Quinn_Quin

Gamer First / APB Support

What's up with support? Man writes a ticket a month ago and no answer. Who's ingame Weapons and does not interest them felt. You will scamt and thinks you need a quick response so that things can be backfanned. But again no answer for days, is the normal? Am clearly better player support accustomed 😕

I've moved this thread to the APB discussions section of the forums.

The current response times are not how we would like them. We are working to bring those down as quickly as possible.

You can follow along with our progress on that in this thread:

~@mayii

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amayii said:

I've moved this thread to the APB discussions section of the forums.

The current response times are not how we would like them. We are working to bring those down as quickly as possible.

You can follow along with our progress on that in this thread:

~@mayii

Thx for the Move and the answer. 

But is not it sad to be proud that you only need 35 days? I do not know if I'm spoiled but nomal should have an answer in 1-2 weeks. Did it feel that a person alone has to answer all the tickets. xD I hope that the guy is banned from my ticket and I get my weapons again T.T

25 minutes ago, Quinn_Quin said:

Thx for the Move and the answer. 

But is not it sad to be proud that you only need 35 days? I do not know if I'm spoiled but nomal should have an answer in 1-2 weeks. Did it feel that a person alone has to answer all the tickets. xD I hope that the guy is banned from my ticket and I get my weapons again T.T

I don't think anyone at Little Orbit is proud of the 35 days response time. Infact, the update from a week ago specifically states that 38 days is "objectively terrible, but we are very close to getting under a month.". So they are not celebrating the response time, but they do point out that the response time is getting a bit shorter.

Matt has been very open about these response times (and the various reasons for the response time), precisely because it is waaaay too long, and being un-informative about it would draw even bigger criticism.

Edited by AsgerLund

10 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I don't think anyone at Little Orbit is proud of the 35 days response time. Infact, the update from a week ago specifically states that 38 days is "objectively terrible, but we are very close to getting under a month.". So they are not celebrating the response time, but they do point out that the response time is getting a bit shorter.

Matt has been very open about these response times (and the various reasons for the response time), precisely because it is waaaay too long, and being un-informative about it would draw even bigger criticism.

I think it's cool that Matt Scott is ever so active here. But if I did not feel that I am now waiting 35 days and then it says we have banned him but we can not give you your weapons again. I then waited 35 days for the sunsets and the person is with the weapons already on his Main Acc and is happy about because fat profit and that it will not be punished. Plus, if there are 5 - 10 people sitting in support, who should answer 50 - 100 tickets per day?

Sometimes it takes time and a lot of it. I had this misfortune of not being able to access the Districts in December last year, I contacted the Support on the 30th of December and they replied on the 5th of March this year. They were very polite and apologized for the delay. As understanding person as I am, I couldn't really get upset over the fact I waited for so long whilst being unable to play for more than two months. The only downside is my problem hasn't been solved yet and still persists but that's another subject. Anyway, just have patience, they will respond eventually. 

Edited by Bambola
typos

20 minutes ago, Quinn_Quin said:

I think it's cool that Matt Scott is ever so active here. But if I did not feel that I am now waiting 35 days and then it says we have banned him but we can not give you your weapons again. I then waited 35 days for the sunsets and the person is with the weapons already on his Main Acc and is happy about because fat profit and that it will not be punished. Plus, if there are 5 - 10 people sitting in support, who should answer 50 - 100 tickets per day?

I can't say anything about your specific case, and I can't say anything about how many people work support and how many tickets a day they handle.

I just replied to your statement that they are somehow proud of the time it take them to reply to/solve tickets.

I hope you get your ticket solved soon.

13 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Manchmal braucht es Zeit und viel davon. Ich hatte das Pech, im Dezember letzten Jahres keinen Zugang zu den Distrikten zu haben. Ich habe mich am 30. Dezember an den Support gewandt und sie haben am 5. März dieses Jahres geantwortet. Sie waren sehr höflich und entschuldigten sich für die Verzögerung. So verständnisvoll ich auch bin, ich konnte mich nicht wirklich darüber aufregen, dass ich so lange gewartet habe, während ich länger als zwei Monate nicht spielen konnte. Der einzige Nachteil ist, dass mein Problem noch nicht gelöst ist und immer noch besteht, aber das ist ein anderes Thema. Wie auch immer, haben Sie einfach Geduld, sie werden irgendwann reagieren. 

I do not doubt that I will not get an answer. But I will not like the answer. Is more the question why you have lost access. If it was a spell it will have its reason. If it is a mistake in the game, then that is mega handicapped.

14 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I can't say anything about your specific case, and I can't say anything about how many people work support and how many tickets a day they handle.

I just replied to your statement that they are somehow proud of the time it take them to reply to/solve tickets.

I hope you get your ticket solved soon.

That was also a purely Retorische question, because it takes as long ^ ^