SirVilla

who was the smart

who was the smart one, who supposed that it was a good idea that your weapon passed into enemy hands when you die! who was the smart come on let's see

another error more than L.O, what good are you and what idea more useless !!!!

go putting the engine update that lla llais well you go wandering!

first thing for you I understand that it is to collect money, but I say, you would not collect more money with a well updated game, than to put new ways with a game that seems to be getting worse every time

• Like 2

what if i said it was me

2 hours ago, SirVilla said:

who was the smart one, who supposed that it was a good idea that your weapon passed into enemy hands when you die! who was the smart come on let's see

first thing for you I understand that it is to collect money, but I say, you would not collect more money with a well updated game, than to put new ways with a game that seems to be getting worse every time

The community.

You know, people started asking stupid things, devs "listen to the community" and backfires horribly. Thats how apb is dying and i tried to alert them about this, but why listening to the comunity ;p

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

what if i said it was me

Well, then there's no need to say more but do not be offended, gg izipizi

19 minutes ago, BlueB said:

The community.

You know, people started asking stupid things, devs "listen to the community" and backfires horribly. Thats how apb is dying and i tried to alert them about this, but why listening to the comunity 😜

I believe that I needed more other things before those nonsense! I appreciate your comment

Edited by SirVilla

I kind of like it. It helped me try out new fun styles.

Also with this mechanic people aren't allowed to complain about OP guns anymore since they can just steal yours.

Overall, as an extensive user of legendary guns I'm having great fun throwing my shit weapons at the enemy so they can die stupidly with them.

• Like 1

How do you drop them?!!

Also I am having so much fun with this !!! regardless of if intended of not ><

Edited by PrincessMimi

2 minutes ago, PrincessMimi said:

How do you drop them?!!

Also I am having so much fun with this !!! regardless of if intended of not ><

When you die you drop your weapon in mission districts, it seems to be un-intended since you can't drop the weapon unless you die (Doesn't drop when switching, seems like a RIOT mechanic that leaked over)

4 minutes ago, Authorize said:

When you die you drop your weapon in mission districts, it seems to be un-intended since you can't drop the weapon unless you die (Doesn't drop when switching, seems like a RIOT mechanic that leaked over)

I actually like it better with this version because it means you can't just equip a dropped sniper rifle and instantly switch to your primary shotgun whenever enemies get close, as was the case before.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

I kind of like it. It helped me try out new fun styles.

Also with this mechanic people aren't allowed to complain about OP guns anymore since they can just steal yours.

Overall, as an extensive user of legendary guns I'm having great fun throwing my shit weapons at the enemy so they can die stupidly with them.

I'm glad to know that someone likes this, good for all I guess it will be, it's good to try different things, but let's go in a riot mode or another way is fine, but in normal districts ... well I'm glad that you like it

Sounds like a case of spaghetti coding. You change one thing somewhere and it changes 69 other things somewhere else :^) 

Hi all,

I have posted on this issue here:

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have posted on this issue here:

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you very much, I knew that this was not very normal, but seeing that nobody said anything, I assumed that someone would be upset, thanks for your response, and that option for the figh club is very much appreciated

I liked it honestly, was like in COD where you'd yoink that one enemies gun once he died cuz it was kewl and you wanted to use it. And would stop the nonsense of "THIS GAME IS P2W THATS A P2W GUN :babyrage:" since you can just pickup their "p2w" gun.

TL:DR kill guy with op gun, pickup op gun, have fun?

Edited by ItzKeppe
ligma
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlueB said:

The community.

You know, people started asking stupid things, devs "listen to the community" and backfires horribly. Thats how apb is dying and i tried to alert them about this, but why listening to the comunity 😜

the community did not ask for the weapon drop mechanic

1 hour ago, SirVilla said:

Thank you very much, I knew that this was not very normal, but seeing that nobody said anything, I assumed that someone would be upset, thanks for your response, and that option for the figh club is very much appreciated

In certain controlled game modes it is ok but to have random guns in the main mission district which can be picked up by anyone is just stupid as you said...

You assumed that all districts got the gun drop mechanic deliberately?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

Yes.

Some users ridiculous ideas are for some reason introduced.

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

see old forums .there was a lot of positive feedback after the events of Anarchy 2 and 3

6 hours ago, SirVilla said:

so the complaint is that others who don't have that gun ,  can then try that gun , that they are most likely unskilled with , but might get a better chance of killing you in a fair fight?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SirVilla said:

bro....

its a bug, just gotta wait til the next patch

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

so the complaint is that others who don't have that gun ,  can then try that gun , that they are most likely unskilled with , but might get a better chance of killing you in a fair fight?

There is a complaint, of course, it kills me, it is not a problem that they kill me with a weapon, if people want to try new things that they do as I did, that they play and that they collect money. we have friends in the game to test those weapons, that never bothered me that people kill me, either with a weapon or with my own.

4 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

bro....

its a bug, just gotta wait til the next patch

me parcio that lla answered me, I appreciate your comment

I seem to have seen a cute kitten

1 hour ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Come on just stop playing like me and lets wait for some valuable update.

That's what I plan to do, yesterday we were discussing a few friends, and that's what we decided after seeing the message of the boss

9 hours ago, ItzKeppe said:

I liked it honestly, was like in COD where you'd yoink that one enemies gun once he died cuz it was kewl and you wanted to use it. And would stop the nonsense of "THIS GAME IS P2W THATS A P2W GUN :babyrage:" since you can just pickup their "p2w" gun.

TL:DR kill guy with op gun, pickup op gun, have fun?

this game will always be a pay to win and it seems a lie that you say that

• Like 1

i like that i can pick ur GOLD gun and kill u wile i was with the star. but i think it not fair since u payd real money for it.....just that. let them drop any in game bought weapons from the contacts and keep theyr GOLD or  whatever for real money bought guns