SirVilla

who was the smart

57 minutes ago, Romique said:

i like that i can pick ur GOLD gun and kill u wile i was with the star. but i think it not fair since u payd real money for it.....just that. let them drop any in game bought weapons from the contacts and keep theyr GOLD or  whatever for real money bought guns 

I think it's fair, you want my perfect weapon of gold, the first years of playing I thought it was the first 4 if they were not more just play with contact weapons I never complained, only after that I started buying the car kits And finally these 3 years I started to buy weapons from the market like my legendary, first I learned to play with contact weapons I repeat, if you want gold weapons you know how to play for years i will get them as we all have done or almost not all rich  I started being bronze, it took a lot of time to get to silver and even cost me more to go up to gold, even though now it was not because I did not have weapons or legendary, it was by pure effort and thanks to good companions

Edited by SirVilla

8 hours ago, SirVilla said:

~snip~

Ok thank you.

I am not for it happening and I am not against it happening.

If there is a special mode made to where its an event that happens , like how GTA 5 online  rotates stuff in and out for people to chose to play or not , then I wouldn't mind.

Thanks god I uninstalled this game. At least I will have more space on disk for some good games.

• Thanks 1

I've got to try out the Raptor 45 Condor for as long as 20 seconds.

Happiest 20 seconds of my life.