WitchQueen

PAY2GRIEF - Win $1000000, Colby Commander, 500 Joker tickets. Friday 31st July.

It's not regular now but I'll try to do this more often. If it's going to be on I'll tweet ( @witchqcustoms ) it and post here.

What: Bash my car till it blows. Whoever makes me blow up wins money.

Current format: Currently we're running up to 4 rounds each with a $100k prize.

When: Friday 11:00pm uk time.
Click this to find the time in your time zone: https://teamup.com/kss2qvh49z1zvmfjaj

Where: Citadel EU. GOLD Waterfront or Financial (I announce it in social just before the start).

If you want to take part just hang around social at about 11pm and listen out for when I come online and start announcing it. I will let you know which district it is and when I'm going.

Once there just hang around one of the 'griefer stations' (by Tiptoe in financial, the obvious one in Waterfront) until I go past in my jeep tooting my horn. Then the round has begun and you have to catch me and bash me as much as possible. When I blow, whoever was touching last or whoever was the obvious cause of the explosion will win amd take a share of the prize for that round.

Rules:

In between rounds try to wait patiently. If you grief other people it won't stop the event, however you will ruin other people's enjoyment and if reported you will not be able to win a prize.

I will be streaming on http://twitch.tv/witchqueen so if I go missing you will be able to find me.

Remember I only get damaged when I get knocked into a wall, npc car or one of my defenders. 

Going N5 won't count. If I get killed by an N5 I'll just respawn and continue.

Watch this vid to see how it works:

If you want to keep up to date with events or discuss them, feel free to join my discord server:

Join my Discord server if you want: https://discord.gg/bwjAAZb

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Good Luck with the event i hope it gets filled up with inviduals, if i get the time i be around perhaps .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kendric2000 said:

That video was fun to watch. Would be a great contest for GMs to run! LOL! 

Agreed. I remember Jericho (CM before Tiggs) once entered a district as N5 but had super speed and HP and we all chased him around trying to kill him. Was extremely fun!

Well done to Zenith who won 200k. If anyone wants to see the raw footage of the event as well as me n heysie struggling with sound issues before doing a few missions you can watch it here: twitch.tv/witchqueen

Hoping to do another one next week though I may adjust the prize depending on how many people turn up. Got a decent number eventually but I'd love a lot more.

Thanks to all who came and to Heysie for being my protector.

• Like 2

my point of view trying to protect the unprotectable 

greetz

• Like 1

sry wont make it they resceduled the fix ti 31sr of may. Bet they just give me an entire new access

Was fun ^^ Nice to see you back witchqueen! Btw im not NitricZenith but i know her aswell.

-zenith

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Virolex1996 said:

Doesn't this break the code of conduct: One shall not grief nor promote griefing?

Not really, no. Anybody who does not want to participate is not getting griefed.

As a matter of fact, the griefing is only in the name. This is essentially a car chase event that involves hunting down a willing participant, who's actually the event organizer, and nobody else.

Ok I'm trying something new. Before I upload a YouTube video my intention is to 'Premiere' it on Twitch to give my loyal following of 3 people (Heysie, me on my mobile and me in my browser) a chance to see it first. Feel free to pop along and watch and comment it might be fun!

If it doesn't work out, I know it's probably because I have hardly any Twitch followers but that's ok.

Anyway, tune in here at 6pm UK time, 7pm Europe. I hope that's correct, twitch didn't give me a time zone so I'm assuming they use mine. You can set reminders and stuff. I think the idea is we watch it together...

https://www.twitch.tv/events/5RWypNlNS5qQUtWLaQi_4g

Edited by WitchQueen

the irony would be having an N5 griefer in the lobby Osmawing you over and over  

Edited by :^)

7 hours ago, Ketog said:

i did the exact same even a while ago  it was called "Gopnikery"  , basically the same concept but some cars were prohibed , and everyone had a gopnik outfit 😂

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/406694-citadel-gopnikery/

i'd be happy to participate in one of your events !

Cool I had a read, looks like it was a fun event. Amazing how similar we made them 🙂 Although I had no gopniks lol

37 minutes ago, :^) said:

the irony would be having an N5 griefer in the lobby Osmawing you over and over  

Contestants would take them out 🙂

Hey Witch. Can you clarify it will be on Friday the 1st June (I am assuming)

Also, do you need an donations for this ?

So you say we will get cash for griefing you ? 

Griefers heaven xD

3 minutes ago, itsmeJosh said:

Would donate a bit as well 

3 hours ago, itsmeJosh said:

Yeah I'll hopefully do it every Friday from now. And if you want to donate to increase the prize fund then of course, thanks for offering 🙂

3 hours ago, Fumiku said:

So you say we will get cash for griefing you ? 

Griefers heaven xD

Exactly! And thanks for your offer of donations for the prize fund.

If you guys want to let me know in game how much you want to give I can update the pot for this week. Cheers!