Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

RIOT the worst GARBAGE ever created in this game!

the mode will work provided a huge population is a fact . in this state of servers this headache .

The only good thing about RIOT are the easy Joker Tickets

That's it...

seriously this is so bad its not funny..boring as helll...siting round waiting to respawn if u die... why LO just why... why waist all that time on something none of us wanted ..its just real shit...sorry but real real real real shit...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want to buy a plane ticket and visit the Boss in the office .

Yeah well wish you all gl with it, i'm going to look forward for the engine upgrade as consolation, alto that screams worst delays and so much more issues... I kinda think we need to adjust with a new level of low by now.

"Hate" to be the hater, but i wish LO gl, even if i'm a silly person pig.

This release was a very bad prevented experience for me and i'm sure many others, and i doubt it will ever be any better for most, because its not the first time, been there done all of that crap, so i know where this is going.

Anyway no grudge and wish you all gl, hopefully this  will be used as a small feedback.

Wonder what will be the price on the new counterfeit wep in auction... can only imagine those idiotic prices for something you won't perform any better than its original copy... yet the prices are skyrocketing in comparison.

Marketing... such an efficient gimmick for fools.

Having to wait 5 minutes before another round starts is a pain.

Having nothing happen for 5+ minutes after winning a round is a pain.

Having to force close your game because you're stuck in an infinite loading screen after changing to a different district is a pain.

Having an error code that your account is already in use after you force closed the game due to an infinite loading screen is a severe pain.

In nearly an hour I played for 20 minutes or so in between trying to join and waiting for things to start.

Amazing!

• Like 4

I think it's actually really fun.

The main problem is grouping.

People go in teams of 4, and anyone not going in a team of 4, is at a big disadvantage.

We need separate districts for 2s grps and 4s, even if we got a small playerbase, I doubt people will find it fun to solo queue or queue with a friend and get smashed each time by 4man premades.
The 2 man system could be random, so you get a random partner if you queue solo, that way it works for 2s and for solos wanting to play. And well the 4man is for anyone, whether solo, 2s or 3 or 4....
Since if you go there, with less than 4, you're choosing that challenge yourself, kinda like when BR players queue as solo into 4man teams.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, liliya said:

Having to wait 5 minutes before another round starts is a pain.

Having nothing happen for 5+ minutes after winning a round is a pain.

Having to force close your game because you're stuck in an infinite loading screen after changing to a different district is a pain.

Having an error code that your account is already in use after you force closed the game due to an infinite loading screen is a severe pain.

In nearly an hour I played for 20 minutes or so in between trying to join and waiting for things to start.

Amazing!

👍 

Just now, Tigrix said:

I think it's actually really fun.

People go in teams of 4, and anyone not going in a team of 4, is at a big disadvantage.

We need separate districts for 2s grps and 4s, even if we got a small playerbase, I doubt people will find it fun to solo queue or queue with a friend and get smashed each time by 4man premades.
The 2 man system could be random, so you get a random partner if you queue solo, that way it works for 2s and for solos wanting to play. And well the 4man is for anyone, whether solo, 2s or 3 or 4....
Since if you go there, with less than 4, you're choosing that challenge yourself, kinda like when BR players queue as solo into 4man teams.

this problem was voiced before the test Riot in OWT . clan , private groups get an advantage over solo players .

48 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

if

On 4/24/2019 at 5:39 PM, RoseTheGoat said:

-When you are in a group of 2, the game will not add two solo's in the group, and therefore you will only be a group of two in a game full of 4 man teams.

only

On 4/24/2019 at 5:51 PM, Glaciers said:
  1. PUGs vs premades, - playing solo puts you at a huge disadvantage (more than normal apb) 

that

On 4/24/2019 at 6:18 PM, Emcitement said:

* Everyone should have the same size team.

was

On 4/24/2019 at 6:35 PM, Nanometic said:

Suffers from the same issue as action districts, pre-made groups will reign supreme but that's to be expected. 

mentioned

On 4/24/2019 at 6:39 PM, GhosT said:

I might add that with RIOT, a premade group is at an extreme advantage, more so than in regular districts.

during

On 4/24/2019 at 6:48 PM, Snakeyio said:

++ Disable Manual Grouping! no advantages! or make special districts for premade groups.

the

On 4/25/2019 at 4:08 AM, Pufty said:

I could outline the first issue, which is that I am a random. I play solo and my experience strongly varies from those who have friends.

public

On 4/25/2019 at 5:12 AM, I3ox said:

Would you encourage your friends to play RIOT?
Not as a solo player but as a team of 4.

otw

On 4/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, CookiePuss said:

Separate districts for premade groups and solo players.

testing

• Thanks 3

i thought it was

interesting, to say the least. i didn't hate it.

but many of the mechanics are not well explained or intuitive in the slightest. also after playing 3 games levelling the role thinking i was close to getting the skin only to realize that the skin comes from the contact, and i was not even close to halfway through the first level...

i can't see this mode being populated after this week.

I think people are honestly over reacting to this because of the "it's not the engine upgrade" syndrome.

This gamemode is ok, it's not the worst and I can see it having more replayability than the other gamemodes that resulted in you just driving or camping for 15 minutes.

However, the gamemode does need improvements like removing the cooldown on the hazmat suits, especially when you've ended up spawning deep inside the death zones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Glubbable said:

I can see it having more replayability than the other gamemodes

i think it has less replayability 

as far as i'm aware the pickups spawn in the same places every match - premade 4s gathering as much cash as they can get, spawning preset loadouts, and then toasting everyone else in the district is going to be the way riot goes most times

altho i guess thats not really much different from mission districts now that i think about it

• Like 1

Apologies to @Yood for posting a link to my stream (I ask people NOT to sub to me if it helps me not be scum of the Earth in your eyes). 

Anyway.... quite often near the end of the game I would find myself spawning in a position which meant I could not possibly survive. I say no respawns and shorter more exciting games. 

It isn't helped by the fact that you spawn with a hazmat on if you are in a contaminated zone. If we didn't then we could go as far as possible without one and then activate one to buy us some time.

Also at one point I thought maybe there were about 10 people in the game based on how quiet it was. I checked at it was 58. Now that isn't too bad. But damn, where is everyone? This is the calmest Riot I've ever seen. All peace and tranquility.

Here's a little clip of how it could sound:

Also let us choose where we can spawn at the beginning: play it safe around the outskirts or 'Tilted Towers' where we can RIOT!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

Apologies to @Yood for posting a link to my stream (I ask people NOT to sub to me if it helps me not be scum of the Earth in your eyes). 

Anyway.... quite often near the end of the game I would find myself spawning in a position which meant I could not possibly survive. I say no respawns and shorter more exciting games. 

It isn't helped by the fact that you spawn with a hazmat on if you are in a contaminated zone. If we didn't then we could go as far as possible without one and then activate one to buy us some time.

Also at one point I thought maybe there were about 10 people in the game based on how quiet it was. I checked at it was 58. Now that isn't too bad. But damn, where is everyone? This is the calmest Riot I've ever seen. All peace and tranquility.

Here's a little clip of how it could sound

Also let us choose where we can spawn at the beginning: play it safe around the outskirts or 'Tilted Towers' where we can RIOT!!!!

you initially saw the enemy , shot in the back and missed . to miss such a murder is a crime. if you are streaming you should understand that you will be checked and discussed . don't you aspire to fame ?

Edited by Yood

24people and 7 teams , starting solo.

spawns in gas , 300m away from safe area.

I never liked my character forced to change costume, i want to use what i like.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yood said:

you initially saw the enemy , shot in the back and missed . to miss such a murder is a crime. if you are streaming you should understand that you will be checked and discussed . don't you aspire to fame ?

Not in streaming. I just enjoy doing it sometimes. Discuss away. The people in the voice chat usually do. My aim sucks and I'm out of practise. It's a computer game so I'm at peace with it 😉

1 hour ago, WitchQueen said:

Not in streaming. I just enjoy doing it sometimes. Discuss away. The people in the voice chat usually do. My aim sucks and I'm out of practise. It's a computer game so I'm at peace with it 😉

without insults WitchQueen . I saw that and said .

6 hours ago, Glaciers said:

i think it has less replayability 

as far as i'm aware the pickups spawn in the same places every match - premade 4s gathering as much cash as they can get, spawning preset loadouts, and then toasting everyone else in the district is going to be the way riot goes most times

altho i guess thats not really much different from mission districts now that i think about it

Mission districts allow you to change loadouts and adapt to new objectives.

Riot doesn't and I've watched team mates pick up weapons just to despawn them so enemy players have no upgrade options.

Sign in to follow this