid to ask your opponents on how to improve. Some are patootie-hats but there are also people that don't mind helping others to improve. 

Another reason why I think it is better as a high silver/low gold to play in silver districts against gold players is because if you, as a high silver/low gold player, play in bronze you will wtfpawn and most of your opponents will  think you are a gold de-threater or a cheater. You will also artificially inflate your threat which mean ou will turn gold quickly.

If you then, as a silver/low gold player, play in silver district (now as a gold player) then your teammates will assume that you also play as a gold player and will be disappointed (or think that you deliberately dethreat) if you don't. 

bla bla bla .

are you sure you should keep going?

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

Second time you linked that other thread (I wasn't even replying to you this time). If you are trying to tell me something maybe you should try to just spell it out instead.

Having the threat you have (high silver/low gold) and the ping you have (200+) is a difficult spot to be in, but I still think the best thing you can do is to tough it out in the silver district (because if you join bronze district your threat will be artificially inflated to gold which is even worse).

23 minutes ago, Yood said:

thanks for the offer . I am an independent person . I need help .

everything you write in the second paragraph is unacceptable to me . I play solo . when you play in a band , you always owe someone .

i dont have friends.  ive been playing solo apb for years dude

3 minutes ago, Bishada8800 said:

Second time you linked that other thread (I wasn't even replying to you this time). If you are trying to tell me something maybe you should try to just spell it out instead.

Having the threat you have (high silver/low gold) and the ping you have (200+) is a difficult spot to be in, but I still think the best thing you can do is to tough it out in the silver district (because if you join bronze district your threat will be artificially inflated to gold which is even worse).

I haven't had a gold threat in the last two months . ( https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=ru-en&text=за последние два месяца у меня не было золотой угрозы . )

8 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

blame LO for splitting the playerbase in half with bronze and silver districts

Did you really just blame LO for something that's been in place way before they even took over?

7Hk8ZQC.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

i dont have friends.  ive been playing solo apb for years dude

I'm comfortable with my situation .  I played one and want to play solo .

Just now, Yood said:

Why are you so hostile. People in this thread are trying to help you out....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yood said:

what should I do if my gaming experience is huge but I technically can't beat 10ms with my 270 MS ?

Who even enjoys gaming at this kind of latency, non the less playing apb which is such a mess right now and doesn't even look that it's gonna be better in the near future, what you should do is that you uninstall this game and play something else till it is worth enduring the high latency for, that is if that ever happens which i doubt.

23 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Did you really just blame LO for something that's been in place way before they even took over?

rules are created for people . to make their existence convenient for everyone . the game was Chaos before LO . LO year the project nothing has changed except 15000 unbans  Scam .

plays 500 - 600 people on all servers .

23 hours ago, WorldDominator said:

Who even enjoys gaming at this kind of latency, non the less playing apb which is such a mess right now and doesn't even look that it's gonna be better in the near future, what you should do is that you uninstall this game and play something else till it is worth enduring the high latency for, that is if that ever happens which i doubt.

thanks for your attention 

Edited by Yood