Sign in to follow this  
Kaekoge

So I purchased Joker mystery Boxes and I haven't gotten them in the mail yet.

So, am I going to receive these boxes that I purchased? Because I've bought 2 20 packs and haven't received them. and tried redeeming the power boxes and it says there was an error that occurred. then when I go to try to redeem it again, it says already redeemed. I don't understand....  

have you tried relogging?

Why would I do that when it takes 30 minutes to log into the server as is

Merged.

And Now that I do try to relog, it's telling me that the account is already logged in from another client. What in the actual fuck did Little Orbit do to this game. I just logged off of the game.

don't you unlock these in the Armas market under Redeem Code?

1 minute ago, illgot said:

don't you unlock these in the Armas market under Redeem Code?

The power boxes yes. but I haven't received the Joker Mystery boxes that I purchased. and to top it off I am now locked out of my account because it's telling me that my account is logged in from another client. which is smart because I just logged off from it.

1 minute ago, Kaekoge said:

The power boxes yes. but I haven't received the Joker Mystery boxes that I purchased. and to top it off I am now locked out of my account because it's telling me that my account is logged in from another client. which is smart because I just logged off from it.

you'll have to wait for about 10 minutes for the servers to auto-log you out so you can log back in.

I haven't really bought JMB in years so can't remember which ones I was unlocking like that.

I dropped $100 to try to get the new weapon. and can't even see if I got it. Not from the mail or even trying to get back on my own account. it's just dumb. Little Orbit needs to test their patches instead of rushing it.

5 minutes ago, Kaekoge said:

I dropped $100 to try to get the new weapon. and can't even see if I got it. Not from the mail or even trying to get back on my own account. it's just dumb. Little Orbit needs to test their patches instead of rushing it.

If you want the mail to be delivered to your mail you actually do have to log and sometimes it takes a whole day.

Just now, Scavenger*from*Joker said:

If you want the mail to be delivered to your mail you actually do have to log and sometimes it takes a whole day.

It has NEVER taken an entire day when I've purchased anything from the armas marketplace. 

4 minutes ago, Kaekoge said:

It has NEVER taken an entire day when I've purchased anything from the armas marketplace. 

A while ago when I bought a STAC for my account it didnt show up for like 3 hours and I really wanted to use it then cause thats why I bought it. After sending a ticket they confirmed I did buy it and just sent me one in like another 2 hours, but around the time I actually bought the gun on the next day it showed up in my mail. So now everytime I make a new character it has 2 STACs

Edited by Scavenger*from*Joker

I guess I gotta sit here and let the game contact the world. gotta wait another 30 minutes to even attempt to get in a district. then another 30 to get in it. Good Job Little Orbit. you really are doing a fantastic job.

19 minutes ago, illgot said:

you'll have to wait for about 10 minutes for the servers to auto-log you out so you can log back in.

I haven't really bought JMB in years so can't remember which ones I was unlocking like that.

From what I remember buying them 1 by 1 is when you unlock them in the marketplace and buying bundles just send the rewards to your game mail to save time. (High chance I'm wrong cause I'm going off of memory years ago)

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

- Mina_