THEDOC

LOADING SCREEN STUCK IN 'CONNECTING TO DISTRICT SERVER'

Hello ,

today im back to APB after long year that i dont played and now when i log in to the game and join district the loading screen Stuck in 'connecting to district server' and after 10 or 15 min i get disconect from the disctrict and thats out to log in menu , im tried to install 3 time and uninstall and its dosent work can you help me with that ? 

Thank you , Doc

Yeah was happening to me last night, this morning, then I got on this afternoon and been playing like 3 hours and I just got disconnected from the server and now having the same issue again....

(I really want to play this game, it has been my favorite since it left beta with G1, but with the cheaters, the DDos and just the general server lag and bugs it makes it hard to stick around, which is a shame because there is no other game like it)

Same here, cant seem to get passed the damn loading screen.. Devs need to stop sending out opp when we're loading in and wait for us to proc missions. 

It works if you close out of the game then try right away, it's happened every time i try to switch districts from one to another so i've done this a few times and it works about half the time.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:41 AM, THEDOC said:

Hello ,

today im back to APB after long year that i dont played and now when i log in to the game and join district the loading screen Stuck in 'connecting to district server' and after 10 or 15 min i get disconect from the disctrict and thats out to log in menu , im tried to install 3 time and uninstall and its dosent work can you help me with that ? 

Thank you , Doc

Dont even come back its worse then ever. 

Oh look it's happening again after they took the servers down for maintenance.

Nice job breaking the game even more.

Tbh even with G1 at the end it wasn’t this fuckin bad like fr at least we could still play the damn game 😤

• Like 1

I've forced the game to close multiple times and every time I try to connect to a district the same thing happens.

Every time your team touches the game you end up doing more damage, how the hell is that even possible?

Apparently this is only happening with the NA Server EU is running perfectly fine. I mean whatever they are doing it’s fuckin killing this game that’s no joke. 

They put riot in hoping to draw in new players but no one can play because the NA Server is legit that unstable. They also blame it on their “provider” I mean “If” they are even trying to fix this game or bring it back to life they are doing a piss poor job so far 

Some people have been able to connect because the districts aren't completely empty, but it's definitely not working for me.

Prioritizing Riot over game and server performance was an idiot move and they're likely going to put the final nail in the coffin at this rate.

Yeah I’ve been trying to get into a district for about 10 minutes now all I’m getting is “entering district” guess this is another day of wasted premium. Gonna stop buying it if this shit keeps happening no point in having it if you can’t even use it. 

Yea don't bother wasting your money on this game, I stopped doing that a while ago. The service they provide isn't worth paying for.

They won't give users free premium when they mess up like this but G1 didn't have any issue doing that at all. They'd give everyone a few days or a week of free premium to make up for mistakes they made and they'd also give out all kinds of armas codes to take advantage of. That doesn't happen with LO because Matt wants more money for scarves