Sign in to follow this  
Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Weekly Poll

Game Moderator Opinion  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on Game Moderators having the power to hand out permanent bans?

• Sounds like a good idea
    • It should be temporary bans only
    • Sounds like a terrible idea

So while apb is having a fit right now, I'll just put this out here in a fashionably late manner

With the new update, a new anti-cheat is being rolled out, EAC. Whether it works or not, time will tell. With the old anti-cheat, battleye, people complained about how it wasn't doing its job properly and so on

One solution I saw proposed for this was to give Game Moderators the ability to temporarily ban a suspected player until further investigation. What do you think of this?

I can already see the outcome of this, but might as well

actual staff GMs have gm powers

volunteer player GMs shouldnt have any powers except the ability to flag a player for review by an actual GM

The only thing worse than letting players ban other players, is letting them do it anonymously. 

I like LO's current policy of making permanent bans the last resort. 

GMs should only have little powers that can band aid fix issues in game with troublesome players (like moving or booting them) with the added abilities to flag/escalate troublemakers directly to those with the bigger tools.

4 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I like LO's current policy of making permanent bans the last resort. 

GMs should only have little powers that can band aid fix issues in game with troublesome players (like moving or booting them) with the added abilities to flag/escalate troublemakers directly to those with the bigger tools.

Agree, GM's shouldn'ìt be allowed to permanent ban players.. i don't want G1 days, thank you.

Temporary bans like 1/2/3 days yes, why not? But more than absolutely no.

idk who the game moderators are i can only assume they are the worst people

Sign in to follow this