owzzy

Has anyone figured out how to actually win RIOT yet?

38 minutes ago, Revoluzzer said:

APB doesn't need a lot of mediocre gamemodes. A single good one would suffice. I think turf wars and missions should go hand in hand.

Well agreed with the current pop but I still dont think the reason is good enough to scrap the gamemode in place for another one before it even works properly,  let them tweak the things they need like spawns.

Im pretty sure turf wars have been promised and suggested for years, I don't think everyone share the same vision for turf wars?

11 hours ago, GhosT said:

Seriously though, being able to go premade in RIOT removes all the potential fun it could bring.

While I want to agree with you, I'd rather see 2 seprate queues but that would prob not work rn.

the regime is quite viable .

1 hour ago, Mozie said:

Well agreed with the current pop but I still dont think the reason is good enough to scrap the gamemode in place for another one before it even works properly,  let them tweak the things they need like spawns.

Im pretty sure turf wars have been promised and suggested for years, I don't think everyone share the same vision for turf wars?

While I want to agree with you, I'd rather see 2 seprate queues but that would prob not work rn.

Or a max of 2 premades, the low population really kills the potential.