iTzBlackout

Please enable Data Execution Prevention

does win7 even have microsoft support anymore?

talk about a blast from the past

Just now, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

I have informed the developers of this issue. As soon as I hear some information I will make sure to update you.

of course the problem arises now and you did not know about its existence .

5 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

I have informed the developers of this issue. As soon as I hear some information I will make sure to update you.

Much thanks 🙂

4 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

Am I forced to upgrade to windows 10?

I would recomend to any player using Win 7 to chuck your pc in the street. Now if you got one of them win 7 upgradable to 10..Throw it in the street. Windows dont make updates for win 7's that have been upgraded to win10. It updates your files and some programs, but not all. and you will get a error when u update. saying some updates were not performed due to your outdated win 7

Goto The Web or Best Buy n Getcha a new one. Now Im no techie. but im pretty sure if your still running a 7 OS..your fucked

4 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I would recomend to any player using Win 7 to chuck your pc in the street. Now if you got one of them win 7 upgradable to 10..Throw it in the street. Windows dont make updates for win 7's that have been upgraded to win10. It updates your files and some programs, but not all. and you will get a error when u update. saying some updates were not performed due to your outdated win 7

Goto The Web or Best Buy n Getcha a new one. Now Im no techie. but im pretty sure if your still running a 7 OS..your fucked

windows 7 is on requirements to play apb. (sorry my english)

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

does win7 even have microsoft support anymore?

talk about a blast from the past

Till January 2020.

Edited by Ramihyn
  • Like 1

same problem 😕

win 7 ultimate 64 Bit

I like how the first tab is a youtube video that is called how to slav your car lmao

This might work for some people here:

Enable Data Execution Prevention on Windows 7

1. Open a command prompt window (cmd) as Administrator (right click -> Open As Admin)
  2. Copy paste following command into the console: bcdeditprogram /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
  3. Press Enter
  4. You should now get a message that the operation was successfully completed
  5. Restart your machine

Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disable-data-execution-prevention

Edit:

You guys might also check this if the above doesn't help you out: https://easy.ac/de-de/support/apbreloaded/issues/guide/

Edited by Speedz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gro said:

Enabled.

Restarted the PC as well.

Please enable APB.ехе execution with no errores.

Many tanks.

0qT6Ohy.jpg

Is it not an old issue? I know this since ages, now i am confused... o0

9 minutes ago, Speedz said:

This might work for some people here:

Enable Data Execution Prevention on Windows 7

1. Open a command prompt window (cmd) as Administrator (right click -> Open As Admin)
  2. Copy paste following command into the console: bcdeditprogram /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
  3. Press Enter
  4. You should now get a message that the operation was successfully completed
  5. Restart your machine

Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disable-data-execution-prevention

I have tried it many times and my friend tried as well still nothing, command was bcdedit dot exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn

Edited by MrPepperoni
  • Like 2

Maybe a moderator can merge this thread to the older one?

6 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Maybe a moderator can merge this thread to the older one?

I didn't know that there was the same problem like this before.  I had no issues before with DEP why its happening again 

57 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

As long as you own an enabled Windows 7, you can upgrade to Windows 10 at any time using the Windows Media Creation Tool.

Edited by itsRby

So the update broke apb fantastic, i was afraid of this happening, It's because of the "new anticheat" right?

I hope we wont be needed to switch from win7 to 10 cause I personally hate that android bully OS

LO fix this problem without asking us to switch to win10 PLZ

Edited by MrPepperoni

after couple of months using win 10 my graphic card got error and now is in the trash..no thx till january ill use win 7

edit:guess what i didnt even try running the game and after seen this topic ill wait till is fixed..this is another LO screw up and im not gonna mess with my PC cause of them

Edited by TheMessiah

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

after couple of months using win 10 my graphic card got error and now is in the trash..no thx till january ill use win 7

windows 10 = bully OS but its different story 😉 lets stick with this problem and honestly hope that LO will fix this with no time NO windows 10 please

Edited by MrPepperoni

32 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Is it not an old issue? I know this since ages, now i am confused... o0

Yeah i had this problem years ago not sure how i fixed it. Maybe people don't run CMD as administrator so the commands can't be applied or sumfin idk.

Day 1 launches = LuL

(wait I forgot, it's a week late)

Day 7 launches = LuL

3 minutes ago, Gateron said:

Yeah i had this problem years ago not sure how i fixed it. Maybe people don't run CMD as administrator so the commands can't be applied or sumfin idk.

nha have done on admin enabled too many times and restarted PC even more times still nothing

the problem came with this patch and its from LO side I guess. Its like win7 not compatible with the patch or something idk

Edited by MrPepperoni

2 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Day 1 launches = LuL

(wait I forgot, it's a week late)

Day 7 launches = LuL

Day 7 + Windows 7= Racing District in 14 monhts?

• Thanks 1