Sign in to follow this  
TzickyT

Riot All good stuff and Bad stuff what TzickyT Thinks about the system

The thing about Riot. is it a system that wil be handed down as the worst battle royal? Probebly yes! but stil its a gamemode i can enjoy with all my heart. some people are going to say that im crazy or some people wil hate me for it. but riot is maybe not fully updated to an extend like other battle royals. stil Matt Scott said they were not going for a Battle royale mode and its true its no battle royale mode. its actualy worse than a battle royale in my opinion.

as first i want to announce i that i wil be speaking about 5 different points. where 4 wil be about Riot mode.

- Waiting for the mission to start
- The Start of the Riot mode
- The Utility in riot mode
- The End of riot...

- Anarchy vs Battleroyale.

this all wil be personal thoughts and suggestions i would like to offer LO. i tried to say what i thought in the open test phases but i couldn't realy put my deepest thoughts on it. becous of certain things happening in the discord at that time.

Waiting for the mission to start

as the first point says. i can join a district wait for a few minuts and start playing. its a feature we are used to in apbe at this moment already. but if we could make this habit change for riot mode. is it possible to make riot mode on closing servers. - the game is done u got 30 minuts to stay in server and u get moved to social. in social u can restart to join riot mode and wait there for 3 minuts until u got a full district move everyone over to a new created server and play the game mode. again. it wil probebly give more full servers and more fun in those servers. or more mayham.

how would this be possible just by talking to lawrance holland. and clicking on a button so u can get in line for riot mode. this wil give new players the opportunity to change there appearance or watch the shop or see what u can get or do in the game other than riot. also make a spawn place not far from our good friend holland.

The Start of the Riot mode

Ath the start of Riot the first thing u mostly do is search a gun and look fo rmoney. run around and try to find someone to kill them. i like it and its much likely the same as any other battle royale there exist today. stil i think this is atm already a good way to say that this game mode has a decent stabelizing ground for an official  Battle Royale. the most fun is if u are in a group but u can also play solo. but if u play solo its going to be a hard game.

some of the bugs i think are stil in the game is that the character mods stil work. but i aint sure about that as i didn't tried fragile yet. 

The Utility in riot mode

so we see weapons laying around in apb. cool we can have every wapon in the game in this mode thats awesome. poorly enough there almost always on the same spot i don't know if they are getting randomply putted there but i somtimes see other skins on them. (something i like i guess) also i would maybe suggest to make the system so we can choose wich skin we use ourselfs by standard. so we can show off our guns and our sknins .

Money. money is a way to stay alive int he riot mode. impressive that thats even a way to survive. stil when i die i stil have a chance to get alive and help my teammates out. it has a small feeling like apex only difference is that my teammates don't realy need to do much.  is there maybe a possibility that with the money collected by your teammates they can revive u to help stil win the riot. (everything said in this line i have tested recently and is ingame)

personaly i m no fan of  (2 crims / 2 cops) a group of 4. this makes criminals and enforcers teammates. i didn't know crims and enforcers would ever be side by side shooting in this battle royale. so i would  personaly want to see stil the cops vs criminals aspect in this game. 

Toxic barels. Peopel who activate the toxic barels would need to have an advantage. everyone who is in that person's team they can have 1 minut of safety passage before toxic gets triggered. for all the rest i would say the toxic wil spread directly and they have 13 seconds to get out of the district. also with these toxic barels 400 meter to get to a certain barel to activate it. is not worth it if u need to go 400 meters trough toxic waist.

Hazardous outfits- as much i dislike the toxic barels i dislike a lot of the outfits added to the game - for a lot of people this is an item that isn't wanted - hide the outfit you playing with ... no thanks i would suggest maybe syringes that protect u for a while or something than choosing a hazardous outfit.

The End of riot

in Battle royale u are about winning as last man standing. in this game its all aobut how much money u have and hom far u can bribe yourself out of the district. its a fun concept but how do you win. is it stay alive as long as u can or how much money u can accumulate. i m not sure about it. its all aobut the timer we wil see how that runs down i think in later talks. also about surviving in the last round is there a way that in the last round all guns can be respawned ingame so people can stil join with worthy guns or is this jus to finish of and saying u lost anyway. a chance to turning stuff around is always fun in a last man standing game.

Anarchy vs Battleroyale.

back in the day there was a mode called anarchy - 50 vs 50 - if this is possible can we make the map of riot added to anarchy and make it some sort of toxic waiste district where all the toxic barels go off every 30 seconds one by one. there wil be total anarchy in battle royal mode. just make the teammates invisable to watch trough walls. ( that green name u see wher eyour team is) and let everyone run around. cops vs crims how ti should be. add money drops so u can survive for another round i like it that addition. but for the rest only anarchy. keep also cars in it.

what i realy like about the game mode = the map- money - wapon layout - and the partly Battle royale mode.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After playing for a while riot my intrest go more to traditional battle royal than this. this game mode is fun if u are a die hard APB player who wants something new. my preference was there but am i intrested to pay for playing this mode to get new guns or anything related to this. i rather don't. its a mindless grind but certain aspects are on point. i find that this mode wilnot bring any good terms to all the battle royal players in the neighberhood that liked this game. this game mode wil make people leave on a faster paste than that they wil join. don't forget that this game is already old and never had a good shine in its life.

are there stil aspects i didn't talk about yes they are but i want to check things more out with community and such too. maybe they can change my mind stil  a bit.

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

and who are you?

and who are you?

2 minutes ago, DonBlack said:

and who are you?

i didn't write "what uhtred thinks about the system"

tbh thread title is too selfish.

Edited by Uhtdred

Let me be one of them people telling you you are crazy.

TzickyT you are Crazy

50 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

and who are you?

D :  you don't know TzickyT?

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

and who are you?

i m a nobody for u.

7 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

Let me be one of them people telling you you are crazy.

TzickyT you are Crazy

i kno Q.Q hopefully that doesn't matter for u 

- stil updating while i m watching. the topics.

Edited by TzickyT

9 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

i m a nobody for u.

i kno Q.Q hopefully that doesn't matter for u 

- stil updating while i m watching. the topics.

nah it never matters.

24 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

I meant that uhtred dude as you can tell because I quoted him

6 minutes ago, DonBlack said:

no worries for the furs ttime i got the point... myself i think lily misclicked

19 minutes ago, DonBlack said:

And I wanted to quite him not you xD  things went wrong  😛

fr-71-36196500-jpg.jpg

you were never ever actually quoted

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

i think i finished with saying everything for now if something comes back up i wil post it 

please let me know what u guys think about it

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

Anarchy vs Battleroyale.

back in the day there was a mode called anarchy - 50 vs 50 - if this is possible can we make the map of riot added to anarchy and make it some sort of toxic waiste district where all the toxic barels go off every 30 seconds one by one. there wil be total anarchy in battle royal mode. just make the teammates invisable to watch trough walls. ( that green name u see wher eyour team is) and let everyone run around. cops vs crims how ti should be. add money drops so u can survive for another round i like it that addition. but for the rest only anarchy. keep also cars in it.

i’d prefer to keep the train wreck that is riot far away from anarchy/chaos districts 

the last thing we need is another year of orbit ignoring player feedback

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

i’d prefer to keep the train wreck that is riot far away from anarchy/chaos districts 

the last thing we need is another year of orbit ignoring player feedback

well i said what i thought its out there and lo does what they think is right. and its not to change riot to anarchy there both different playstyle's but the anarchy playmode has seen already some intresting gameplay in other games.

regardless of if i agree or disagree with anything you posted TzickyT, good lookin out on writing real feedback

Edited by Ohshii

- dear LO - green gas thing is very disconnected from the APB police and criminals "thematic" ideology, hazard suit  - the same thing - no need. lets change it to like tear gas or  shrinking barricades - yeah mb more like anarchy mode. mb 

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

regardless of if i agree or disagree with anything you posted TzickyT, good lookin out on writing real feedback

well i written everything what i thought could change or are wrong. is it real feedback for me it is maybe for u it isn't hopefully some reasons u can agree on. thats all ineed .

dear LO the shrinking thing could be realized through the putting barriers/police line/big bulletproof cars  or the big containers that helicopter put down or barricades - or the tear gas (in that case u dont need a hazard costume just a gas mask)

Sign in to follow this