Can't even fucking play it.

The game just keep crashing everytime I join Riot

• Like 1

I should be able to exit the map with out reloading the game if I am not having fun

Also, went in to a regular district and there is fog of war and mailbox not working properly

almost nothing has changed since the last public otw test

really great work orbit im glad you pinned our hopes and dreams to this mode

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Devil17 said:

Can't even fucking play it.

The game just keep crashing everytime I join Riot

me too

the whole cash truck is a joke.

My team was second only to another team which controlled the cash truck.  Even though I had one epic player on my team killing their team constantly, she eventually died.  We kept spawning back with zero primaries and ended up with just me and an FBW against 4 players using primary weapons...

7 minutes ago, illgot said:

the whole cash truck is a joke.

My team was second only to another team which controlled the cash truck.  Even though I had one epic player on my team killing their team constantly, she eventually died.  We kept spawning back with zero primaries and ended up with just me and an FBW against 4 players using primary weapons...

At least you made it till the end. My game crashed till I reached that part.....

Fun to play with 3 other people. We played a few times, and every time we were last alive, we lost for some reason. The RIOT truck wasn't spawning at all, and we gained pretty much no standing with the new contact.

JT for days, tho.

It should really spawn you in with a primary weapon, because you simply don't stand a chance against someone who has one.

That, or just have death be GG. You die, you get your rewards and can move on to the next match lobby.

let's give them a week to think about it , hope dies last .

i like to waste my time and i like the game mode how its build stil i think prsonaly to get more people to the game theyneed to rework it

Never liked the idea from the start but decided to load it up anyway....

spawned in with fbw > got insta killed in the first 10s by a guy with an AR who was about 20m away > respawned > same again > exits game

conclusion? it's not for me and i will not be playing it again.... period.

• Like 4

I foresee it's either become as populated as FC (5 hour high pop, rest of day empty) or become total flop (empty, dead, occasional players... maybe) aka. second Open Conflict.

Honestly I still think RIOT could be fun, but the execution is just awkwardly terrible. All this bugs, crashes, spawns since OTW haven't been changed at all, what've you been working on? NTEC compact? EAC? Honestly that "new glory" has one sticker on it and a color scheme, you already had the model. So please someone tell me what last 30 days were about? Hell, what this year was about? And what's with the testing? I get that you're a small company working on ancient system that easily can be broken, but what's up with the testing? Is it just bad testing or "broken, but ship it anyway" case?

My hopes and dreams are on the edge of being destroyed and sorry, can't give thoughts on riot when I can't play it.

Now I wonder how much time do you need to clean this mess.

Edited by Soundwave2142
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i like to waste my time and i like the game mode how its build stil i think prsonaly to get more people to the game theyneed to rework it

if you like to waste your time, you could come to me, clean my room, vacuum the living room and do dishes.

So the most major issues are still present and make the mode unejoyable. The OTW tests basically didn't change anything.

Some of the biggest ones are being able to buy primary weapons, grouping up, a few of the scaffoldings which give you 100% cover in any direction with just a ladder under you, walking for 10 minutes until you see someone, names not popping up consistently because there's too many players in the mission, respawning 3 times in a row without having a single chance of getting back to the zone because you'll die to it and so on...

Also, it's a joke that there's two new contacts and only one of them has one item you can buy.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Also, it's a joke that there's two new contacts and only one of them has one item you can buy.

Two? Guessing there's one after the one that unlocks the weapon skin.

36 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Two? Guessing there's one after the one that unlocks the weapon skin.

One in social and one in riot-financial.

I like how in a team mode you can get spawned in a team all on your own. Makes winning so feasible. Oh and the spawning inside a contaminated zone with the safe area on the other side of the map and a suit that cant be used for a min. Insta death.