Havana

Dear Matt Scott, Joan is the problem

You bought out a company. You have ideas. AND you implement them and it doesnt go over all that well.  OOPs

You didnt know the Customer base and their needs and expectations. But, You did make a few positive changes.

But your biggest problems is Joan, That Supreme fuzzy bunny in accounting, She's been there for years and KNOWS everything.

What can you do? You need her, she has seen it ALL! And knows everything, She is Deceiving and manipulative. She doesnt teach NEW HIRES a damn thing!

WHY, JOB Security!

She has EVERYONE Convinced the Company will go under without her!

Joan is a fuzzy bunny and everyone knows it, but they all put up with it because they are scared.  She is holding everyone and the company hostage.

The new Riot mode aint all bad. But, it was a bad move because no one asked for it.

Joan told you so. Joan also has alot of afraid subordinates scared so they kiss her patootie and agree with her.

I'm 52 and every company I have been a part of has a Joan in some capacity.

In our case Joan is about half, just guessing of our GOLD player base.

They are DOING NOTHING FOR APB. They hide behind the excuse of NOT enough Players to play where we SHOULD.

Jericho is the WORST! 

EGO BOYS....listen up Who is the best in Jericho?

What are you doing to HELP the game?

Citadel has leaders that schedule events and do something positive. NOT in Jericho. They Just crap on people who have ideas in the forums.

Citadel arranges nights they play in THEIR GOLD server. What are you doing PRO boys of Jericho beside running your mouth?

Jericho GOLDS are Joan!

They already bought everything, They don't promote or help anyone, They spread toxcity and egotism to lower Districts.

Why do you need them? 

Instead of them dictating how things go for their best interest. How about make the game appeatling to a new customer base?

Let them Play in SILVER and remove ALL STANDING. CRAP flows from the TOP to the bottom. 

Experiment with some levels. Lvl 9 to 50 Must stay in Green District. 51 to 100 must stay in Bronze.

I don't have all the answers, but the most obvious solutions have never been tried cuz we are listening to Joan.

Why would we not want to even try this and tweak it? New players should get to learn the game with their peers and not with dethreaters.

Or thrown into Siver district.

In all my years of playing I have NEVER once seen someone recommend a player go to Bronze District and how to do it.

They all say they do it, but thats what JOAN would say.

No matter what you try they will say the same thing. Not enough player base to support it. That way they can continue their Domination.

Lets get a NEW Player Base. Send out emails to everyone that havent played the game for 3 months are more and tell them they got their OWN DISTRICT free from GOLD LIFERS!

You can learn and play the game based upon people of your own skill lvl.

SAME OLD discussion on the forums for years. And same OLD excuses! GOLD servers are Empty, Green are, will, and have always been empty.

The whole thing is ridiculous, USE the GREEN servers! As it stands now a Trainee goes to GREEN, which is really Bronze in 2 missions at the most!

IT's NONSENSIBLE! Stretch out the levels.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH the RIOT 3 steps intro. Maybe You could change up the District Seclect Screen.

It's sometimes months or years before a player learns they can MANUALLY select their appropriate district.

This a Huge issue. What JOAN doesnt address and ONLY says GIT GUD, is that when they started there WAS a bigger popualtion.

And they did get the benefit of playing against like skilled peers.

Instead of accidentally being thrust into Silver....WHICH is really GOLD or going up against cheap players.

I'm sorry to say. RIOT even in the best case scenario will fail. WHY, it caters to JOAN! 

The New signups may be big with an ad campaign or something, But JOAN will run them off just as quick.

All while saying Git GUD and meanwhile WE ARE ALL HELD HOSTAGE.

Where are the LO inspired POLLS?

Where are LO emails offering new accounts something and to play in a Fair District?

So much potential, but nothing.

That's why alot of people say its like G1. Promises, but afraid to do any REAL changes.

If the GOLD pop stopped playing for a week. WHAT!

Did you really lose any revenue?

Maybe, the new Trainees and would actually get some kills and have some fun and stick around. And how knows SPEND SOME MONEY!

The Dethreaters couldn't go to Green to harass them. Don't give them any standing whatsoever for playimg in Bronze either.

Silvers could and would be able to play in the actual SILVER DISTRICT.

What in the hell is the downside of trying??? 

I know....

Not enough POP to support it, VICIOUS TOXIC CYCLE of FAKE NEWS!

Merged.

2 minutes and no JOAN response. I like this time of night!

I'll respond for them. 

Put it on the pile.

We like the game as it is and don't want it to grow for others. We want to maintain our Domination with our years experience head start and don't want others to have the same opportunity of playing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

That’s a decent size rant. And the double-dip reply is a nice touch, homes.

52 minutes ago, Havana said:

You bought out a company. You have ideas. AND you implement them and it doesnt go over all that well.  OOPs

You didnt know the Customer base and their needs and expectations. But, You did make a few positive changes.

But your biggest problems is Joan, That Supreme fuzzy bunny in accounting, She's been there for years and KNOWS everything.

What can you do? You need her, she has seen it ALL! And knows everything, She is Deceiving and manipulative. She doesnt teach NEW HIRES a damn thing!

WHY, JOB Security!

She has EVERYONE Convinced the Company will go under without her!

Joan is a fuzzy bunny and everyone knows it, but they all put up with it because they are scared.  She is holding everyone and the company hostage.

The new Riot mode aint all bad. But, it was a bad move because no one asked for it.

Joan told you so. Joan also has alot of afraid subordinates scared so they kiss her patootie and agree with her.

I'm 52 and every company I have been a part of has a Joan in some capacity.

In our case Joan is about half, just guessing of our GOLD player base.

They are DOING NOTHING FOR APB. They hide behind the excuse of NOT enough Players to play where we SHOULD.

Jericho is the WORST! 

EGO BOYS....listen up Who is the best in Jericho?

What are you doing to HELP the game?

Citadel has leaders that schedule events and do something positive. NOT in Jericho. They Just crap on people who have ideas in the forums.

Citadel arranges nights they play in THEIR GOLD server. What are you doing PRO boys of Jericho beside running your mouth?

Jericho GOLDS are Joan!

They already bought everything, They don't promote or help anyone, They spread toxcity and egotism to lower Districts.

Why do you need them? 

Instead of them dictating how things go for their best interest. How about make the game appeatling to a new customer base?

Let them Play in SILVER and remove ALL STANDING. CRAP flows from the TOP to the bottom. 

Experiment with some levels. Lvl 9 to 50 Must stay in Green District. 51 to 100 must stay in Bronze.

I don't have all the answers, but the most obvious solutions have never been tried cuz we are listening to Joan.

Why would we not want to even try this and tweak it? New players should get to learn the game with their peers and not with dethreaters.

Or thrown into Siver district.

In all my years of playing I have NEVER once seen someone recommend a player go to Bronze District and how to do it.

They all say they do it, but thats what JOAN would say.

No matter what you try they will say the same thing. Not enough player base to support it. That way they can continue their Domination.

Lets get a NEW Player Base. Send out emails to everyone that havent played the game for 3 months are more and tell them they got their OWN DISTRICT free from GOLD LIFERS!

You can learn and play the game based upon people of your own skill lvl.

SAME OLD discussion on the forums for years. And same OLD excuses! GOLD servers are Empty, Green are, will, and have always been empty.

The whole thing is ridiculous, USE the GREEN servers! As it stands now a Trainee goes to GREEN, which is really Bronze in 2 missions at the most!

IT's NONSENSIBLE! Stretch out the levels.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH the RIOT 3 steps intro. Maybe You could change up the District Seclect Screen.

It's sometimes months or years before a player learns they can MANUALLY select their appropriate district.

This a Huge issue. What JOAN doesnt address and ONLY says GIT GUD, is that when they started there WAS a bigger popualtion.

And they did get the benefit of playing against like skilled peers.

Instead of accidentally being thrust into Silver....WHICH is really GOLD or going up against cheap players.

I'm sorry to say. RIOT even in the best case scenario will fail. WHY, it caters to JOAN! 

The New signups may be big with an ad campaign or something, But JOAN will run them off just as quick.

All while saying Git GUD and meanwhile WE ARE ALL HELD HOSTAGE.

Where are the LO inspired POLLS?

Where are LO emails offering new accounts something and to play in a Fair District?

So much potential, but nothing.

That's why alot of people say its like G1. Promises, but afraid to do any REAL changes.

If the GOLD pop stopped playing for a week. WHAT!

Did you really lose any revenue?

Maybe, the new Trainees and would actually get some kills and have some fun and stick around. And how knows SPEND SOME MONEY!

The Dethreaters couldn't go to Green to harass them. Don't give them any standing whatsoever for playimg in Bronze either.

Silvers could and would be able to play in the actual SILVER DISTRICT.

What in the hell is the downside of trying??? 

I know....

Not enough POP to support it, VICIOUS TOXIC CYCLE of FAKE NEWS!

Id have to agree with Jericho golds being the worse. My clan always brings in new players to help out, bronze, silvers even greens somtimes if we think there going to stick around, and we get shit on for it and called a bronze clan. We do do are share of trash talk, but its a competitive game, its not like were toxic.

Edited by LilWonka
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

haha i stopped reading at 

28 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Citadel has leaders that schedule events and do something positive

8 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

haha i stopped reading at 

lol I can not speak for citadel, never been there but it doesnt seem any better than NA other then pop.

Edited by LilWonka

OP has a great point..

Gold should not be allowed near the noobs. They will be like Fuck this shit im out of here as quick as they can press the quit button.

• Like 2

The most fun I've had in this game is with large teams from both leaders being able to consecutively call backup until 10vs10 or higher.

A competitive server that allows tighter, more organized teams and a casual server that allows large teams of mixed-skilled players would be my best suggestion, short term.

Also, 1vs1 teams really need to go. Happens with trainees and also players abandoning missions and leaving one person on their own. Mostly can't call backup once it starts and hands-down the most boring way to waste precious time playing this game.

Edited by JiMMY13
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JiMMY13 said:

The most fun I've had in this game is with large teams from both leaders being able to consecutively call backup until 10vs10 or higher.

A competitive server that allows tighter, more organized teams and a casual server that allows large teams of mixed-skilled players would be my best suggestion, short term.

Also, 1vs1 teams really need to go. Happens with trainees and also players abandoning missions and leaving one person on their own. Mostly can't call backup once it starts and hands-down the most boring way to waste precious time playing this game.

i got in to a game yesterday. It was me and a trainee v 2 golds. Im silver.

Great!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JiMMY13 said:

Same here. I always have tons of fun in those chaotic 8vs8 and so on. The least fun for me is 2vs2. That's just pure masochism considering most spots are optimized for 4vs4

• Like 3

what if i play on both jericho and citadel?

am i joan but also not joan?

do i even exist at all?

please someone help 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Havana said:

new chars made or bought  from silvers and golds would break this.

this particular line in your statement wont work because of it.

5 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

for some reason apb riot reminds me of bless online.

Ill admit that was fun.

6 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

for some reason apb riot reminds me of bless online.

Shhh don't give them ideas or we gonna be back in OBT. 😛

8 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Id have to agree with Jericho golds being the worse. My clan always brings in new players to help out, bronze, silvers even greens somtimes if we think there going to stick around, and we get shit on for it and called a bronze clan. We do do are share of trash talk, but its a competitive game, its not like were toxic.

you dont help new players as much as you say you do, id say you do more harm than good. You tell your clan members who you believe cheat and who doesn't, you all hackusate the same people. You dont get shit on for being an open clan who plays the game casually, you get shit on because you randomly flame people and rage towards them whenever they beat you, even when it's completely unwarranted.

not trying to throw shit at you, but it is the truth. someone can destroy your team and say absolutely nothing to you, then you and your entire clan just starts flooding their whispers with hackusations and threaten to report the player. its a game, and it can absolutely get competitive, and shit talking is 100% expected, but dont act like the shade that gets thrown at you is uncalled for and "toxic."

• Like 3