Darkzero3802

24hrs Later Riot Already Dead

And she did a real well job on telling them how to use armas marketplace - server management, she did a great job training. bravo tiggs. 

On 6/14/2019 at 11:19 PM, foscor77 said:

i wouldnt be playing apb if i wanted to do battle royale shit. Where are my racing districts or daily events?!

exactly, also there is not a large enough POP playing anymore to play in a BR. look at the current status of the non-standard game servers.  Other than social and the dist (now days there is only enough players for one dist) most player avoid the other types because they will not feed the high/max rank player's loadouts or feed the cheats.  Why would nay one go into a BR where a cheats will simply be spinning around autokilling everyone else. Until LO handles the cheat epidemic no one but the cheats would enter a BR much less be able to get new players to try. APB is known as a cheats game so there will be no pop growth  until LO fixes the existing problems  or pushes the new engine.  BR is the last thing they should be working on.

25 minutes ago, Omega101 said:

exactly, also there is not a large enough POP playing anymore to play in a BR. look at the current status of the non-standard game servers.  Other than social and the dist (now days there is only enough players for one dist) most player avoid the other types because they will not feed the high/max rank player's loadouts or feed the cheats.  Why would nay one go into a BR where a cheats will simply be spinning around autokilling everyone else. Until LO handles the cheat epidemic no one but the cheats would enter a BR much less be able to get new players to try. APB is known as a cheats game so there will be no pop growth  until LO fixes the existing problems  or pushes the new engine.  BR is the last thing they should be working on.

The cheating isnt to that extent but it is a well known issue here and regardless of riot or not ull have to face them as they cant play riot either if nobody plays it. In Riot you can get just about any weapon off the ground as they all spawn so in a sense even a low lvl player can use weapons that otherwise they couldnt normally. The biggest issue wirth new player retention is cheaters and the community.

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The biggest issue with new player retention is dethreaters.

FTFY

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You know just as well as I do

I do. 

If you aren't a new player, and you play in the bronze districts... Congratulations on killing APB.

Edited by CookiePuss

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I do. 

If you aren't a new player, and you play in the bronze districts... Congratulations on killing APB.

I understand off hrs when jericho has >50 ppl but to stomp on them cause u dont want to lose or face tough opp your a prob

32 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I understand off hrs when jericho has >50 ppl but to stomp on them cause u dont want to lose or face tough opp your a prob

Might as well do no it non stop. 

You've already killed the game. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Might as well do no it non stop. 

Might as well english

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Might as well english

Sorry about that, big fingers small phone.

You may as well dethreat non stop at this point, you people have already killed the game, there's no more damage to be done.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Sorry about that, big fingers small phone.

You may as well dethreat non stop at this point, you people have already killed the game, there's no more damage to be done.

I dont see a reason why I should start doing so regardless of the state of the game. Not right either way

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I dont see a reason why I should start doing so regardless of the state of the game. Not right either way

Is this where you pretend you dont ever play in the beginner districts?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Is this where you pretend you dont ever play in the beginner districts?

Never said I dont pop in there from time to time, however I dont dethreat nor do I intend to start doing do. Is this where you show how much we should look up to SPCT members to act like role models?

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Never said I dont pop in there from time to time

Congratulations, you've done your part to kill APB.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Yea cause I go all try hard in the main dist when I decide to make a rare appearance in any of em and stomp everyone with rockets, nades and the most op guns. You complain about me snubbing only now u complain about the opposite. Way to go.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its down to the developers. ppl  will look for a crutch in a game Unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

SPCT

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

role models

that got a real live laugh out of me

have you seen the game my dude

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

have you seen the game my dude

Yea ive seen it. Its one giant laugh

10 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Wait a minute... are you saying Im NOT your role model???

F6rJDW8.gif

So you guys made some changes but didnt make changes to the required playercount in order to start riot nor show the districts in the advanced tab. Since these werent done the modes still not guna get played. Nobody is waiting for 16 ppl to start Riot in a server that only has 160 ppl, 20-40 of them normally afk in social all day and cant see how many ppl are in a riot server before joining. Riot will still be unplayable Matt.