Sign in to follow this  
abyssals

:smh: UPDATE

Cant change the priority of the game after the new patch , and getting ERROR CODE 13

You mean in task manager? Great. That really won't help FPS in my case. 30-40 FPS, here we go again.

56 minutes ago, meister said:

Cant change the priority of the game after the new patch , and getting ERROR CODE 13

I got error code 13 too. Then I tried to launch the game 10 times in a row and it worked without changing anything. Ofc it isnt a long term solution but maybe it works for you as well

23 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

they improved the stability of the game, most people are having higher and more stable FPS at the moment.

I hope so. Since 2017 I had to tamper with priority in task manager and disabling Vivox to get decent 60 FPS.

Funny fact: Back in 2013 (hardware didn't even changed from what I have) - I had 100 FPS on high.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

I hope so. Since 2017 I had to tamper with priority in task manager and disabling Vivox to get decent 60 FPS.

Funny fact: Back in 2013 (hardware didn't even changed from what I have) - I had 100 FPS on high.

Same,  i get 120 fps when i change the priority to high , but now im stuck on the 60-70 but now i get error when i try to change the priority on the task manager 

Merged.

2 hours ago, CallMeMcLovin said:

I got error code 13 too. Then I tried to launch the game 10 times in a row and it worked without changing anything. Ofc it isnt a long term solution but maybe it works for you as well

yeah i get error code 13 first time when i try to join but the second time nope , something weird

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

- Mina_