Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

APB crashed when exiting...

no big deal (actually somewhat of a deal since it continues to run in the background and you can only exit it through the taskmanager) .. the game "crashed" when exiting... (so literally after clicking "exit game" - blackscreen followed by error popup)

qR5jOlj.png

never had any issues with MC visual c++...

anyone else got this?

Edited by Snubnose

I've had this issue (or a similar one) for months now, also leaves the Apb client running and you have to go manually end it in task manager, quite annoying

It happens to me too, dont worry bout it, sometimes get that but the bottom line saids general protection fault, just skip it. Be glad it doesnt happen when booting the game up, then it would be a problem. Kudos!

Edit: Also forgetting that APB isnt meant to run on newer systems, i think the first time apb release was on a CD for like what Windows 2000 could be wrong.

Edited by AquaSensei
Dont want double post

i get that too, if i just Exit without logout. But that was before when the game worked, launcher errors on me.

n then if i dint restart my pc, the next time i wanted to play the launcher would not appear after clicking my permission icon 

1 minute ago, Acornie said:

I've had this issue (or a similar one) for months now, also leaves the Apb client running and you have to go manually end it in task manager, quite annoying

oh yea, now that you say it... APB was still running in the background... closed it now.

thx mate, would've probably annoyed me if it sucked some performance out of other games...

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

- Mina_

• Thanks 1