Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

RIOT the worst GARBAGE ever created in this game!

nah i actually agree with you this time tbh

this is an embarrassment, "beta" or not 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

more*

...gottem

at this point excuse my curiosity, but do you ever get off forums EVER?!

And what is your role ingame anyway, as you only exist mostly on forums, can't imagine a guy that can answer you in a minute after posting all the time, EVEr existing inside the actual game 😛

Edited by Vnight
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Vnight said:

at this point excuse my curiosity, but do you ever get off forums EVER?!

No. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

No. 

Ok, i understand, what would apb be without ppl like you 😄... i'm actually glad you exist, you got some considerable qualities from what i have learned about you so far.

Glad you around 🙂 But RIOT is still Garbage,

Edited by Vnight

I mean it was not good implemented but i do like the combat. Sometimes you do get back stabbed by the dude you killed 10 seconds ago oh well. At least its something new

13 minutes ago, Gateron said:

I mean it was not good implemented but i do like the combat. Sometimes you do get back stabbed by the dude you killed 10 seconds ago oh well. At least its something new

Yeah so the msallest places get a car, but the biggest places don'\t, go figure. Not to mention noobs, that haven o chance at all in there.

Unless you want to start promoting it as an experienced district only.

I asa  noob i got inside for a few mins, and felt confused, then of course started looking for a damn car, cuz i seen how much it took for a strewaming player to move from point a to point B, then there was no car spawning option, so i instantly realized they actually promoted this section asasomekind of foot soldier combat standard, yet it is stupid, cuz if you look at asylum and its alternative bailan, they both got car spawn, and barely used, other than by experienced ppl, here, you don't get to enjoy anything other than foot walking till you find death... i mean that's that, you can't use a car to protect your sorry patootie, and you have to run on foot only to be ganked by a group of organized ppl, so no thanx, been there done that. this time was not really expecting shit, so yeah, didn't took much to understand the basic mechanics being a total failure.

But of course you will always get better ideas about it, so its a subjective matter otherwise, this game mode, is pure garbage, i was so happy when i saw a new contact on the list whewn i tried to pick a daily, but it all turned dark when i realized its only for that garbage game mode RIOT... lol i barely player asylum or bailan, imagine how much will play RIOT, its like they never got info from previous experience, they just pushed out some new update that sounded the best for this game, and did it... how about asking experienced ppl that know better? Did they ever asked any of you why RIOT should be made?

Or did they just put you there as muppets to play the concept and see how it develops in a few jumps... either way, its a fail and it will never have anything to do why i ever started being addicted to this game.

Don't care i type smart because this time, i REALLY don't care. so phuck off weith ur grammar nazzying.

Edited by Vnight

It's complete trash, but at least most people are still playing in the mission districts, so hopefully it won't have much impact on the main game .

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

are you annoying people again ? farting in a small room won't make you a respectable person .

Edited by Yood

The only thing they can salvage from this mess is the map changes. Make a traditional BR mode, but I'm sure they are gonna force this shitty mode on us anyway and then nobody is gonna play it on release. Then Matt will make another apology thread that we can add to the pile.

1 minute ago, Nickolai said:

The only thing they can salvage from this mess is the map changes. Make a traditional BR mode, but I'm sure they are gonna force this shitty mode on us anyway and then nobody is gonna play it on release. Then Matt will make another apology thread that we can add to the pile.

They can't exactly force it on us, most people will just play missions and fightclub as normal and riot will be left to rot.

ITS trash and i will say this no matter the excuses you ppl make for it, ITS the same trash as previous small crap released for this game, this game is mostly about cars and missions, not about couter fucking strike or some new concept that some extremely successful company made, i never played PUBG or any stupid crap like that, cuz its simply a victimizing game, that will require you to start over in order to enjoy it, so fuck it, i already wasted too much time on this game, won't go waste more on others, and im sure as hell will never start trying out new modes in this game, as its already hard enough on normal missions mode.

ALL the modern games that i tried, i noticed they make you feel very shitty to please the experienced ones, so lol i dunno about you guys, but i don't enjoy feeling like a fucking sheep, which is why im a fucking TROLL! at least im a fucking black sheep.

It's that classy dev stunt of releasing something no one ever asked for. Observable in most games. Someone needs to conduct serious research because this phenomena is sick.

• Like 2

They should had invested in more missions... i remember when i came back when the new level cap was on, so i was seeing it as someking of an average update than any mmo would make, sticked to it even if it was a challenge, but was fun to reach new levels, with this new system, wtf new levels should i think im gonna reach, somekind of magical fucking controversed paranoia that i will tell myself that its ok cuz its new staff and new morals?, Fuck that, this new mode is pure marketing attempt, which is already a sad excuse, then to try to actually promote it too? WIth what?!? what's the core of this new fucking mode? Runing around for minutes, and then finding your deatrh, beacause you aren't skilled enough? Ok im a noob, but to run for miunutes wasting  in vain for that answer? fuck it, missions are at least more inprevisible, while this mode its more or less way too previsible, too fucking obvious, i mean evewn the dumbest player knows that walking on ground, its like walking duck to be killed and enjoyed, srry, but im not here to please the fucking pros, already done that for too many years, im expecting them to give us lower rank something too, not just the pro Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii.

Im not going to say thatn oobs need all the comodity, but so far, noobs haven't got any of it so excuse me for being obvious.

But this game needs saomething everybody cvan enjoy, not just cheaters and fucking skilled dickheads.

38 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Ok, i understand, what would apb be without ppl like you 😄... i'm actually glad you exist, you got some considerable qualities from what i have learned about you so far.

Glad you around 🙂 But RIOT is still Garbage,

Im not much of a RIOT fan either.

Hopefully there are people out there who will like it though.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Hopefully there are people out there who will like it though.

Why ?

Every player that plays Riot is one less in the already underpopulated mission districts.

With any luck Riot will just fade away and LO can concentrate their efforts on the main game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

Every player that plays Riot is one less in the already underpopulated mission districts.

a fair point, for sure

Honestly its not that bad. sure it can be better but its not that bad

• Like 1

Dunno how much does it cost to ask a normal person that has been through a decade of this game about what's ok to be invested in?

I mean wtf its cheaper to ask random ppl than to ask hired idiots that are qualified in knowing the modern tastes....

Turns out for this game this shit ain't gonna work, and with it, its death its  short to come eventually...

APB was never a modern game(other than at launch), and because of it, it always had to suffer, but one day in the future somebody is going to remake a copy of it and will be very successfull, but that only because modern generation will be sick of that crappy repetitive games concepts that are constantly released today... that going back to something it was skipped back then will be a good deal, cuz ppl are always over themselves with expectations, and most companies release more than expectation, creating a new style of addiction... but mark my words, past will be future one day about this matter.

Some ppl already showed disgust about this game mode that was less frequented especially by noobs.

Kinda wonder where did LO got its statistics.... or did that not came with the package at all, or they don't rely on statistics at all.

Edited by Vnight

Played RIOT for 2 hours and i can say that it's not fun, especially for new players. I would prefer a vanilla BR, it's much simple, quicker and straightforward.

LO need to know if the players like it or not and make tweaks in the next weeks, otherwise it would be pointless to update this mode.

I would play it just for the rewards then quit

Also: RIOT kills doesnt count towards the main kills (every damn event it happens)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Algoz said:

Played RIOT for 2 hours and i can say that it's not fun, especially for new players. I would prefer a vanilla BR, it's much simple, quicker and straightforward.

LO need to know if the players like it or not and make tweaks in the next weeks, otherwise it would be pointless to update this mode.

I would play it just for the rewards then quit

Also: RIOT kills doesnt count towards the main kills (every damn event it happens)

HOLY SHIT AN ACTUAL GOOD SUGGESTION THAT MAKE SENSE!

BUT NAW WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE.

Sign in to follow this