Yass94

Server status

So this servers when will be online? I've been waiting like 9 hours now....

but the servers have only been down for 8

I wouldnt be surprised if maint is running late, its usually the case with this game

• Like 1

Just now, Glaciers said:

but the servers have only been down for 8

Here in italy the servers gone down at 10:00 AM and now it's 19:00 PM

Lixil just announced another 3 hours extended downtime. LO Is just meming themselves now its great!

1 minute ago, MsVii said:

Lixil just announced another 3 hours extended downtime. LO Is just meming themselves now its great!

I saw that and i knew it...... for a patch 11 hours of maint.

Just now, Yass94 said:

I saw that and i knew it...... for a patch 11 hours of maint.

Did I call it or did I call it?

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Did I call it or did I call it?

You absoloutly called it!

LO is a joke now, big patch after big patch gets delay after delay because of problem after problem they keep failing to find when working on said patch. This should have been found and fixed last week not now mid day. This patch should have also been started earlier on when ppl werent around so the patch wouldnt impact as many ppl.

• Like 5

Just now, Saxtus said:

Already saw that.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

LO is a joke now, big patch after big patch gets delay after delay because of problem after problem they keep failing to find when working on said patch. This should have been found and fixed last week not now mid day. This patch should have also been started earlier on when ppl werent around so the patch wouldnt impact as many ppl.

Absolutly agree with you!

I just don't get why they don't test deploy their latest patches on the OTW.... They would be able to identify problems there and fix them before taking down the live servers. A normal major patch deployment shouldn't take more than 2 hours max. 

Just now, Basih said:

I just don't get why they don't test deploy their latest patches on the OTW.... They would be able to identify problems there and fix them before taking down the live servers. A normal major patch deployment shouldn't take more than 2 hours max. 

Agree pt. 2

Majority of players are from EU/RU, not cool when most of players can't play in "normal" hours instead we have to wait like from 10AM to 9PM or so. 1 day out and basically patch for us is next day.

Edited by Yukate
  • Like 3

Oh boy.. I don't even want to think how long it's going to take to patch the EU when it comes xD

5 minutes ago, Basih said:

They did that with riot, thats the sad part

2 minutes ago, Yukate said:

Majority of players are from EU/RU, not cool when most of players can't play in "normal" hours instead we have to wait like from 10AM to 9PM or so. 1 day out and basically patch for us is next day.

and this is a US company

1 minute ago, Ignas / qsn said:

You won't believe but here, in Lithuania, servers have been down for 8 hours.

Yes, they went down 9 AM UTC = 10 AM CEST which is 8 hours and 31 minutes as of writing this post.

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

They did that with riot, thats the sad part

and this is a US company

If they did it with the OTW successfully I see no reason why it should be any different with the live servers since they are essentially the same.

Wanting to play APB is fucking depressing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Basih said:

Yes, they went down 9 AM UTC = 10 AM CEST which is 8 hours and 31 minutes as of writing this post.

If they did it with the OTW successfully I see no reason why it should be any different with the live servers since they are essentially the same.

OTW servers and live arent the same, thats the sad part and its been a constant thing since always.

Atleast we know what to expect from LO. If they say 8 hours we can always be sure that there'll be another 3-6 hours added ontop. Saying that, who's ready for another 3 hour extension?

46 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Other games like warframe get bugs in their patches regularly and have to do an update to them.

In warframe's case they have an updated engine software so doing hot fixes is much easier.

But I doubt you would understand programming given your comments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MsVii said:

Atleast we know what to expect from LO. If they say 8 hours we can always be sure that there'll be another 3-6 hours added ontop. Saying that, who's ready for another 3 hour extension?

Patch delayed until next week, calling it now, hope I'm dead wrong.