WitchQueen

PAY2GRIEF - Win $1000000, Colby Commander, 500 Joker tickets. Friday 31st July.

2 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

🙂

Exactly! And thanks for your offer of donations for the prize fund.

If you guys want to let me know in game how much you want to give I can update the pot for this week. Cheers!

Will text you later ingame 🙂

• Like 1

Pay2Grief 4 is happening tonight at the same time. Also I'm running a test event to win some further cash so I hope you'll join in.

This actually sounds fun, I'll pay you a visit if I see you in game (who knows, maybe a visit through your car window)

After so long, hello again WQ 🙂 

48 minutes ago, Necromancer66 said:

This actually sounds fun, I'll pay you a visit if I see you in game (who knows, maybe a visit through your car window)

After so long, hello again WQ 🙂 

Haha good to hear from you again. Bring friends!

Btw people could consider entering as a syndicate (group) and sharing the money if one of you get me.

Congratulations to the winners!

Pay2Grief Four can be watched here and features a longer teaser trailer of my next event 'Gauntlet':

Thanks to Sonya for protecting me!

• Like 2

"and not green"

so you commentators can only read green?  🦑

4 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

"and not green"

so you commentators can only read green?  🦑

Green is nice and bright. Grey is barely visible.

Last night's Pay2Grief from the "protector":

• Like 1

Only issues are that the there are not a lot of players that would agree to this, especially if not aware of the event taking place. Additionally, if GMs would be participating/promoting this event they would literally be going against the new Terms and policies put in place by Little Orbit. If you've read the new ToS, griefing is literally within the list of actionable offenses.

1 hour ago, Eerie said:

Only issues are that the there are not a lot of players that would agree to this, especially if not aware of the event taking place. Additionally, if GMs would be participating/promoting this event they would literally be going against the new Terms and policies put in place by Little Orbit. If you've read the new ToS, griefing is literally within the list of actionable offenses.

No one is actually griefing anyone. I came up with this event after we were getting so much.... grief in the past so I came up with something that can be a bit of fun and also literally ungriefable as the whole idea is that I have to be bashed around until I explode.

Last night was probably the best turn out so far although somehow I managed to survive the full half an hour and now the money will be rolling over to next week making a 400k pot. You should join us next friday of you're on citadel.

5 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

No one is actually griefing anyone. I came up with this event after we were getting so much.... grief in the past so I came up with something that can be a bit of fun and also literally ungriefable as the whole idea is that I have to be bashed around until I explode.

Last night was probably the best turn out so far although somehow I managed to survive the full half an hour and now the money will be rolling over to next week making a 400k pot. You should join us next friday of you're on citadel.

I' in Jericho, sadly.

Pay2Grief FIVE from last Friday will be premiering on Twitch tonight at 11:00pm UK time. It is a bit late, I`ll be watching in bed after I log off lol. As always it will be on YouTube afterwards so not to worry if you can`t watch it.

Set a reminder here:
 https://www.twitch.tv/events/unIJyERVTKWxfuYJj4tOMQ

Stop by and chat :)

Edited by WitchQueen

Thanks to everyone who turned up for P2G6. There were more cars than ever and it was HARD!!! Find out who won the 400k by tuning in here for the video premier at 7:00pm uk time tonight. I'll be watching at the same time so we can have some fun making fun of my bad driving in chat. There's also highlights from last weeks Car Club...

https://www.twitch.tv/events/rDTaiQKHQuqbBOPlFve5mw

My point of view from last Friday's Pay2grief. See you all this Friday!

• Like 1

Damn last night was crazy. Now I know how John Cusack's character from that terrible film 2012 felt like when he turned around! Thanks to all who came. Same time next week!

The video with commentary of last nights event is premiering on Twitch in an hour. Come pop along and say hello. Set a reminder here:

https://m.twitch.tv/events/X1xJMDzRQpePT9Hcx_JVXQ

YouTube version:

Edited by WitchQueen

And that's my point of view of the event:

• Like 1

Hey, if you ever feel like doing this on the Jericho server, i would gladly donate an OSCP as a reward for whoever manages to blow you up on Jericho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotGoabea said:

Hey, if you ever feel like doing this on the Jericho server, i would gladly donate an OSCP as a reward for whoever manages to blow you up on Jericho.

That sounds cool. I'd have to design my car but it shouldn't take too long. Its a shame we don't have account shared designs and money otherwise I'd do a lot more over there. Thanks for the offer!

45 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

That sounds cool. I'd have to design my car but it shouldn't take too long. Its a shame we don't have account shared designs and money otherwise I'd do a lot more over there. Thanks for the offer!

Oh, i know the feeling. If only i could bring my recreations to the EU server haha.
people would leave me alone.

• Like 1