Havana

Dear Matt Scott, Joan is the problem

On 6/15/2019 at 1:03 PM, CookiePuss said:

xEswsAq.gif

Sorry homie, but that reeks of crazy.

Kinda Pathetic that you need your lil sig where Matt mentions you. But, whatever makes you feel fuzzy!

On 6/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, LilWonka said:

Ah your that guy that was white knighting that LO shouldn't take cheat creators to court like other companies been doing. What more do I need to say. Oh and those people you say we flame, kinda funny how lot of them dissapeared after patch day.

no idea what u r talking about.

11 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

yup, forget the playerbase thats been around for years and has dedicated over 9000 hours into playing the game, not like their opinion has any thought or meaning behind actual gametime at all behind it or anything.

im sure that we gold players play the game solely with killing it in mind though, i like your mindset.   its not like i keep coming to the forums and posting/venting my frustration because i just want to enjoy apb at its full potentional.

Actions speak louder thatn words. Try organizing GOLDS to play where they are supposed to for even at least 1 night a week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Boss ! you put together a very strange team to help you .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Havana said:

Kinda Pathetic that you need your lil sig where Matt mentions you. But, whatever makes you feel fuzzy!.

Fixed it.

110% Less Cringy, now get off the forums and go play. I would, but cant connect for the past half hour.

7 minutes ago, Havana said:

110% Less Cringy, now get off the forums and go play. I would, but cant connect for the past half hour.

i dont think anyone can, jericho has been having (even more) connection issues today

Excuse me, who is Joan?

Just now, Gro said:

Excuse me, who is Joan?

apparently all jericho players are middle aged female accountants 

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

apparently all jericho players are middle aged female accountants 

Thanks, i knew the putin television was right to claim all bad thigs are done by americans.

Just look at what they have done to apb.

13 minutes ago, Gro said:

Thanks, i knew the putin television was right to claim all bad thigs are done by americans.

Just look at what they have done to apb.

you are most welcome, comrade

1 hour ago, Havana said:

Kinda Pathetic that you need your lil sig where Matt mentions you. But, whatever makes you feel fuzzy!

no idea what u r talking about.

Actions speak louder thatn words. Try organizing GOLDS to play where they are supposed to for even at least 1 night a week.

Youre actually stupid if you think thats remotely possible with this tiny playerbase we have in the US Servers. Not to mention most of the people left that play are literally the ones who drive the rest of the community off the game because they tryhard so hard they sweat ontheir keyboards.

let me see if i have this post in correct chronological order

• accountants are the death of every company & every community
  • fuck you joan
  • 50% of all gold jericho players are accountants
  • supreme nobility citadel players have strategic planning of events that rivals that of sun tzu
  • 100% of all gold jericho players are accountants
  • jericho players are toxic to the game because they already fully supported the game in the past
  • get rid of all the existing players and get a new playerbase
  • remove standing so players have nothing to work towards
  • joan has convinced upper management not to completely redesign the game (fuck you joan)
  • fuck gold where my green boys at
  • joan thinks you should git gud
  • riot is fantastic however it caters to joan so it must fail
  • it's a hostage situation
  • LO should start a poll and send an email

Original post by Macke1234 all credits go to him. Thank you. 😃

Originally Posted by MissSkyrix 

... but to say its still dying is kind of dumb. People have been saying its dying since 2012, has it really been dying for 7 years?

Originally Posted by Macke1234

Do you care about facts, or do you think everything is just an "opinion"?
In 2012 APB had according to steam charts about 2900 average active players.
Today it has just over 400 average active players.

Since Little Orbit took over in May/June last year, the avg active player count has dropped by about 50%. That is in just one year.

OWRD7Ca.png

The damn SPCT and everyone around the CEO (Matt) is constantly protecting him when the community brings up facts like these, like "No no, we are going to fix it. It's gonna be really col!".... Matt is surrounding himself with the wrong people, with the veteran players who just wants the game their way and will dismiss anyone opposed to it. This has always been a problem for APB.

LO aimed to release the unreal engine upgrade to 3.5 in late December 2018. When they didn't do that, they said that they are "So close!!!" to a release. 6 months later, they are still "So close!" to a release, meanwhile everybody is leaving. The players don't care "how close" they are. They see no results and dislike the sorry excuses for a BR mode called RIOT, so they are rightfully leaving. Problem is LO is listening to a small minority group of veterans who are not leaving the game no matter what, while everyone else who is leaving, meaning the vast majority of players, is NOT part of giving important feedback though any SPCT group. Those are the people they should surround themselves with, not with fans and rear-kissers who'll do anything to feel special and chosen with their little "SPCT" badge next to their name on the forum, "lecturing" people about APB with their superiority attitude. It's freekin ridiculous to watch. GAH

eZOzLNl.png

RIOT is NOT going to succeed. No question about that. So they wont be making the money they need to keep developing the game. I predict that they will therefore give up the whole engine upgrade project within 6 months to 1 year to "cut the losses". I do sincerely hope I'll be proven wrong. But I really don't think so."

Good luck everyone and I wish you all the best of luck in life. Cookiepuss do what you do best. 

/smoke - d. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, CykaBlaytSkis said:

Thank you.

isn’t this a post from a cheat site forum?

and you wonder why the admins didn’t allow it lmao nice brain

• Thanks 2

the avg pop was 500 a month before LO took over so nice irrelevant steam charts pic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CykaBlaytSkis said:

Original post by Macke1234 all credits go to him. Thank you. 😃

OWRD7Ca.png

But that isn't accurate, May was the first month LO was in control, hence the sudden influx of 258.5 players from April's numbers. 

So if you want to be accurate, compare the last 30 days with April 2018. 

2 hours ago, CykaBlaytSkis said:

Cookiepuss do what you do best. 

/smoke - d. 

No kink shaming plz. 

16 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Youre actually stupid if you think thats remotely possible with this tiny playerbase we have in the US Servers. Not to mention most of the people left that play are literally the ones who drive the rest of the community off the game because they tryhard so hard they sweat ontheir keyboards.

Yeah, leys not try anything ever. Just keep sos posts, and crap excuses. Thats why I said Golds should organize only 1 day a week,

Not an official LO change. 

But you won't even consider it. 

Not enough Pop. There will never be enough pop to play where you are supposed to. You think Silvers don't see the same silvers all the time as well. 

I'm simply offering suggestions the community could attempt. 

Do it consistently for awhile then come tell me how it didn't work. 

There's not enough different pop on the forums either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gold players aren't the real problem. As a gold player, I have concerns too. 

Other gold teams destroy me... Even some silvers get the upper hand if they work together. 

What am I to do? I want to play the game, not run the game. That is not my job. LO needs to fix the game not me. 

Have I tried to help? Yes

I group with bronze and silvers and try to offer advice, but they are mostly very toxic and don't want instruction mainly because I am gold threat. 

So I suffer while a hunk of bronze is shooting cars 800m away from the objective?

Or I have to suffer because a bar of silver doesn't want to use strategy, or improve, instead, they want to become target practice and blame others for their failures?

Why are bronze and silvers still playing in the silver district? They know by now that those districts have a lot of golds. Why not just stay in bronze?

The problem I experienced as silver, was that I was too good for the bronze district, and not good enough for the silver district...

Now I'm skilled and equal or better than the majority of the player base, what are my options? Go to an unpopulated district?

Is it really my problem?

The problem lies with LO they allow Golds in silver... So the game threat is unbalanced. Should gold be forced to play in a district all alone by their self? Should LO force all golds into Gold district? 

I heard they tried that before and it failed. 

What should LO do to fix the problem? 

They have plans, give them time and let them catch up to what they have explained.

Why should it be up to the community? 

The community is limited in its abilities. 

It is all on LO to fix their game. 

• Like 1

Havana . damn me.  Forgive me. if I can , can I help you just a little bit ?

Edited by Yood

On 6/15/2019 at 1:18 PM, LilWonka said:

Ah your that guy that was white knighting that LO shouldn't take cheat creators to court like other companies been doing

I personally think that IF little Orbit can prove it , and afford to do so , then yes they should

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I personally think that IF little Orbit can prove it , and afford to do so , then yes they should

Seems to be working for tons of other companies, thought maybe I was just crazy. 

On 6/17/2019 at 9:35 PM, CookiePuss said:

But that isn't accurate, May was the first month LO was in control, hence the sudden influx of 258.5 players from April's numbers. 

So if you want to be accurate, compare the last 30 days with April 2018. 

No kink shaming plz. 

I got you homie

V3xwmeK.jpg

22 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Seems to be working for tons of other companies, thought maybe I was just crazy. 

You are definitely not alone on this.

1 hour ago, Helix Reloaded said:

who the fuck is joan

I asked first get in line lol