SHARONY

apb sempre in manutenzione perche'

ciao a tutti ma perche apb e' sempre in manutenzione lo shoutdown e cominciato alle 10.00 di questa mattina sono quasi le 15 e ancora non fa entrare grazie per l' attenzione...

• Like 1

I've moved this thread to the APB  General Discussion section of the forums.

We are currently deploying a patch and the expected downtime should end in a 4 hours and 10 minutes of this post.

More information can be found on 

~@mayii

11 minutes ago, SHARONY said:

attenzione...

inglese per favore  

• Like 1

grazie per la risposta 😄

roxane scusami ma io sono italiano e parlo italiano usa il traduttore come faccio io saluti 😉

• Like 1

it inglese forume

so no italiano allowodo

tutti frutti al dente per favore

scusi, prego, berlusconi

juste use google translatoni

• Like 2

You are more then welcome to use Italian. The forums are not restricted to English only. ^^

As @Amayii has said, we are having a patch at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I will not make separate translations . hence the post written in Italian will remain unread . I am a native Russian speaker , but I try to communicate with you in English .         

Excuse .

Edited by Yood

39 minutes ago, SHARONY said:

grazie per la risposta 😄

roxane scusami ma io sono italiano e parlo italiano usa il traduttore come faccio io saluti 😉

Per favore, non facciamo altre figure del cavolo.. ci sono un sacco di italiani che parlano comunque inglese.

Il gioco è offline per via della patch, stanno per aggiungere la modalità RIOT assieme ad altri contenuti nel Joker Store

26 minutes ago, Lixil said:

You are more then welcome to use Italian. The forums are not restricted to English only. ^^

wJOnOqC.gif

Translating via Google:

SHARONY

APB ALWAYS IN MAINTENANCE WHY

hello everyone but because apb is always under maintenance the shoutdown and started at 10.00 this morning are almost 15 and still does not let thanks for the attention ...

thanks for the reply 😄 roxane I'm sorry but I'm Italian and I speak Italian use the translator like I say hello 😉

Nitronik.

Please, we don't do other cabbage figures .. there are a lot of Italians who speak English anyway. The game is offline due to the patch, they are going to add RIOT mode along with other content in the Joker Store

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fenton's heart is so big

that we can all fit in. 💖

19 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Nitronik.

Please, we don't do other cabbage figures .. there are a lot of Italians who speak English anyway. The game is offline due to the patch, they are going to add RIOT mode along with other content in the Joker Store

"Let's not cut out a bad figure again" would probably be a better translation 🙂

59 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Значит ли это, что я могу писать на форуме по-русски?

1 hour ago, Yood said:

I will not make separate translations . hence the post written in Italian will remain unread . I am a native Russian speaker , but I try to communicate with you in English .         

Excuse .

No disrespect or anything, but I think in your case it would be better if you spoke in Russian and ran it through Google Translate because 90% of the time most people, including myself have no idea what you're trying to say.  I appreciate the effort, but I'd rather understand what you're trying to say.

2 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

No disrespect or anything, but I think in your case it would be better if you spoke in Russian and ran it through Google Translate because 90% of the time most people, including myself have no idea what you're trying to say.  I appreciate the effort, but I'd rather understand what you're trying to say.

there are no problems with translation . read the words and use your brain . that's your problem .

21 minutes ago, Gro said:

Значит ли это, что я могу писать на форуме по-русски?

да 

Edited by Yood

mammmia how much tax you are that you need to use the translator as much controversy anyway it was just my opinion because already in the game I have to force myself to speak in English because most of the community does not understand and does not know how to use the translator all these answers are 10 hours does not 'log in and also says that the data is wrong and you instead of asking what is happening that the game and always in maintenance you stick to these small things

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

there are no problems with translation . read the words and use your brain . that's your problem .

No.  The problem is that you don't speak English as well as you think you do.  I'm not trying to be an a-hole or anything, I'm just saying if we could understand what you mean then people might take you more seriously.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

11 minutes ago, Yood said:

да 

Not quite interested in your "да". A "да" of Lixil would be considerable answer.

Edited by Gro

Just now, Gro said:

Not quite interested in your "да". A "да" of Lixil would be considerable answer.

then don't ask after the message Lixil .  turn your brain on  .

4 minutes ago, Yood said:

then don't ask after the message Lixil .  turn your brain on  .

Le brain are onned, Still, me of being in inerest on the matter.

I repeat, I don't want to be rude, but I'm just trying to figure out when the game is going to work again and let the brains go, that there will be barely 5 leftovers on this game, and only babies who only annoy and nothing else

Just now, SHARONY said:

I repeat, I don't want to be rude, but I'm just trying to figure out when the game is going to work again and let the brains go, that there will be barely 5 leftovers on this game, and only babies who only annoy and nothing else

nice to read . thanks for understanding .

me ajudem, o meu apb esta dando erro 4 de login o que faço? eu sempre loguei pela steam. ajuda plzzzzz