Arcane

Redhill ARG rewards

When will we get the arg weapon skin?

3 minutes ago, Ruoskat said:

When will we get the arg weapon skin?

That is exactly what i have been asking myself since yesterday...

as soon as you finish 5 level contact in Riot 

6w5evdJadf.jpg

Edited by Yood

Does somebody received the ARG Skin until now, any updates?

i had heard at some point that you were supposed to message lixil on discord to be checked if you actually contributed in the #redhill channel, but i never got a response.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

Does somebody received the ARG Skin until now, any updates?

Nope, still no info about it.

3 hours ago, Uru! said:

i had heard at some point that you were supposed to message lixil on discord to be checked if you actually contributed in the #redhill channel, but i never got a response.

Yep i did that over 2 months ago and got response.

• Thanks 1

I can confirm I don't have the skin on my account yet. (Not that I'm bothered by it too much though :V )

same nothing here.

I think i got category 2 from the Redhill Institute of Technology ARG.

Nothing via email or in my Armas Redeem page

Didn't we all get some token to come back to? Just summon the topic again because I think they've moved away from the ARG rewards by focusing on RIOT itself

22 minutes ago, Pufty said:

Didn't we all get some token to come back to? Just summon the topic again because I think they've moved away from the ARG rewards by focusing on RIOT itself

Idk if I understand you correctly but there were 3 different types of rewards.

• Premium for all who entered the code (RIOT Token).
  • Weapon skin for those who tried to solve things.
  • G1C for those who solved things.

All rewards except the skin were sent out. And patch notes of June , 12th says: "Rewards for those who participated in our Alternative Reality Game have been implemented.".

20 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

Idk if I understand you correctly but there were 3 different types of rewards.

• Premium for all who entered the code (RIOT Token).
  • Weapon skin for those who tried to solve things.
  • G1C for those who solved things.

All rewards except the skin were sent out. And patch notes of June , 12th says: "Rewards for those who participated in our Alternative Reality Game have been implemented.".

I haven't noticed this. Basically, when we completeled the ARG we were given a token that marks us as a participant who completed it and are to be processed for reward. I was sure I was T2 and even at some point many recieved rewards according to discord chat. I had to contact Lixil, I did through through forums and got a confirmation. Nothing has happened after that with me, but I may be wrong. Maybe I've not noticed that the skin was sent in my account. 

I imagine that they simply haven't gotten around to sending the skin out to those who participated in the ARG. What with everything else on their plate.

2 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

The skin definitely seems to be in the game currently. It has a chance to be the skin on some of the random gun spawns in RIOT.

1ILBOtq.png?1

Though tbh I'm more interested in what's going on with this other skin. It also comes in other colours too apparently...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Roxl said:

Though tbh I'm more interested in what's going on with this other skin. It also comes in other colours too apparently...

Those look way nicer than the arg skin.

The rewards haven't been sent out yet. As soon as they are we will make annoucement regarding it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Lixil said:

The rewards haven't been send out yet. As soon as they are we will make annoucement regarding it.

Good to see you again, How's your day been?

10 hours ago, Lixil said:

The rewards haven't been send out yet. As soon as they are we will make annoucement regarding it.

Thank you verry much for the clarification. 👍

Dammit, I want the skin!

When this all started I redeemed somekinda half code? And it gave me message, anyway, did I win something?

On 6/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, Lixil said:

The rewards haven't been sent out yet. As soon as they are we will make annoucement regarding it.

Any news regarding the rewards? Thanks in advance...

@Lixil

On 6/17/2019 at 9:41 PM, Lixil said:

Its been over 6 months since this post. Haven't they still fixed the skin? @MattScott @Sakebee

Edited by Mystical

On 1/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Mystical said:

Its been over 6 months since this post. Haven't they still fixed the skin? @MattScott @Sakebee

Seeing what’s been happening, I think they have bigger priorities over fixing a skin.

Edited by TCRisky
Typo. that to over.

8 hours ago, TCRisky said:

Seeing what’s been happening, I think they have bigger priorities over fixing a skin.

You mean like adding the Holiday Cheer event with a fairy gun skin with sparkling affect, Demoness gun skin for the Headless Horseman halloween rerun, and the Kabuki skin pack was released on Armas.  🤨

While I agree it is a very low priority, it doesn't really support it's own weight as an excuse. If everything little thing will only take a couple of minute, I'm sure most people would run out of hours in the day.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm fairly sure most people can understand if and why I am cynical when claims are made by staff on APB and they're not followed through without any update.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

You mean like adding the Holiday Cheer event with a fairy gun skin with sparkling affect, Demoness gun skin for the Headless Horseman halloween rerun, and the Kabuki skin pack was released on Armas.  🤨

While I agree it is a very low priority, it doesn't really support it's own weight as an excuse. If everything little thing will only take a couple of minute, I'm sure most people would run out of hours in the day.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm fairly sure most people can understand if and why I am cynical when claims are made by staff on APB and they're not followed through without any update.

You can’t exactly have an event without content, explaining why they made skins for them. As for then Armas pack, not too sure what to say about that. I guess fixing 1 skin isn’t on the list of priorities. Just wait, it’ll get fixed.

1 minute ago, TCRisky said:

You can’t exactly have an event without content, explaining why they made skins for them. As for then Armas pack, not too sure what to say about that. I guess fixing 1 skin isn’t on the list of priorities. Just wait, it’ll get fixed.

The Demoness had a bug which made OCAs become invisible.

Dark prophecy and Blood moon clothing packs, as well as weapon harnesses were added to Armas... They're not related to any events.

Forgive me but I don't understand how somethings have been "prioritised" over others, when they're just as low of a priority in my honest opinion.

LO may of forgotten about these last ARG rewards, or everything to do with RIOT is being shelved till after EU. Either way it's not pleasant having a carrot dangled in front of your nose.

...I think I'll leave it at that because sometimes it's just not worth the energy and time.

• Like 1