vsb

is feedback even wanted

orbit i get that you’re busy fixing this mess of a patch

but there should probably be a pinned thread (or threads) for riot feedback since this is a “beta” after all, seems like a good idea to have it all concentrated in one place instead of scattered across the forums

unless you’re only planning on putting in the same amount of work from riot preseason to riot season 1 as you did from public otw testing to riot preseason 

• Like 5

Ye, been wondering myself

Have to tell them about my love to experience crashes everytime i'm trying to play "the big update"

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

but there should probably be a pinned thread (or threads) for riot feedback since this is a “beta” after all, seems like a good idea to have it all concentrated in one place instead of scattered across the forums

you get out of here with your well thought out, rational to the point of obvious, ideas

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

this is a “beta” after all

Oh please, we all know that Beta is just a excuse for a early access demo.

It's easier for Devs to put out a Beta and rake in money while they work on the finish product...

Sorry was I coming across a bit cynical?

No really, a feedback thread that is pinned is really needed.

• Like 1

They won't do it because they saw how bad it was received by the community. Even Shini quit and distanced himself from this update and he stopped streaming about 2 hours in RIOT.

Think about it, how many of the suggestions on suggestion forum as ever seen the light of being implemented?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Think about it, how many of the suggestions on suggestion forum as ever seen the light of being implemented?

about as many that aren't terrible ideas

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

about as many that aren't terrible ideas

Guess fixing spawns in riot is a terrible idea since it was completely ignored even after second OTW

1 minute ago, Soundwave2142 said:

Guess fixing spawns in riot is a terrible idea since it was completely ignored even after second OTW

oof... touche

Feedback causes more troubles, aka "listening to the community".

When they brought all this i thought it was going to be another simple game mode, but it was supossed to be as big as action districts and i don't see it much appealing for all the reason been mentioned since they launched the infection thing.

8 hours ago, Nickolai said:

They won't do it because they saw how bad it was received by the community. Even Shini quit and distanced himself from this update and he stopped streaming about 2 hours in RIOT.

ambitious teenager giving up ? ridiculously

Hi all,

We have a thread ready to go for feedback. The team wanted to nail down the fixes already in the works, so we can help focus the discussion.

We’ll activate the RIOT feedback thread tomorrow.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have a thread ready to go for feedback. The team wanted to nail down the fixes already in the works, so we can help focus the discussion.

Thanks,

Matt

thats some groovy tostitos bossman, i look forward to it

8 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

well, I can say 2 of my suggestions were made real half way... so it counts as 1? 🤷‍♂️

weapon tweaking: it's never really finished as new guns will keep being implemented, but there's still some of the more obvious stuff to finish tweaking, mainly buffing of underwhelming guns (*cough* me *cough*) and remodding some preset guns ('Surefire' LUL)

add more bodykits / wheels to joker store: well, we got some more content for the joker store, and there's more to come...

also, I suggested a turf war gamemode... with the new "block" system of riot in place, they could actually make that happen now... I wish they'd rework riot to be a turf war mode instead of a BR...

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Snubnose said:

also, I suggested a turf war gamemode... with the new "block" system of riot in place, they could actually make that happen now... I wish they'd rework riot to be a turf war mode instead of a BR...

I wish RIOT was a Turf war game mode aswell... Just like in Planetside 2, each faction has 1 Main base, and start with half of the map conquered, then each one has to fight to conquer territory in order to beat the other faction. So much fun.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Are you going to listen to the playerbase's feedback from that thread? You ignored your testers and pushed the currently broken gamemode live anyways, so it doesn't give high hopes.