Havana

Dear Matt Scott, Joan is the problem

1 hour ago, claude said:

you dont help new players as much as you say you do, id say you do more harm than good. You tell your clan members who you believe cheat and who doesn't, you all hackusate the same people. You dont get shit on for being an open clan who plays the game casually, you get shit on because you randomly flame people and rage towards them whenever they beat you, even when it's completely unwarranted.

not trying to throw shit at you, but it is the truth. someone can destroy your team and say absolutely nothing to you, then you and your entire clan just starts flooding their whispers with hackusations and threaten to report the player. its a game, and it can absolutely get competitive, and shit talking is 100% expected, but dont act like the shade that gets thrown at you is uncalled for and "toxic."

Ah your that guy that was white knighting that LO shouldn't take cheat creators to court like other companies been doing. What more do I need to say. Oh and those people you say we flame, kinda funny how lot of them dissapeared after patch day.

Edited by LilWonka

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Shhh don't give them ideas or we gonna be back in OBT. 😛

you say that like its a bad thing lmao

2011 apb was great

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

you say that like its a bad thing lmao

2011 apb was great

apb classic when? :^)

2 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Ah your that guy that was white knighting that LO shouldn't take cheat creators to court like other companies been doing. What more do I need to say. Oh and those people you say we flame, kinda funny how lot of them dissapeared after patch day.

In that discussion you just so randomly brought up for no reason, I stated that pursuing legal action against anonymous individuals who make cheats for APB is significantly different than Epic Games pursuing legal action against websites that host cheats, and influencers that advertise them. How you mistake this completely reasonable attempt to explain to you how the two situations differ as "white knighting" is beyond my comprehension.

Yeah no, trust me, 95% of the gold population in Jericho didn't "disappear," we weren't even able to log in until a day or so ago. I guess you're the one who hasn't been on much if you're just going to willingly lie about the presence of players before/after the EAC update?

10 hours ago, Seedy said:

i got in to a game yesterday. It was me and a trainee v 2 golds. Im silver.

Great!

Do you see nothing wrong with you playing this game for EIGHT YEARS and still expecting to be treated as a new player? The w/l required to be stuck silver threat is like 35%.. after eight years of playing you can't even win close to half your missions? come on man..

ya make no sense ya froot maybe u should put some back to black on ur hair so it doesn't go grey instead of ranting on the forums

1 hour ago, claude said:

In that discussion you just so randomly brought up for no reason, I stated that pursuing legal action against anonymous individuals who make cheats for APB is significantly different than Epic Games pursuing legal action against websites that host cheats, and influencers that advertise them. How you mistake this completely reasonable attempt to explain to you how the two situations differ as "white knighting" is beyond my comprehension.

Yeah no, trust me, 95% of the gold population in Jericho didn't "disappear," we weren't even able to log in until a day or so ago. I guess you're the one who hasn't been on much if you're just going to willingly lie about the presence of players before/after the EAC update?

95% LOL ok bro I can't take you seriously.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

and then sexual chocolate wonders why people think poorly of them lmao

• Like 1

Just now, Glaciers said:

and then sexual chocolate wonders why people think poorly of them lmao

He said 95% not me and no one takes a busybody seriously.

2 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

He said 95% not me and no one takes a busybody seriously.

its whatever dude, just pointing out that whining about how people think sexual chocolate isnt toxic and then in the very same thread attempting to dodge an earnest discussion of grievances with insults is pretty telling

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

its whatever dude, just pointing out that whining about how people think sexual chocolate isnt toxic and then in the very same thread attempting to dodge an earnest discussion of grievances with insults is pretty telling

What thread are you reading?  Where did I toss a insult?

Looking back on this, I see a lot of valid points with reference to a toxic community.

I detest dethreaters just as much as the next guy, however, I will admit that a time ago I have dethreated.

I try to play in the silver district as I'm silver again, but it's becoming increasingly hard to remain in silver when the population keeps dropping.

In addition, I've also taken a break from the game even though my semester at uni is done, work has had me drained.

However, I think the assumption that the gold players are exclusively guiding the game is incorrect, though not farfetched, especially evident by the effects and criticisms of Riot's release.

Little Orbit did, in what appears to be most of our opinions, release Riot too early and underdeveloped.

If the game removed the threat locked districts, and returned the non-visible threat "open conflict" districts with match making patched in, you could at least have a better opportunity of players at least having matches that would suffice to say reduce many players' need to dethreat.

10 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

The busybody comment? You are the very definition of a busybody, not really a insult.

Edited by LilWonka

11 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

The busybody comment? You are the very definition of a busybody, not really a insult.

regardless of whether im actually a busybody or not its clearly an insult, as is your use of "white knighting" and even your inability to take someone "seriously" if you really want to dig into it

as i said, your actions and your words dont really line up very well

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

regardless of whether im actually a busybody or not its clearly an insult, as is your use of "white knighting" and even your inability to take someone "seriously" if you really want to dig into it

as i said, your actions and your words dont really line up very well

Only to you and a select few. But it's nice to have fans.

Edited by LilWonka

2 hours ago, LilWonka said:

It wouldn't have to be 95% if you hackusated less.

9904 posts

Joined Dec 2014

almost 10,000 trash posts, trolling for 5 years and people still wondering why apb is dead?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

9904 posts

Joined Dec 2014

almost 10,000 trash posts, trolling for 5 years and people still wondering why apb is dead?

it would be interesting to put our post histories next to each other and see who has more constructive posts (hint: it’s not the person who spammed “apb is dead” for a week straight) 

13 hours ago, chromaticflight said:

Do you see nothing wrong with you playing this game for EIGHT YEARS and still expecting to be treated as a new player? The w/l required to be stuck silver threat is like 35%.. after eight years of playing you can't even win close to half your missions? come on man..

yea i play casual. I am 45yoa. I dont spend all day playing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

it would be interesting to put our post histories next to each other and see who has more constructive posts (hint: it’s not the person who spammed “apb is dead” for a week straight) 

I'd put you in your place if only your Illuminati moderators, bane of APB, wouldn't delete my post and punish me for helping again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

I'd put you in your place if only your Illuminati moderators, bane of APB, wouldn't delete my post and punish me for helping again.

ah yes, the infamous “don’t hold me back” 

yup, forget the playerbase thats been around for years and has dedicated over 9000 hours into playing the game, not like their opinion has any thought or meaning behind actual gametime at all behind it or anything.

im sure that we gold players play the game solely with killing it in mind though, i like your mindset.   its not like i keep coming to the forums and posting/venting my frustration because i just want to enjoy apb at its full potentional.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:38 AM, Havana said:

We like the game as it is and don't want it to grow for others. We want to maintain our Domination with our years experience head start and don't want others to have the same opportunity of playing.

why dont you change APB to a farming game. that sounds like a lot of fun.