Seedy

Anyone actually liking RIOT? Ive not yet played it but...

Just got out of bed. Quick check of the forums to see how RIOTS going with the people.

Turns out its going down like a fart in a space suit.

Anyone actually having fun?

Im going to jump in tonight when I get a chance to have a look if anyone is actually left here to play with.

It was actually quite fun, a few issues as expected, including game-wide problems like the spawn system. There are also changes to normal action districts (Objective titles on the HUD - can pick up enemy weapons). Played a few rounds of RIOT - main problem was not knowing who won as my team got #1...along with loads of other people. When we won we were #-3.

• Like 1

I like the idea to be honest... first i was skeptic about a BR mode but i really like the concept.

The RIOT mode needs some fixes and reworks, for example the Hasmat suit timer, spawnpoints to choose on beginning, grouping, ambient sounds, worldwide kill count etc.

But i must point out that it is still in BETA.

Edit:

Idk, is it possible to grind the weapon roles in RIOT? If not, it should be implemented.

Edited by SpeedyCat
  • Like 1

I didn't play the mode so far... But seeing people complain already about it makes me sad. SInce it just came out and it's only in beta

Needs a lot of work, but it does actually have potential to be a fun side mode for the occasional distraction from normal mission gameplay.

Its not bad and not VERRRRY good. Its just decent-good need some little fixes though

The map design is great. The idea is great. It's  a good alternative.

BUT it has some flaws:

Hazmat suits have a unnecessary cool down. Buying your own guns make it too easy. 

There is no good tutorial so new players to this mode don't have any idea what to do...

• Like 1

The idea is good, and actual mode is quite fun as well, but it needs a lot of work tbh before you can comfortable play it.

And I think the tutorial is quite useless.

I try it casually on some different character.

Might drop in next week if it's more fun than FC at it current state.

i like riot but needs much change to make it be liked in my opinion by other people

i see the potential lets say it there

Its fun, but it needs ability to queue as 2 and as 4.

Solos go into the 2s pool and get a random partner.

I like it 🙂 it's very fun honestly!

Everyone is having mixed feelings about it, i've seen a few people just instantly out-right hate it just because they don't like the idea of battle royals.
My opinion is that it's a lot of fun, the only things i'd change are not being able to buy your primary loadout whatsoever, i think this would be great cause then you'd actually have to get lucky with what guns you find right away - and what legendaries you can pickup throughout the matches.

More importantly if you are unlucky enough to spawn directly in the gas either it be early game/late game the game should give you the hazmat suit for free without using a charge or setting the cooldown, i've already seen quite a few people just rage quit due to spawning in the gas on a respawn then running over hazmat suits but not being able to use them and die right before they get to the safezone.

Besides those points i believe it has potential.

Edited by Authorize

5 hours ago, Seedy said:

Turns out its going down like a fart in a space suit.

played for a short time.. dont have a clue what im supposed to be doing?

Went in to normal /d and everything has the RIOT fog?

All seems a bit borked right now.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:42 AM, Authorize said:

Everyone is having mixed feelings about it, i've seen a few people just instantly out-right hate it just because they don't like the idea of battle royals.
My opinion is that it's a lot of fun, the only things i'd change are not being able to buy your primary loadout whatsoever, i think this would be great cause then you'd actually have to get lucky with what guns you find right away - and what legendaries you can pickup throughout the matches.

More importantly if you are unlucky enough to spawn directly in the gas either it be early game/late game the game should give you the hazmat suit for free without using a charge or setting the cooldown, i've already seen quite a few people just rage quit due to spawning in the gas on a respawn then running over hazmat suits but not being able to use them and die right before they get to the safezone.

Besides those points i believe it has potential.

Agreed, Totally remove buy your weapon. And its really stupid that drops seem to be in the exact place every time. 

I see this whole thing being severely exploited if it survives.