WaIeed007

Honest Opinion About Riot.

Ok first of all my game just crashed so i'm here (not to complain) But to tell you my opinion.
RIOT could be a great game mode but..
- The spawning system is bad and annoying (and many times it spawns you 10000M in the gas with no way of making it out alive)
- The hazmat suits are good but has a big cooldown due to which we can only use it one time and doesnt matter if you have 10+...you still die.
Ok and
-Everything else is good.
-The cash collecting system, the colours , the guns and the new boundaries and places are good.
-You can make it better if you fix some issues with the spawning system and the hazmat suit cooldown.
-I had fun and im still launching apb and gonna play it.
-when you die and can't respawn. you can just spectate whoever's left or just press Y to join a new session and it actually works. thats pretty cool lol
 The loading screen is nice too. : )
Im kinda sad that after playing so so long i havent found the new N-Tec new glory in this game mode tho but its alright.
But cmon yall shouldve put that in too -_- next time dont forget.

oh and sorry for my English ;-;

Edited by WaIeed007
  • Like 3

I'm annoyed by the trio points  of watching the video and that I can't send my opponents in ignore , there is no real number of players in the area

Edited by Yood

I agree with your points.
I'd like to add to those points that the text/info that displays in the middle of the screen feels amateurish. It's in the way. Too large font, and centered, like some website from 1995.

How about placing the text in a corner/to a side and add tiny sound notifications so you know when to look (you don't always have to look if you know what is going on), and you should be able to turn those sounds off or adjust the volume of them.

The crashing doesn't help either.

ROIT could possibly be pretty good. But lots of problems. Feels a bit dull too.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

It's kinda disappointing to see that all the raised issues from the OTW tests were basically ignored and are still in the game.

• Like 4

Hazmat suits are useless actually, not totally but you can basically use 1 and then you will die because you won't resist 60 seconds without it (except if you will reach the safe area before).

Just now, Uhtdred said:

is JERICHO on tho? I couldn't log in yesterday..

Yeah its up.

Latency for some is high, but its running.

Honestly, when I think about it, plain simple BR would probably be better IMO.

People know BR. They can just get in and play.

Sometimes less is more.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah its up.

Latency for some is high, but its running.

ty, usually my latency is like 180ms, i bet I have 220ms or more (hopefully not)

42 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's kinda disappointing to see that all the raised issues from the OTW tests were basically ignored and are still in the game.

This follows the patterns of G1. Make build verification test 1 day before it goes Life and fix nothing.

Ok, some more time passed this time.

i can agree on these arguments ... made my own topic about it

• Like 1

I'm rly curious who is behind this spawn. Played 3 games and everytime I died I spawned in gas with no way out alive.

57 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Honestly, when I think about it, plain simple BR would probably be better IMO.

People know BR. They can just get in and play.

Sometimes less is more.

I like how it is now tbh. improvements are needed but its good.

Now reading this, thinking about it. We didnt want BR because its too mainstream, but a plain BR wouldnt be that bad xD

2 hours ago, WaIeed007 said:

Ok first of all my game just crashed so i'm here (not to complain) But to tell you my opinion.
RIOT could be a great game mode but..
- The spawning system is bad and annoying (and many times it spawns you 10000M in the gas with no way of making it out alive)
- The hazmat suits are good but has a big cooldown due to which we can only use it one time and doesnt matter if you have 10+...you still die.
Ok and
-Everything else is good.
-The cash collecting system, the colours , the guns and the new boundaries and places are good.
-You can make it better if you fix some issues with the spawning system and the hazmat suit cooldown.
-I had fun and im still launching apb and gonna play it.
 The loading screen is cool too. : )
Im kinda sad that after playing so so long i havent found the new N-Tec new glory in this game mode tho but its alright.
But cmon yall shouldve put that in too -_- next time dont forget.

oh and sorry for my English ;-;

agreed my dude.
I like to add too when you die and can't respawn. you can just spectate who'ever's left or just press Y to join a new session and it actually works. thats pretty cool lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Keshi said:

I like to add too when you die and can't respawn. you can just spectate who'ever's left or just press Y to join a new session and it actually works. thats pretty cool lol

added that too 😛

Just got in to the first game on riot.

Like the fact that player names aren't visible.

Disliked the game mode, it feels empty, there only 6 teams, if you are going for BR you need to segregate solo/team players, or just place everyone in a squad.

Like everyone I died and was placed in a very far place that I could never get out of.