MattScott

Removing weapon drops from opposed missions

Do you want dropped weapons in Fight Club?  

317 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want dropped weapons in Fight Club?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

4 minutes ago, Glock23 said:

Horrible idea, just the fact that a 255 player which busted his balls to get max mods or a legendary wep etc to drop for a new or mid level player to use against them is just total bs. They need to invest the time just like us vets. No way if this is implemented I'm gone. 

Do you listen to your self.. Don't you want a new player to enjoy the game ?

That is like saying WoW or other games should not allow players to skip ahead and join end game content because they did not work as hard as you.

I know exactly what I'm saying, man you need to wake up, with your logic then I can play any game and not do any work because I can rely on the vets to carry me to victory.  No way am I letting some scrub ride my skirt tails or anyone for that matter.  

It is not riding on your coat tail. Just giving a fair chance to everyone involved playing. They have to kill you to grab your gun.

Also this creates a level of complexity that did not exist before in the game.

I know the vote is basically split down the middle on this subject, but reality is we need more players. Anything that allows everyone involved to have a good time should be a positive.

You always retain the advantage since you own the gun, but to be honest would even be neat to be able to grab enemy car's for that matter to expand the idea, and to create more possibilities as far as strategy is involved.

The reality of 0-255 + wep mastery + contacts is a long road. It should be fun for everyone involved. There is a reason why people get turned off when starting out the game. They feel like its unfair.

With the addition of wep drop, it adds a sense of fair or at minimum the illusion. Some games *cough fortnite cough* go as far as giving players hidden health bars at the start of the game and putting them against worst players on purpose. Most people fall in love or hate with a game with the first few matches. If you give the player enough to make them feel good at the end of their first session, they will keep coming back.

In the end people will purchase gun's regardless, the more people in the game the more purchases, the better the servers can be, less lag... maybe even more money for LO to have a few more developers/testers.

You are living in a pipe dream man, if wtr, g1 couldn't do any of that you think its going to happen now? Just like I said dood wake up your delusional. 

6 minutes ago, Glock23 said:

You are living in a pipe dream man, if wtr, g1 couldn't do any of that you think its going to happen now? Just like I said dood wake up your delusional. 

tumblr_inline_msim303bvh1rae79l.jpg

You got to at least believe, else why even continue playing.

Edited by bentobox
Incomplete shit garbage post.

15 minutes ago, bentobox said:

[it would] be neat to be able to grab enemy car's for that matter to expand the idea, and to create more possibilities as far as strategy is involved.

No.

Has nothing to do with scary. You obviously are not comprehending.  You cannot grasp it that's ok dood. Moving on.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, MattScott said:

is a core part of RIOT

You are decided then. Go for it and watch the game die.

1 minute ago, Glock23 said:

Seriously? The game died years ago man.  In your mind  this is a hail marry to save the world. I lol at you dood. This is not the way to fix this game really ? Just wow. Ignorance is bliss as they say. 

38 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

No.

Ive used the detonator before and Ill use it again when scrubs take my car and drive off randomly in FC and mission. I 100% agree with you not only because of trolls/bronze/silvers driving off with your vehicle but more because wth is the point of even grinding to get a higher tier vehicle if ur gonna be leeching everyones rides in every mission. This has already been made worse by the previous garbage team that abolished the differences btw the two factions. I recently stated how unique the game was and how cool of an experience was when as a enf u saw a crim with a tricked out bishada. Made u go dam, that guy mustve put hours on his crim and must be hardcore. It made you role the crim and experience the other side and its uniqueness. 

I might not be too coherent, but I hope yall get the point.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, killerskull said:

~Snip~

All of that, plus the part where once you're in a mission with items in your trunk nothing makes sense anymore.

Ultimately, cars would just be stupid in so many ways if your opp could take your car.

4 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Ive used the detonator before and Ill use it again when scrubs take my car and drive off randomly in FC and mission. I 100% agree with you not only because of trolls/bronze/silvers driving off with your vehicle but more because wth is the point of even grinding to get a higher tier vehicle if ur gonna be leeching everyones rides in every mission. This has already been made worse by the previous garbage team that abolished the differences btw the two factions. I recently stated how unique the game was and how cool of an experience was when as a enf u saw a crim with a tricked out bishada. Made u go dam, that guy mustve put hours on his crim and must be hardcore. It made you role the crim and experience the other side and its uniqueness. 

I might not be too coherent, but I hope yall get the point.

I never said you should let them lol... 

Complexity is neat. Tricked out characters are cool. Progression of other players is nice.

All I am saying is during the mission they can take your ride, instead of you know blowing it up. Doesn't have to be easy, you could use the car jack mechanic + a hot wire mechanic.

Obviously remote detonator would be hilarious, specially after all that work.

7 minutes ago, bentobox said:

~Snip~

And all we're saying is no.

54 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

No.

try to prove your denial. 

6 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

All of that, plus the part where once you're in a mission with items in your trunk nothing makes sense anymore.

Ultimately, cars would just be stupid in so many ways if your opp could take your car.

be specific !

23 minutes ago, Yood said:

try to prove your denial. 

be specific !

This isn't a thread about vehicles and I've already discussed this topic several times, so I think I won't.

Also, you're Yood.

Just now, Kewlin said:

This isn't a thread about vehicles and I've already discussed this topic several times, so I think I won't.

Also, you're Yood.

let's talk ! Superman ! a reference for your opinion give me .

Edited by Yood

Most mechanics about missions that are lame, need to be look at. Having to blow up a vehicle because OP put it in their trunk... ya that makes sense...

Or not being able to move a vehicle because ya know its on top of the objective.. ya that is "working as intended"

I am pro fixing the many little issues that really just don't make sense. To be honest try to put on the "I am a new player" glasses, instead of "I am vet respect me" glasses.

Use logic its a forum, everyone just wants the best for the game.

6 minutes ago, bentobox said:

To be honest try to put on the "I am a new player" glasses, instead of "I am vet respect me" glasses.

I'm putting on all of the glasses.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:17 AM, Glaciers said:

nah no weapon drops except in riot

^

Selling NL-9 15k.

New stock:

OPGL 25k
Osmaw 35k

Special Offer:

Golden osmaw 55k

Seriously though.

26 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

I'm putting on all of the glasses.

I actually wear glasses. Now what?

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

1 hour ago, bentobox said:

Or not being able to move a vehicle because ya know its on top of the objective.. ya that is "working as intended"

Years ago there were a few brilliant suggestions given to combat this but the garbage patootie team didnt do anything. I hope once this update gets done with, they can finally fix the several other things that need to be fixed.

Honestly i don't really care since its been a non-issue in my experience.  There is currently a bug with how it works so you can't see yours or other players weapons after they die, but in FC that doesn't really matter.  FC is a place where very little matters and i like that aspect of it.

What would be nice though is an actual key to drop your weapon like with items.  If a new weapon launches and people want to try before they buy, it's a good way to do it as nobody really loses outside of first time buyers.

I recommend leaving it on for a while and see what happens.  The current implementation of it nullifies the whole 2 primary fear which is good.

No please let's not implement communism into the game.