Sign in to follow this  
iRawwwN

Hazmat Suit - 45 Seconds Wait too long.

The timer on the Hazmat Suit is too long. Why does it spawn me FAR away from where the districts/"circle" is closing, auto uses a suit and then it takes me more than 45 seconds to run to the next possible clear block. I get that you don't want to have it being spammed, either rework the spawns or rework the Suit timer.

Because this game mode and its mechanics were not truly tested. I was legit laughing when I spawned 700 meters away from the safe zones only to die constantly because removing cars and forcing me to run at a Usain Bolt speed to try and get to the safe zone before I die was a  great idea.

Edited by Nickolai

16 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Because this game mode and its mechanics were not truly tested. I was legit laughing when I spawned 700 meters away from the safe zones only to die constantly because removing cars and forcing me to run at a Usain Bolt speed to try and get to the safe zone before I die was a  great idea.

This happenend to me 3 times now in 2 rounds of the 3 I played. They should really lower the hazmard suit countdown to 20-25 secs and put more of them on the map.

Also there are lot parts of the map that seem completly empty without any loot at all. No weapons money or anything. I think you guys should increase the amount of loot on the map. Those 2 things would imrpove the alot for me.

Edited by UltraMES187
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UltraMES187 said:

This happenend to me 3 times now in 2 rounds of the 3 I played. They should really lower the hazmard suit countdown to 20-25 secs and put more of them on the map.

Also there lot parts of the map that seem completly empty without any loot at all. No weapons money or anything. I think you guys should increase the amount of loot on the map. Those 2 things would imrpove the alot for me.

Like I said this mode was not truly tested. After the changes they made I think it proves they have no idea what they are doing. 

Edit: Watching Shini's stream. Even he says he doesn't enjoy it.

Edited by Nickolai

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_