cyral

ANTI-CHEAT ERROR CODE 0xC0030004

ANTI-CHEAT ERROR CODE 10022 and  0xC0030004

Will not let me in the game..

My Computer software is up 2 date along with my HARDWARE

I've already ran all my clean-up programs, UN-INSTALLED the game...RE-INSTALLED the game 3 times...along with going to the ANTI-CHEAT website and doing the websites check-list... HELP ME.

this is going on for almost 5 hours now....

Game Does load in the off-line settings....then when i get to CHARACTER SELECTION does just fine...

but when i try and ENTER a district this error code comes up. "EAC SANDBOX NOT ACTIVE (DUMMY CLIENT)"

Edited by cyral
wasn't done

Have you tried the things mentioned in the troubleshooting thread?

yes i have for the past 6+ hours now...

1 hour ago, cyral said:

I've already ran all my clean-up programs, UN-INSTALLED the game...RE-INSTALLED the game 3 times...along with going to the ANTI-CHEAT website and doing the websites check-list... HELP ME.

I wouldn't be here in this thread asking for help if the websites check list did the trick...along with the trouble shooting from the APB forums.

Edited by cyral
wasn't done

8 minutes ago, cyral said:

I wouldn't be here in this thread asking for help if the websites check list did the trick...along with the trouble shooting from the APB forums.

A lot of people tend to post without doing those checks, some have even gone as far as to say they've done everything when they didn't even read half of it.

The best thing would be to contact the EAC technical support, I've not had any of the issues you're describing yet myself so I don't know the solutions of the top of my head

Edited by Kevkof

Thanks... After reading your reply I've sent in the support tickets.. now I'll be outa week or so due to their back log of tickets from other games...

That really sucks, cause now I'm out of the free premium weekend time😭

On 6/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, cyral said:

Thanks... After reading your reply I've sent in the support tickets.. now I'll be outa week or so due to their back log of tickets from other games...

That really sucks, cause now I'm out of the free premium weekend time😭

Hi, I'm coming a few months later, but I have the same problem as you had. Did you find a way to correct it ? 

Thank you so much,

I know this is old but I had the exact same error and fixed it. I turned off Windows Insider builds by going to Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program, and under Stop Insider Preview Builds, and flip the switch. Then restart your computer and wait for Windows update. When it comes back up it should work. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, VindicatedGoat said:

I know this is old but I had the exact same error and fixed it. I turned off Windows Insider builds by going to Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program, and under Stop Insider Preview Builds, and flip the switch. Then restart your computer and wait for Windows update. When it comes back up it should work. 

Thanks for your answer! For me it has been fixed with a Windows update.

However, it's interesting to know that an insider build has impacted anti cheat ! 

Hello,

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked and moved this topic to the PC Resolved Bugs section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii